Black chad brother goes out and lays 7/10 women consistently

>black chad brother goes out and lays 7/10 women consistently
>joins the army and MARRIES this
>meanwhile I hit 1/2/3/4 and can barely get a gf
Why the fuck would this happen Jow Forums?

Attached: 22489696_1449550408447849_9026733087369745420_n.jpg_nc_cat108_nc_htscontent.fewr11.fnaohb0a10a5255c2 (960x956, 65K)

if that's chad for you I have bad news son...
also that's probably as much as he can get

>cuckposting
>cant get laid
like clockwork

Attached: (you).jpg (746x1251, 325K)

looksmatched desu, black people generally are accepted being uglier, slap white skin on that nigga and he is a 2/10.

>Joins the military and marries the first wet hole that readily gives out he can find.
BAH is BAH, user.

>cuckposting
No cuckoldry is going on in the OP though. Who's stealing a partner from who?

>white woman marrying a black dude
theres no way this could possibly go wrong

this guy plays tekken

Cuckposting is what fags like OP do
My bets are its some angry Korean boy who's sister is sucking BWC and he has to cope with it by shitting up 4channel with cuck threads

do black guys and arab guys just think all white women are attractive, the way sometimes Japanese and Filipino guys are confused by what jap and fillipina women white men find attractive?

No, I'm black and I think it's strange that he settled with a low tier white girl.

you should be upset he race-mixed at all, have some self-respect. Dont you want your sons to be reflections of you and your people?

Usually black guys get the hottest blonde qt republican White girls. This past weekend I was hitting on a 9/10 who makes over 6 figures a year in a low cost of living state and she left with a ghetto black guy lol

Have you seen me and my people? Have you met some?

Cuckposting is just a term for low self esteem incels who spam bbc/blackpill shit
We should dox them, desu

ive never seen an attractive white girl with a black guy IRL. I know if happens because of Tiger Woods and other famous people but didnt realize it was an actual thing outside of the wealthy elite. maybe america is different.

She was wit a real man yo
Whitey can’t handle the truth ya’ll!!! We takin all ya’ll women

it's all about sex though. I've fucked white girls way out of my league but they pretend not to know me a year later out of embarrassment.

>Tiger Woods
isnt he half asian?

No, I dont have much reason to have ethnic pride or LARP like I'll magically fix all or most Africans. Mind you I'm not fixated on white girls either.
Attractive and average women will fuck them but NEVER enter a relationship unless hes rich or the girl is fat.

maybe. I dont remember. but yeah, the only time I ever see white girls with black guys IRL they are always the grossest trashiest white girls that I kind of feel bad for the black guys.