How do you meet with these girls and get a phone number?

how do you meet with these girls and get a phone number?

Attached: 1538852994220.jpg (1280x960, 193K)

Short answer? You do not.

Next question.

slavs? be a drug dealer

>ride the same bus
>talk to them

me at the very back

>talk
could you go more in detail..

They look young. The easiest way is to have a mix of friends. One will date one of them. Then when all the guys go out, the girls will to. Friendly setting. Just chat and stuff. Add on social media. And if you click with any of them youll end up together.

>talking to strangers on the bus
Only Chad can get away with this

go to the local middle school and offer them candy

the way chad does it, is he pretends like he isn't interested in her pussy at first. he just says hi, asks her some random shit about something that doesn't matter, then says something like "cool, well maybe i'll see you around". then he waits as if the girls don't matter to him. it could be days or even weeks later. he'll see her and say "oh hi, i remember you from the bus" and strike up a more detailed conversation, possibly including some flirting. if that conversation goes well, he'll say something like "well here, let me get your number so we can talk about this whenever."
t. not chad

I hope this isn't a shitpost, I want to try it but idk if I'll look like an autist sex offender

you dont unless you want to be marked as a pedo

Tell them you have a car and can buy them alcohol. Underage girls love that shit

No one talks to strangers on a bus. No one will ever give their number to someone they met on the bus.

>d-DO YOu girls like anime?

Attached: hmm.jpg (1080x1080, 164K)

I don't think absolutes like this exist in reality the way all of us wish they do. Have you ever even tried?

yeah you will
try not to look like an autist sex offender
go get Jow Forums

it's not a shitpost, but you should pay close attention to the line at the bottom that says
>t. not chad

>he pretends like he isn't interested in her pussy at first
no he doesnt, chad doesnt give a shit about hiding this, because the girls chad hits on will want his dick either way

Tell them about your obsession with cunny

This is easy, since they're wearing hot pants. All you need to do is take your penis out, walk over to them, pin one of your choosing down, slide the hotpants out of the way and penetrate. Her friends will see her in such ecstasy that after you cum inside her they'll all be begging you for your number so you can treat them at a later date.

Window seat girl is definitely becoming a lesbian

>Ayo w-what it do
>Talk about mundane shit
>Joke
>Get their numbers

Not that hard. In my experience girls like being talked to on buses

Attached: 0d8.jpg (596x739, 35K)

I don't try because no one wants to be hit on in public, especially not by a greasy robot who doesn't know any better. But by all means if you think talking to strangers in public is a good idea go ahead. I'm more than confident if you want to try you will arrive at the exact same conclusion after a little thought.

Attached: 16.jpg (1200x897, 289K)

asking them about a random topic isn't hitting on them. that's the loophole.

Again, no one talks to strangers about 'random topics' in public. Women especially, know when they're being gamed. They can smell it on you from a mile away and there are few things more repugnant to women than a stranger approaching them totally pretending they're not interested in them sexually.

If you want to actually meet people join a group activity. Sports, martial arts, music, comedy something.

Approaching people in public is a fantasy. No one does it. But please. Don't take my word for it. Go do it.

Attached: 36.jpg (1000x667, 128K)

>If you want to actually meet people join a group activity.
i hate this fucking meme. if i had the ability to talk to girls, i wouldn't need to join a group to do it.

The real meme is you think people meet girls at bars and in bookstores or chance encounters.

Most people, normal people, meet girls through social circles. But since your a friendless loser open group activities are your only recourse, faggot.

Attached: 26.jpg (540x471, 37K)

I assume you buy them at the slave auction in Dubai

>But since your a friendless loser
stop rubbing salt in the wound. i already know it's there. i don't need a reminder.

>awkwardly approach them for directions to nearby thing I'm going to
>they stare and laugh at me for being an overweight manchild loser
>I go back to my seat and look at the ground for the rest of the journey

oof this is too real for me

Yeah, I am mean and I don't give a fuck about you. Why would a random woman you obviously want to hit on?

Attached: 28.jpg (500x683, 35K)

so you are in your 20s and you are trying to get a bunch of 13 year old girls to give you their number

good luck

how did u know im in my 20s? and how do you know they are 13 year old? they look at least 16 to me

i mean, the lesbo next to the window looks 13

13 is legal in japan. 14 is legal in many european countries

How do I meet normal women?

But it's not a shithole. Or doesn't look like one.

They look so smooth and soft and squishy and fresh. Fuck the law, that right there is the absolute peak.

>cold approaching a bunch a girls hanging out in a group.
This is a nightmare

The key is to act like you're equal to them. Don't make them think they're doing you a favor by talking to you

>They look so smooth and soft and squishy and fresh. Fuck the law, that right there is the absolute peak.
Nobody wants to hear it but that age is the healthiest age for a female to get pregnant and have a child.

it is literally the biological peak

>but muh mental development
it is the peak. it's literally how we evolved.

2 ugly girls 2 average ones showing their fucking legs
aim higher

I do this. Welcome to the sociopath club frend

Attached: download (1).jpg (300x168, 4K)

luckily for us women can have babies in a perfectly reasonable way through their 20s but men should learn to never listen to the feminist for the sake of being feminists who will tell you women should be having babies into their 40s

I literally work with a woman who is 37 and she talks about "getting married and having children someday years from now" like tee hee that might happen in the future as though she has unlimited time

pure fucking insanity

Attached: Trisomy21_graph.jpg (600x463, 36K)

Dibs on the one on the right, I'd turn her pelvis to dust!

Attached: 1523590959766.jpg (400x400, 31K)

>I literally work with a woman who is 37 and she talks about "getting married and having children someday years from now"
>37
>years from now
fucking whew!
just put a bullet in her brain
it's the most humane thing at this point

IS NO ONE SERIOUSLY GOING TO ADDRESS THE POINT THAT THIS GIRL IS A REAL FEMBOT? LITERALLY ONE OF US

Attached: 1539189308478-1.jpg (405x840, 63K)

she's not even some kind of out there feminist or anything she has just been subtly brainwashed to thinking that she just focused on her career for awhile and maybe in the future she will get married and have kids ^_^

poor thing is clearly a lesbian surrounded by CIS stacys

She has a giant group of friends and sucks dick regularly

>girl
>bot
No she is a Stacey just like the rest

This, she wants those thighs as earmuffs.

lesbians are a fucking meme. they're not real.

Pretty much true. Not shitpost. That's the way I try to go and actually succed, but then after we meet on coffe my attachment issues kick in and I screw everything the fuck up.

>lesbians are a fucking meme. they're not real.
?

some of them go pretty far down that meme road such as getting married and then being buried next to each other when they die

i like the pepe memes but im only willing to go so far

wait, what? you've actually used that trick and it works IRL? could you give us an example that we might find ourselves in one day?

>then being buried next to each other when they die
these are the only ones i'll believe were ever lesbian. all of them that i've seen have eventually turned to heterosexual relationships. all of them - even the ones who went so far as to have gay marriages.

>these are the only ones i'll believe were ever lesbian.
kind of like if you go out and marry a guy and suck his dick every day for many years you were never gay

oh, no. lots of girls are bisexual. the "lesbians" are all just bisexual who were pissed off at men

Ah yes... The pedo go-to line.

>how do you meet with these girls and get a phone number?
be in highschool.
if you aren't then make sure what the age of consent is where you live and then hit up the local starbucks around the schools.

gl on getting that PTP

>I don't know what pedo means

Why is the girl second from the left 10yeaes old? Where as the brunette looks 15?
Are all of these bitches siblings? Excluding the orange haired school shooter in the background to the right.

My normies friend got a hot girls number in the bus. They didn't even talk, she just gave him a piece of paper with her number on it and got out before he could look at it.

They all look the same holy shit
Why do normalfags always dress in the exact same shit? It doesn't say a thing about you, your character, nothing

>. They didn't even talk, she just gave him a piece of paper with her number on it and got out before he could look at it.

This shit happens to Chads ALL THE FUCKING TIME. My Chad roommate was studying in the library and left his desk to get a drink of water. When he came back, a girl had left a note on his desk with her phone number.

Attached: date girl9.jpg (720x960, 167K)

"Are you all thirsty? I was going to meet my friend and hang out, but he got called into work. I got all this alcohol now and no one to drink it with."

Attached: twisted subway.jpg (428x750, 53K)

these are the least approachable girls. they will constantly look at each other and giggle... mocking you without even using words. They use a form of body language which they know you are too autistic to understand.

>these are the least approachable girls. they will constantly look at each other and giggle... mocking you without even using words.
savage

no coming back from that either

It's not really a trick. I mean I never thought about it as a trick. Did it a couple of days ago and now seen this post.
Anyhow, well, now that you've asked for example. It was at collage, 9/10 was sitting next to me and just asked what was my name, we made small talk.
At the end I asked for number, but when you do that, dont make it a big deal of it, just casually, like it's not important. I know guy who asked for girl's mails. She found it funny and actually gave it. But stick to the numbers.
But then again, I'm far from expert. I guess I know those intro steps and then fuck up afterwards. Just like when I fucked up when girl asked me if I would go to cinema.

They take the alcohol and walk away.

autistic and bluepilled. most people don't mind