Overtrained with plenty of rest and nutrient

Why the fuck do I keep getting overtrained?
I do scoobies intermediate ppl (15 sets per day spread across 3 muscle groups) routine with an extra rest day. I eat well and get plenty of good sleep, yet I'm constantly fatigued, irritable, not hungry, weak after all my workouts and stalled on all my lifts. Not to mention that my grip strength is extremely weak except after a period of prolonged rest (2+ weeks). Anyone else experiences this?

Attached: 1542674287005s.jpg (250x250, 7K)

>get plenty of good sleep
X DOUBT

Can you see your hand when you turn off the lights in your room eventually? Not dark enough.

Have you had your testosterone checked?

You might not be eating as much as you think, or that program might not right for you.

I can see my hand, last time I had my test checked it came in at 21.3 mmol, Although I'm pretty sure it fluctuates due to the rollercoaster that is my sperm quality and libido. The lowest It's come in at was 13mmol

>I do scoobies intermediate ppl
>I eat well and get plenty of good sleep, yet I'm constantly fatigued, irritable, not hungry, weak after all my workouts and stalled on all my lifts.
>doing what a literal faggot does
>surprised you got aids

Ppl did the exact same thing to me. Switch to a full body routine (I recommend Madcow 5x5)

I got memed into doing PPL as a beginner and I stalled in a couple of months hard. Super overtrained, but I liked going to the gym everyday so much that I didn't stop until recently.

Reduce the amount of training you are doing. Lower the intensity, stay at least 2 reps away from failure. Do 1 set less if you are doing to many. do less reps for each exercise, take a low stress week every forth week where you reduce volume with 50%

>I do scoobies intermediate ppl

Attached: 1507427626846.jpg (250x237, 8K)

Over training is a meme made up by faggots who cant handle actually lifting heavy.
Enjoy being a huge faggot who will never make it.

NOT DARK ENOUGH DARKEN THAT ROOM SLEEPY BOI YOU AIN'T GOING TO MAKE IT IF THE GAINS GOBLINS CAN SEE YOU

You need to eat more. Even if you aren't hungry. Eat some carbs an hour before you work out if you aren't.

If you have poor grip strength sometimes it's actually a shoulder issue that can cause that, or you may have something structurally going on and should see a physical therapist.

sauce?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-01-09 at 10.52.28 PM.png (882x786, 692K)

Is this true? I have amazing night vision and can see in near pitch black. Tracked my pitch black dog in over cast nights numerous times. Sometimes going on a two mile chase. Would this fuck with my sleep cycle?

sounds like you need more hour of sleep

Your training heavy to failure.

If your not you have fucked up hormones. Check with your doctor

Do more for recovery. Take a proper vitamin/mineral stack, get better sleep hygiene, eat more fruits/veggies, etc. The healthier you are, the more gains you make.
You also should get bloodwork done just in case there's something off.
Sometimes, just shit happens. For me personally, every month or so I take an entire week off. Every single time I do this, I get noticeable muscle gains from the extra rest.

>plenty of sleep
Doubt

Your body can't heal your body doesn't heal automatically, even if you do everything right.

There is a reason most programs have loading phases.

>thinks he has superpowers.

Pitch blank is void of light.. Literally means impossible to see anything. Lel.

>He doesn't know what turns of phase or metaphors are.
Autistic fag

>have you had your testosterone checked?
Fuck this stupid ass meme. If you don't exhibit symptoms of hypogonadism (which is very rare), YOU DON'T HAVE LOW TESTOSTERONE. If you get measured and you see it comes back as 400 or something when someone else your age has 1000, there are a multitude of different factors that could contribute to that, one of which being that you may utilize available testosterone better and therefore don't need to produce as much. This board is filled with people that point to low T as soon as they hear someone's stalled and it's frustrating as hell cus clearly no one on this board knows their shit.

As for OP, it's probably poor fatigue management. Your program probably sucks ass

Ironic post

meant this for

Maybe you're just a whiny bitch
You're not overtrained, shut up and lift

I'm trying not to jack it OP and you go and post a picture like this. Wtf

So what are you eating and how has your weight changed?

How much are you sleeping?

Stress outside the gym?

Emily Grey

you have sleep apnea

weight and strength are consistent
I try to get 2500cal with 170grams of protein. I supplement with 5000ui d3, zinc, b6, b12 and omega 3.
I sleep 8 hours a night on average. somedays I get 10. I'm quite stressed out outside the gym

Do you try to get it, or do you actually get it?

most days.. occasionally I just can't fit it down my throat. that's about twice a week. after working out my appetite crash's severely