Reduce man ass

im a dude, underweight (not skinny fat) and I don't work out but for some reason ive always just had the biggest fuckin ass, are there any exercises thatll help me reduce it so i dont look like a fuckin chicken

Attached: not black but this is pretty close.png (448x779, 330K)

Genetics, bro. The most you could do is lose bodyfat

If I wanna do that do I just work out a lot?

Are you actually asking me how to lose bodyfat? You could do anything to achieve that.
But you said you didnt lift and that youre underweight. I'd rather recommend to just start lifting maybe your ass wont look as big compared to a built body.

Just read the sticky and lift so you can balance your body out

If you are underweight, losing more weight wont help you look better

That’s a thicc nigga
Not even gay but what the fuck
This has to be shopped

IM A SICK FUCK I LIKE A QUICK FUCK

IM A SICK FUCK I LIKE A QUICK FUCKIM A SICK FUCK I LIKE A QUICK FUCK

start lifting. thicc ass = thicc weight

post bod nao

Attached: 1540414301342.gif (320x240, 1.11M)

Post pics of your ass and I'll tell you if it's too big.
Sometimes having a relatively big ass on a man looks fine, even good.
And you can always balance your big ass by making your other muscles big as well, then it will look proportional.
Either way, post ass.

This - it looks big because the rest of you is small

Women like big muscular asses. In the top 2 things they like about a guy 90% of the time

> tall
> muscular butt
> nice face
> nice big bank account
I just described the ideal man. You may not like it, but it's the truth.

Post pics for better judgment

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_17.07_[2018.06.15_22.40.16].png (785x929, 916K)

Pretty much this, but also:

>prestigious job that I can brag to all my friends about him being and will have fancy social events

But to be fair, it's also a status symbol for men to have a wife that doesn't have to work. Men respect you when they find out that your wife is a housewife who just takes care of your babies and house.

anterior pelvic tilt op

Oh sure. But it's still a perk women like that goes beyond just "nice big bank account"-- married to a surgeon is alot better than "owner of portapotty cleaning network"

yeah actually i think its that, although i think thats partially to blame for the pectus excavatum, dont think id be able to correct it without getting giant fucking pecs to fill the gap.

Attached: IMG_7534.jpg (800x700, 172K)

True. Though owning a portapotty cleaning network is a great, stable career that I'm sure plenty of homely women will settle for

That is absolutely unequivocally false, and is some serious cope, you fucking fat squat assed fucker.

>fill the gap.
Sorry to disappoint, but that is physically impossible.

Leave ass the same, build up everything else you skeleton retard.

based ricardo poster

let me fuck it out of you

I have the same shit, it's a good thing. Big glutes = better at sports.
I personally keep working it and don't give a fuck but if you're so worried about your appearance then just do upper body exercises.

Dayum that nigga thicc

you must "hatch" a plan

same, part of why I have one is because I used to cycle like no tomorrow as a kid. Best thing to do it fix your posture (that likely plays a big role) and get huge hamstrings. Hamstrings makes the ass look aesthetic, because it is in proportion with the legs

OP we need to see dat ass pls

Attached: Ricardo.gif (176x240, 1.14M)

SS + GOMAD
Become the thicces boi

Attached: DANGERS OF SS.jpg (624x767, 106K)

Same here. Gf likes it though

post picture, I need to evaluate your situation