"Nice muscles, faggot! HAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

"Nice muscles, faggot! HAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA"

wat do?

Attached: Screenshot_20181204-201444~2.jpg (1080x998, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AfMbN_MzCpw
youtu.be/0ramG7qPB34
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tell them their mothers appreciated it last night and wait for the eventual fight that will break out.

Would rather get my ass beat than be made a cuckold by a bunch of little boys.

>wat do?

Attached: 02.webm (320x240, 2.45M)

ignore the zoomers, stride away like a chad

Attached: 1539541387602.gif (350x325, 1.6M)

lmao they just stood there and did nothing

i wonder if all of those guys were just bitches or if the guy doing the beating is connected

this nigga got fucking dunked

"Thank you fine boys. You have such lovely hair. Great that this generation of youngsters is so polite and talkative. Enjoy your day and stay safe."
t. 25yr old midlife crisis boomer

Start flexing and tell them that I'm actually in the 90th percentile for squats

this is gonna be me at the march for life

haha you alright white boy

>haha, this is the perfect costume, they haven't figured out I'm 30 y-o

Attached: wtf.png (260x295, 124K)

cringe
hi louis c.k.

Based. They won't fight you because they're afraid of your muscles

>wrestling is gay and useless in real life
>boxing is just a sport with rules and useless in real life

Attached: 1543684044428.jpg (409x409, 16K)

Attached: 1543553096568.jpg (800x800, 98K)

>kicking the ass of a 12 old boy
that's illegal bro

such is life for many men

lmao this

youtube.com/watch?v=AfMbN_MzCpw
What would you do in this situation, Jow Forums?

Attached: bullying.jpg (1000x1155, 215K)

Look them over, then walk away laughing.

Attached: 1541772791893.jpg (340x442, 15K)

"Honestly dude, thanks. I've been fat my whole life, and once I finally got in shape like I've saying, I feel a million times better. Bro you should come to the gym with me, it's a lot of fun!"
The better question is why am I suddenly responding to a bunch of teenage pimple-ridden nurgles, I feel good and that's the only option that matters (qtπ gf aside)

Attached: Welcome+to+my+ted+talk_93b5fe_6793898.jpg (1200x1418, 95K)

kek, this actually happened to me when I was in high school, I never my ass kicked though, but damn those bullies sure intimidate me.

"Ok, let's go outside then."

pull a gun on him at tell him and his boy toys to fuck off

>go to a coffee shop in America
>shoot a bunch of 16-year olds

And this is why I respect men that get in fights, specially is they lose.

based and redpilled

Attached: 5bcd0bad2301b8.jpg (250x257, 11K)

like this
youtu.be/0ramG7qPB34

what else would I do in the greatest country on earth?

Attached: 42703670_2011939122200831_7922265995803099136_n.jpg (512x512, 35K)

I'm not going to help them up when they fall in the pit. Take that fags!

>wat do
Pic without breaking a sweat

Attached: BCF0681D-35CF-4705-BA05-4C6E8B6130A3.jpg (752x1063, 200K)

chad

>giving attention to literal faggots

i give my back, if they touch me i turn around and unload a full clip, then claim i was being assaulted

>clip

I'm Swedish, so this would be my gut response. You Americans will have to eventually learn that guns and violence are not the only way to solve problems

Attached: 310.jpg (800x600, 131K)

Legit chuckle and say something simple then walk away? Most realistic answer.

npc as fuck. Is this PvE???

Rate footage of Chad

Based and socially adjusted

Post body

Attached: 1539613419682.jpg (443x455, 96K)

>thanks, I made them myself

These guys are ugly. Realistically I mog them

Throw a sticky and boogie then floss ontop of them.

>wat do?
Respond like so

Attached: 50 cent driving off.gif (354x200, 2.21M)

>He doesn't CC an M1 Garand

>4
>four
>F O U R
fucking body slams in a row

rape the cute one.

>Paladins-PvP.webm

Kill yourself

"thanks bitch"

Bust their cheeks, one by one
Split the fat one's wig

Flex a 'cep
>how's that for a start?

Epic.

>bertstare 10 seconds
>just let me give you guys a bicep shot before I lickety split
>oooooooh, mount bicephius

Woulda shown the kid with 3 easy steps how to clean his teeth with a q-tip rather than a toothpick to get all that shit he's talking out of his gums

Do roving gangs of white middle class jocks really roam the streets of NYC at night bullying middle aged men, Jow Forums?

Attached: 12463121.jpg (250x236, 7K)

~tai

they all look like they wish they were in a fucking boyband but their upper middle class mums said it was too dangerous.

Not sure why anybody would care about what they have to say on anything.

HEY KIDS WANNA BE A JONAS BROTHER I'LL HOOK YOU UP

1v1 quickscope match the little bitch and make fun of his fat whore of a momma in front of all his boyfriends

Attached: 1543504601963.jpg (700x700, 55K)

anyone who acts like a nigger deserves to get shot

Rape them.

Holy fuck this is amazing. Okay but like ookie buttlick

Their faces are at the same height. A swiping hit would be a good starter. I'm not gonna take shit from anyone who doesn't pay my bills.

"I walk away with bruises and you walk away with an assault and battery charge, sound like a fair trade?"

What are you even supposed to do in this situation? There's a gang of them so if you fight you get your ass kicked, but if you don't you're a pussy and the girl leaves.

You do like not a fucking retard and remind them that society doesn't revolve around beating up random people in cafes. Call the cops on em, have your coffee in peace, walk into them ambushing you later for being a little bitch while your girl films them beating you up and sue them and their ancestors for all that they're worth. Then buy the girl a nice gift.

what year am I in

Attached: 1539005594298.png (448x449, 49K)

OHP the fat one on the right and throw him at the group of skeletons that remain. Might do a nice dab too.

Assist him in body-slamming those training dummy npc's.

Thanks guys!

Pull out my AR15 and order them to “STEP BACK!”

You'll be bruised for a couple days vs you'll be a pussy half-man for the rest of your life.

stand up so you're not in a terrible fighting position, then neither fight him nor surrender, just ask him to nicely fuck off
I mean I'm sure you could try cracking your coffee mug against his face but then you'd still get your ass kicked by his friends, look like a caveman brutalizing kids half your age and possibly get charged with assault

Nice hair bieberlets

>just ask him to nicely fuck off

Have you thought about what would happen after this? Because there's a 99% chance the kid would sock you in the face. And then what?

I'd start taking off my clothes haha

You stand up, assuming you're not a

1) don't stand so he can sucker punch you like that
2) depending on how gentlemanly or aggro you feel you don't have to actually tell him to fuck off in those words
3) you'd probably be fine even if you get your ass kicked, and since they're not niggers and it's in a fucking shop I doubt they'd chimp out and start kicking you when you're down

You have to act like you are legitimately insane. You have to make them think that you would bite their skin off and that you dont give a fuck about dying

guy in middle is kinda cute

>Press Esc when you are ready to leave the training area.

Russian guy beating gays in the park.

Don't listen to these limped wristed faggots. You get up, stand guarded and antagonize him until he throws the first punch, the impact of which will be minimized because you were prepared. Everything after that is self-defence, beat his fucking head in.

Attached: 1527832838057.png (584x717, 377K)

are you conor mcgregor or how do you expect to beat up a jock in front of his 5 jock friends

>stand up
>tell them to fuck off
>asks if his threats are worth assault charges
>ask if it's worth being shot

Key here is to be an American and concealed carry. This is why we have it

Take shirt pants and socks off . Start posing routine. Once they become docile from my striations deliver roundhouse to the far right followed by flying knee on far left, spinning backfist second from right finish last off gut punch/uppercut combo. Dust off hands go home and carb load.

Holy shit how bitter do you have to be to take a photo of some random kids and put them in such a situation

>boxing is just a sport with rules and useless in real life
Aren't 90% of fights recorded done in boxing style? I've only seen an occasional elbow strike and in very rare situations an actual leg kick.

tell him to piss off

>b-but they might jump me!!
1) they won't
2) so what if they do?

>thinking a stupid young kid with no proper awareness of the world will actually listen to your talks

Dumb boomer.

You just have to not be intimidated and make it clear to him that you know what's about to happen and you're ready for it

On the other hand you could also be overly friendly to the bullies to show you're not fazed at all by what's happening and throw him off guard

Stand up and punch him on the temple immediately, when he's knocked down kick his face in til he's dead.

>Go to a coffee shop in America
>Get brain damage from extensive beating by a bunch of 18 year old
>In front of a damn date

>Go to America at all

You're on Jow Forums, you seriously couldn't beat up that twink? What's the point of strength training then? I've been in few fights, I get filled with so much rage that I start tossing people around. Didn't get on this World so I would put up with people's shit.

he has 5 buddies of what seems to be similar temperament, you think they're just gonna stand and watch?
you're right though, I'm not strong at all

Simply respond with "I love you" or blow a kiss. Homoposting always catches people off guard

>Tight space
Just push around until police arrives or people jump in to calm the situation. That is, if it comes to blows. In reality, an older guy like in clip would use experience and intellect to deescalate the situation. He also could've yelled at them like some boomer and hit them with "you kids nowadays...". The bully didn't want to punch him, only to embarrass him in front of the woman.