How often are you talking to attractive females with the express purpose of becoming more skilled at attracting them?

How often are you talking to attractive females with the express purpose of becoming more skilled at attracting them?

Attached: 02-rooshv-DSC_0180.jpg (1208x640, 109K)

Never

so is Roosh's new book any good?
I see that it got banned 2 times on amazon and even barns & noble banned the book, what's the deal with it?

Trying to improve your life is misogynist

When I'm single it's like 8 dates a weekend. I usually allow about 2-3 hours between dates. Usually head to the same restaurant or a bar across the street. Sometimes that means I'm eating 3 meals that night (lol)

Obviously if I can bang I will, and I schedule the last one (9-11 PM usually) as the one I think is most DTF.

Often I'm not particularly enthused by particular women, so it's just a matter of practicing routines and escalating kino just for the sake of practice.

once a week. Shit's hard man, you have to be ready to entertain yourself in the face of rejection. You have to be ready to look, feel, and act like an idiot. You need a plan for exactly how to pull the girl. You need a sharp sense of humor that's edgy enough to turn the girl on but not edgy enough to merit a drink in your face. You need to be able to escalate and deescalate at the drop of a hat, reading the girl's reactions every step of the way. You need the kind of testicles that most guys just don't have.

never. talked to a girl once in the past 5 years (about 2.5 years ago) and i was crippled with anxiety for a week, couldn't eat and my hair started falling out.

PUA culture is stupid and so are feminists.

women are all beautiful infallible goddesses who could never be tricked or persuaded into sex, so they banned the book to save everyone the effort.

Not anymore. Got tired being rejected so I took the blackpill and upped my diet/lifting and started pinning test. Now I streamline coochie to my apartment via tinder.

jesus dude

>paying for 3 dates in a night
That sounds like a lot of trouble for nothing. Why not just date the ones you like the most/ones you know are going to fuck.
Also everyone knows you're lying.

>8 dates a weekend

>average bill of $50-70

>nigga spends between $400-500 a week on dates

i really hope you're getting a lot of sex out of that investment

Paying for 3 dinners to people that are not starving

actually based

I treat women like the dangerous wild animals that they are.

yes, i'm a pathetic and mentally stunted man child

I'm sorry man. I hope you get the help you need. I believe in you. Stoke the flame within

>being so poor paying for a couple drinks is going to break the bank

whew lad. I'm exping up at a great pace for that price, paying basically city minimum wage for hours of practice. If you're that poor maybe you aren't attractive

>Why not just date the ones you like the most/ones you know are going to fuck.

Oh I do.

>Also everyone knows you're lying.

I ain't. Look, these chicks aren't ALL 10s or anything ridiculous. They're all pretty well educated if they look mediocre, and if they aren't they're pretty fucking hot. It takes a good investment of time to coordinate these dates, and around 10-20% just ghost.

based

Have you ever tried NOT being a vapid man-skank?

How do you meet the girls in the first place?

U mad

lol fucking boomers, get off of Jow Forums

Almost never, just too shy/pussified. wtf do i do?

>I can just taste the jelly

>t.

Attached: 15427564025488.jpg (792x1364, 51K)

lol no bro add up your credit card bill, if you go to a decent place and not some miller lite tier dive bar 1 drink is going to be 8-10 bucks without a tip add a dollar or two for a tip and your average drink is around $11

$11 for her $11 for you and thats for one round

minimum wage aint 22 bucks an hour and that's for one drink each.

i think anons right and you're a big ole liar

Never. I spent my 20s caring about women and had sex with many of them and now that I'm in my 30s I realize what a waste of time it is. It's draining, and pussy is such a shitty reward for all the work you have to put into it, and women very rarely are ever worth talking to. They're brainless.

>paying for a woman

Holy shit don't tell me that people on Jow Forums actually do this.

The League has some really top quality women. Got my current gf off that. Otherwise Tinder, which produces lots of thots but also high quality women that are kind of casually playing the dating game and not desperate enough to get into more complicated apps

Lol whatever, it doesn't matter, +-50% city minimum wage. My rent is 4k a month in Boston, drinks don't matter.

Yeah, I'm totally mad that this dude is wining and dining women at his own expense to get what is essentially "the tinder experience".

Attached: 1543530154478.png (349x427, 168K)

Ah, anime picture. Explains everything.

"game" is bullshit

now i reallly dont believe you

so you make $160,000 or you need a financial management course

still probably wouldn't hurt to take a financial management course

....but I think you're full of it ;)

>character assassination
>anonymous image board
Yeah, 'retard hazard' is correct

Do you really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and tell lies?

Dude stop replying you already lost

I'm not the same guy, I just posted the retard hazard pic

those books are fucked, i want a mate, not a deer

they call women "your victim" and shit

i dont want to read that if it teaches me to be a legal manipulorapist

Attached: 1543724282806.jpg (540x540, 55K)

Yikes dude re-read

Who /volcel/ here? I've turned down a couple girls, it's pretty comfy.

based anti-millenial hedonism poster

>paying for her
Kekking at you user. I’m 10 for 10 I’m not paying for dates and 5/10 for fucking on those dates

>Yikes

Attached: 1541722796292.jpg (1500x1000, 376K)

mmm sounds like you're fucking some 5/10 puss for free

niiice