How do lose 25 kgs till Christmas

How do lose 25 kgs till Christmas.

Attached: next president.jpg (1440x966, 136K)

Remove your least favorite leg, duh.

OR I'LL NEVER BE PRETTY!

I would put my dick so far up Ivankas ass

NIGGAS IFFY UH, READ THE STICKY UH

It's a man you fag.

Fast and work hard doing tons of shit every day. If it can get those pounds off of Russian undesirables quickly. Then it can get the pounds off of you.

Ivanka is one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen.

doesn't sound like you can do it in a healthy way

And?

fast till christmas

fast everyday until christmas, that will be close to 20lbs

and also do enough exercise in that time to burn off 35lbs

35 x 3500 (calories in a lb) = 12250 calories
12250 / 20 (days left until christmas) = 6125 calories per day

TLDR: Eat nothing until Christmas and burn 6125 calories of exercise per day, which depending on your height/weight should be between 6 and 10 hours of exercise per day at moderate intensity

If you are a NEET, it's possible
If you have NEET and get an active job (cutting trees at home depot? moving stuff for people?), it would be possible perhaps even plausible

You could easily do 30lbs though no problem, I'm on pace to lose 35 by christmas

shes got that james bond love interest vibe

This. Eat nothing. Extreme transformation requires extreme work.

Pretend your a Jew in a labour camp in the 40s.

No food and manual labour for 12 hour shifts

J

I would sell 60 years of my life to fuck this woman. God I would anihilate her with my cock. I’m well mannered and tame but I don’t know if I could control myself given the proper circumstances around that woman. She is so fucking hot oh my god

DRY FAST.
Dont drink.
Your fat will be converted into Water.

Isn't that extremely unhealthy?
Even if he's overweight, he'd need multivitamins or something, I don't think he could get away with three weeks working out and not eating

Dont tell me your 60 year old

You won't feel the same way about the deal after you nut.

Fasting forces the body into ketosis
Snake juice provides electrolytes so you can exercise
I have not eaten in 40 days and do 2 a day two hour basketball workouts and lift
He'll be fine

>nipples protruding

Yes and you're risking permanent damage to at least one area in your entire body, including the brain
Just fucking keto on a 1000kcal diet and IF with an hour window, is it that fucking hard? Yes you won't auschwitz yourself to -25kg in 20 days, but 10 to 15kg is quite easily achievable in that timeframe

>12250/20
>6125
The absolute state of the public school system

>25 kgs till Christmas
Get a knife and start cutting fat and flesh. I cannot guarantee success tho.

Attached: 1420222973361.jpg (1024x768, 88K)

So you're saying that i should do 1000c keto omad..... Right?

dnp

not more unhealthy than being a fat fuck though, but it depends on how fat he is

if hes a fat fuck, uses multivitamins and a few scoops he'll survive

5'8 102kg. Dont know if fat or mrbidly obses

Jfc how much did you weigh?

>Yes and you're risking permanent damage to at least one area in your entire body, including the brain

Citation needed

Come on knowing op it would have to be both.

You're a fat fuck for sure, but why exactly you need to lose weight till Christmas? All the health and possibility concerns aside, it will fuck up your future progress. Just start normal, non-meme diet and start working out and you'll make it, maybe not on this Christmas, but next one for sure.

That's pretty fat user

Literally nothing wrong with fasting. Curb your mom science memes.

not for 3 weeks dumbass
I wouldn't fast more than 10 days

How much did you lost doing 10 day fast

Why? What happens after 10 days? He'll still be fat so it's fine.

lmfao truer words have never been said.

Stop eating, start EC stack

She's pretty hot. Shame her ethical and moral compass is basically the abyss. You stare too long, and its going to stare right the fuck back--and the conclusion of that ain't gonna be pretty.

Still hot, though.

>How do lose 25 kgs till Christmas.
You chop off parts of your limbs. I recommend to do this over several sessions, with weighing in between.

exactly

plus a vit D megadose (10k IU) and 1x cal+mag+zinc pill along with it. Use coffee or caffeine pills as a diuretic and to force you to dehydrate so you drink more water, making you less hungry. Also make sure the protein powder is 0g carbs isolate
If you're about to ask whether drinking coffee at 8am would ruin your IF window at 4pm, no. Drinking your shake however will, and that shake must be with just water and nothing else

6-10 hours of exercise? no way thats required
can burn that much by spending 1-2 hours at the pool, doing sprints or whatever theyre called in swimming

THIS IS YOUR ANSWER OP

Intermittent Fasting (18-20 hour fast minimum per day)
Feeding Window eat 1000 calories
It's easier if you just consume 1 meal per day around 5-7PM every day
Black Coffee (no cream, no sugar, no anything) is fine in the morning

Obviously if you exercise you'll lose even more weight

Lets i don't exercise at all and do 1000c omad with any kind of like 2 mcchickens a days(900c combined) . Do i still lose weight.

yes, a lot at that
just follow what both of us said and you're 100% guaranteed 10 kilos MINIMUM per month. That is, considering you manage to pull it off without rationalizing why you need cab refeeds at the end of the week

His math checks out, he just forgot to put an extra zero at the end.

All of what you've said is bullfuckingshit because. I ve been on less 1kc diet omad since 2 weeks and barely lost 2kgs

you would need to be at a 8750cal/day deficit so assuming 100% efficiency you TDEE would have to be at least 8750 and you couldn't eat anything until christmas.
better start chopping off things you don't need.

is it keto as well?

why is she so hot?

>tfw you will never be her husband and have christmas dinner with Trump

No. I just eat whatever my mom nakes that night

Even if you lost a lb a day which is ridiculous you still wouldnt lose 25 kg by Christmas. Should have thought about this months ago you fat sack of shit