Do I really need 8 hrs? Is 7 enough?

Do I really need 8 hrs? Is 7 enough?

Attached: 1540421095265.jpg (1534x2048, 826K)

take the 5 pill breh

if you feel ok with just 7 hours, then that's fine. the ideal range is 7-8

>Not taking the 2 hour nap plus 6.5 hour sleep for 3+ REM cycles per day pill
No wonder you all look like shit with no gains

>8hrs of sleep instead of 8hr arm workout
Never gonna make it kid

does anybody else feel like they can sleep forever? like if i don't set an alarm + get out of bed, i can just keep falling back asleep for a couple hours each time, even after already sleeping for 8 hours

Stop posting underage asian trannies

Well ill only be getting 7 tonight so i hope its okay

I think that's depression user.

8 HOURS CMON

Attached: SHOOOP.jpg (257x196, 5K)

Why not? Are they making your peepee hard? Fucking pedo.

I feel like i could literally sleep like 12 hours a night, only get 7 or 8 on week days, feel dead af, weekends i sleep like 13 hours a night, and even then could go back to sleep, what's wrong with me?

>Not doing the 16 hours every other day
Never gonna make it

based

During University I could regularly get 8-9 hours even though I slept at 1-2am daily because classes started late. I've been getting only 5-6 hours sleep ever since graduated and started working because I couldn't fall asleep earlier than 1am after a whole life of staying up.

5 years of constant sleep deprivation later and I can already feel my mental capabilities and health deteriorating at an alarming rate.

I don't think I can repair the damage even if I am able to somehow get 8-9 hours again.

Sounds like depression or Vitamin B12 deficiency breh. You can get injections for the latter.

based op

Attached: 1531930764149.jpg (768x1024, 108K)

wow who is this i'd like to look for more pictures of her to masturbate to

Nemoto Nagi, tit goblin!

Attached: 1497964853890.jpg (900x1200, 177K)

bick breast

Attached: b60cb2d6.jpg (768x1024, 109K)

thank you my dear

I'm depressed (diagnosed by several psychiatrists and psychologists) and I have the exact opposite problem, I don't sleep
I'm gonna die young, I already accepted it

neet here, get a solid 12 a night

Keep toiling away wagies. My government check doesn't earn itself. You have to sustain my gains.

Woah dude. Thought I was the only one doing this.

>nap from 2pm to 4pm
>sleep at around 12midnight and wakeup at exactly 6:40am every single fucking time
>depressed af and no gains LMAO

No you don't need 8 hours.
You need 9 hours uninterrupted.

I'm pretty sure I'm not depressed, b12 huh, thanks dude

No bro, you need at least 10 hours of sleep for max gains

> sleeping your life away

>working your life away

> doing both

Attached: 1526263380169.jpg (766x766, 36K)

If you don't have to be up for anything don't set an alarm just wake up when your body's ready. If you're worried about missing half the day try to get to sleep at a consistent time.

Sleeping is never a waste of time. Plus your super alert the 12 hours you are awake. Quality of life > quantity of life.

who is this semen demon

Does taking naps during the day actually substitute a night sleep?

It's all about the rem

Attached: goose7.png (378x406, 247K)

Sleep no more than 5 hours. Too much sleep and exercise (or either) is an excuse to not pursue success. Just like reading too much, listening to podfucks, etc.

Attached: sleep.jpg (850x400, 60K)

WHO IS THIS. I NEED NOW

@justatsuko

>tfw have been feeling super tired after sleeping 7 hours for a week
>last night
>fuck it, I'll sleep 8 today, go to sleep at 10:30
>wake up
>look at the phone
>8:30
>30 min late for school
I guess I need at least 8.
t. 18yo

Have fun with your Alzheimers.

You might have sleep apnea man, go to the doctor for that. I had a friend who was like that, had trouble getting up in the morning even after like 10 hours of sleep. Now that he has that machine that fucks his face with air he sleeps way better.

thank

u welcom brother

Thanks dude, i think i might just continue living in denial though, don't want a machine, I've been surviving