Took around 1 gram of phenibut almost daily for 4 months and occasionally took adderall and benzos too

>took around 1 gram of phenibut almost daily for 4 months and occasionally took adderall and benzos too
>quit everything cold turkey
>literally zero withdrawal symptoms, feel perfectly normal
Why does everyone act like this shit is worse than heroin lmao

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (640x360, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bJmAzRKZDcg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>everyone is biologically the same person
why is anyone fat lmao just stop eating
how can you not gain weight lmao just eat food
why doesn't everyone have a six pack lmao just do situps
how can you be homeless lmao just buy a home
how can you be jobless lmao just get a job

what a dogshit response. Heres your (You)

How benzos compare to phenibut? I tried 1g of phenibut didn't have much of an effect on me, need something for emergency stress situations

Doesn't really work in an emergency, you've gotta take it on an empty stomach to even notice it(I wait 6 hours before and 4 hours after taking it without any food or drink aside from water)

Is Pheni really all that good?

if i take a gram one day then i can barely stand to be around people the next day due to feeling so socially inhibited. sounds like you never benefitted from it to begin with

if it works for you then its like alcohol but without affecting your balance and motor control. pretty much as good as it sounds.

if alcohol wakes you up and makes you want to party, then its amazing at 1g+. if not then youre not really missing anything

Where do you buy phenibut anyway?

I want a (you) too :(

Attached: 1536903890849.png (636x566, 335K)

people who get bad withdrawals are taking over 5 grams at once along with alcohol

have you tried asking Google?

I have but I find fake shit. Best I've found is something with a miniscule amount of phenibut sold in a small container. I've heard Gaba can work but that doesn't' cross the blood brain barrier

Always wanted to try it, but still believe it's bullshit. Can anyone actually prove they own a jar / bag of that stuff?

Attached: =-=.jpg (1181x1679, 1.41M)

>why is anyone fat lmao just stop eating
>how can you not gain weight lmao just eat food
Literally true.

I've been taking 6 grams a day for almost 2 years, dreading the withdrawal.

Sure. Works pretty well. Makes you feel all right and a little more confident. Makes music sound a little better. It really is just weak cosmonaut xanax.

Trying it more than a couple times a week I started to feel anxious when I wasn't on it. Drinking with it wasn't a huge issue. I took 7g one night while drinking. Blacked out hard and my friends thought I was dead, but I wasn't and I didn't feel awful in the morning, so nipped that one in the bud.

It's not a miracle drug, but it's nice to do every now and then to make you feel more at ease in an otherwise stressful situation. All I'm gonna say on the matter. I'm happy with the stuff. I drink with it, but maybe you shouldn't. I don't know. Test the waters and start small.

Attached: proof of 'but.jpg (3024x4032, 3.66M)

Okay but like ookie buttlick

good point but shit examples

like you ruined your own post with those examples, that's how shit they were

Attached: 1542782288685.jpg (750x749, 130K)

Interesting, would lift-mode be the only trusted source?

This
Here have a (You) the post had a good point but you are so shit that you managed to fuck that up.

Not necessarily, but from what I've seen it's one of the most trusted sources and it's done everything I expected it to do. If you wanna try the stuff, I recommend them. I think I spent 27 or so bux and this tub has lasted me six months.

and I still have like 1/3 of it. My bad. I just came back from a party and I'm a little drunk

liftmode.com

It's the best quality for the best price.

youtube.com/watch?v=bJmAzRKZDcg

how do i get phenibut in australia?

How much do i have to take to get a gf
I tried 1g and felt very little, nowhere near enough to handle my anxiety

i found that taking less actually worked better. 500-750mg is my sweet spot.

I have phenibut but gave up on it, I should give it another try.

Is it neurologically dammaging?

How big is that jar?

About to order the 40 gram straight from the liftmode site. How long did the delivery take? I want to test before a christmas party I have to go to along with during it.

Where get? Is it legal?

PRO TIP eat that shit with an empty stomach for quick and maximum effects

no itz nots dammaging i taek two scoop day

We don't know yet.

This shit does absolutely nothing for me. Took 2.5gs and felt no positive mental effects. Just an uncomfortable feeling in my body and was nauseous and anxious the next day

I have slowly been trying to get my diet up, but without getting a lot of "cheat" calories in (like from soda or other liquids), someone can't go from eating as much as they want at 2,000 calories to 6,000 calories in a single day, or even week. When I started lifting I literally would sometimes accidentally make myself throw up at 3,500 calories because I was eating so much when my body didn't want any more. When your body is literally refusing to keep food down, at that point, it's hard to justify saying, "just eat more dude". It took quite a while before it stopped making me feel physically sick pretty much constantly. The only time I felt not sick was in the morning before I'd started eating again.

And by slowly working it up, guess what you're doing? Eating more.

i took 3-8 grams of phenibut for a month and quit cold turkey. I lost a lot of weight and had intense anxiety and suicide ideation for a week but after that i was okay, i agree people (redditors) do exaggerate how bad the withdrawls are

quit anything else before? any comparison withdrawals?

nope

make sure to get the FAA not the HCL

FAA not acidic and can be used sublingual
HCL very acidic causes heart burns

daily user of 500mg

FAA is 2x the price tho

i did get a bag once and it was good but im too poorcel to get it now

you dont need as much faa as hcl

A 40g bottle is pretty small, about 3-inches tall

Reddit melodrama.

After taking it 2-3 days in a row and combining it with alcohol, I feel in a shitty mood a day after but it's nothing too huge. Completely worth it to become chad-lite

You dont need 6000 calories fat ass

I've been taking it since about march and it works pretty good. I take roughly 1-4 grams every other day. I have never taken it two consecutive days and if 4 starts to lose effectiveness I stop for three or four days. Usually two is good. It makes me much more sociable, in fact I crave conversation. Sometimes i will say a little too much as if I was drinking. I used to drink every night and now I barely do at all. My guitar skills have improved tremendously since I started this stuff. Overall it's been a positive experience for me but I do feel kind of shitty on tolerance breaks. I will probably stop for a month soon to see how it affects me.

It's a 100 gram container. Delivery took less than a week if memory serves. You should certainly have it by Christmas. Internet. I got mine from lift mode. It's legal in the US.

Are there any good alternatives to Phenibut apart from l-theanine?

It fucked me up and gave me a lot f nerve issues. Took it once a week for 2 yrs. never knew what was causing my problems, cut out phenibut and they went away in a month or so.

Took 2g at 6:30 AM and another 3g at 12:30 PM and absolutely demolished a presentation, it was the perfect dose. Extremely socialable, barely drunk

maybe not if you're a manlet. Rippetoe says that someone who is 6'2" and skinny at 180 lbs may need 6000 calories a day to make significant strength gains.

start tapering now you retard. Just take 5g now, and slowly taper down every week.

Will I get addict with 1g like 4 times a week?

It's 100% legal everywhere but Australia. If you're in the US feel free to buy as much as you want in the clear and open. Don't know Australia is spergin' about it.
Anyways my experiences - it's VERY subtle. You will not feel 'high' from it. Great for social situations and difficult experiences in which you need to keep your head straight. Makes you more social, makes music sound amazing, makes you a little happier and optimistic. It's not unlike an amphetamine but without that 'high' feeling. Don't expect to be the guy from Limitless or an alpha-god however.
Also supposedly it helps you sleep but It didn't do shit for me there, I still toss and turn at night when I take this

anyone get eyelid twitches after taking phen?

I fluctuate between severe anxiety and normal person so I figured I could take this on the days that I need to be a normal person. Been taking around 600mg HCL a couple of times a week with coffee on an empty stomach. I've noticed the effects really sneak up on me. I usually don't really feel much for the first half of the day asides from maybe general reduction in anxiety, but once I go out or get focused into a conversation it's like magic - it's like the lowered social inhibitions of alcohol but you still stay sharp and witty and you start to feel like you're in the zone. This usually lasts for about as long as I'm out being social or partying. Drinking alcohol during this "high" definitely gets you more fucked up than usual, usually I'll only have one or two hard drinks and that's more than enough, which is nice because it stops you from getting blasted and making a fool out of yourself if you're smart. Once I'm home it tapers off but going to sleep I definitely feel more relaxed, similar to a THC high - speaking of which, smoking at this point is great, phen seems to play well with weed lowering any possible anxiety. Playing games or falling asleep to some chill music is super amazing at this point. Honestly wish I could take it more but the tolerance buildup isn't something I want to deal with as I am super prone to having bad panic attacks and suicidal thoughts when I get down, and anything exacerbating that wouldn't be fun.

>Believing ripptoe
Never gonna make it

You fucking retards keep taking shit like this and drink alcohol on top of it. Enjoy the addiction withdrawals you'll get after you quit from fucking with your gaba receptors so much.

We don't, unfortunately.

Ghb. And that's not a joke. It literally turns you into an ubermensch Chad (sociability wise). Imagine all the best things about phenibut and multiply them by 100, without any extra side effects.

they're all technically true but completely unhelpful, stupid.

lol okay fatty

>take phen
>i actually grew a bit
>had really bad ego death near suicidal

Attached: 1500126961251.jpg (645x702, 72K)

>completely unhelpful
The two user quoted are literally the only helpful advice for those scenarios.

I took 900 mg of HCL and it worked perfectly but the heartburn and nausea afterwards was too much to try again.

I take the FAA and it sort of works but not as good as the HCL.

Advice?

Where can I get that?

Depends on where you live. It's illegal in most western countries but you can get it on the darknet. However, GBL, the analog of ghb, is still legal in some western countries. 1,4 bdo, the final analog is still legal in the states, but it is the worst of the three.

Where to get in Australia? I know it's illegal

I've bought a few bottles from nootropicsdepot, always quality stuff

>how can you be homeless lmao just buy a home

Attached: 38a015b6-eb71-414a-bb0b-7b200f8f07cf-profile_image-300x300.png (300x300, 95K)

What kind of issues did it cause?

I've never tried phenibut but ashwagandha really helped me with anxiety so you can look into that.

anyone notice that they get "time loss" when they take more than 1g at a time? When I take 2g or more, it seems like hours go by without me noticing. If i take it at, say, 8:30 am, I'll randomly look over at the clock and it's suddenly noon, then 3 pm, and so forth. SHit kinda sucks, but it's not that bad I suppose.

That just happens to me naturally

Does anyone know if customs confiscates it if you're an ausfag ordering from another country?

I think customs in Aus are the strictest and most effective in the world. At least on the darkweb Aus is considered a high risk country to ship to and a lot of vendors won't do it.
And yes, they will confiscate it and possibly take legal action. Sorry user.

Any trusted suppliers in the uk?

I get nose twitches, it does something to the dopamine system it seems

for me it makes me slightly dissociate, my focus broadens

does it go away for you after not using it for a while?

for me it's only when I use it, but I've always been a bit twitchy, it just increases it

Here’s you’re Mr I Never Graduated With An MD Like The Guy Gibbsing Me A (You)

Buy it from powdercity.com

I've tried both the FAA and HCL forms. FAA works on me better and doesn't have as bad a taste. It doesn't really make me more social, either, but it does make me calm.

when I first discovered it I was taking like 2g for a night out, now i much prefer taking like 300mg so alcohol feels better