Finally take up squatting again

>finally take up squatting again
>go somewhat heavy, squatting deep, feelsgood.png
>go to bed
>wake up with a lower back so stiff i can barely move

help me brehs, i can't give up the squat but it's been like this for years now if i squat anything above 60kg

Attached: 1531305490091.png (365x250, 191K)

if its not outright ainful during lifting or in tbe morning it aint broken, you just need to stretch your hip flexors n shiet
does this happen on deadlifts?

Foam roll.

stiffness is normal after a long period off, especially from lowbar. Could indicate that you have shooting hips. your hips rising too fast and you end up in a goodmorning style position.

if i go too heavy or get sloppy with my form, but otherwise i usually feel pretty good after DL

You're fucking dumb as shit.

will someone please fucking show me what a proper non-squatmorning non-shooting hips low nar squat with proper hip drive looks like? ive used different cues from both the HIP DRAHVE and the no-hip-raise-out-of-the-hole camps and they both feel like shit, but at least when i try to hip drive i feel my hamstrings working way harder

Stretch your fucking hamstrings and glutes, imbecile.

Attached: 1500984304842.png (596x932, 502K)

just do bulgarian split squats and weighted pistol squats bro

hip drive is a beginner que for people that have zero muscle control. you shouldnt use it as a que to shoot your hips if your already decent at squatting.

just make sure your chest rises at the same speed as hips????

i'll try this. any good stretches you would recommend?

not OP, but I get that stiffness whenever I squat too, and I also feel a twinge of pain in my low back when I rack the weight after each set, but not during. Same problem? how do I fix that, lower the weight or something?

i have the same, i think every time my spine gets compressed, some nerve gets pinched or something.

I only do lunges with 50 lbs dumbells because no squatrack in homegym. That's my only leg exercise. My ass is constantly DOMS ridden.
Wat do?

bump

Attached: 8rur7xe070111.jpg (1242x1513, 309K)

Its just doms, don't take so much time away from squatting and you won't get them.

also, it helps to not be a giant pussy

just give up legs meme

if you are fit and do cardio your legs will be proportional and aesthetic

people dont like tree trunk legs, that shit looks disgusting

if you can squat your own bodyweight for reps, you're good brah

Attached: theproblemwithlegday.jpg (2656x1488, 720K)

i just like squatting because it's fun to load bar with more weight. bodyweight isn't enough for my retarded ego.

>get doms

>Cry to Jow Forums that it hurts

How much do I have to squat to get a gf like this?

Attached: F18E4553-E368-4550-AAA2-5900206E1C55.jpg (1280x775, 347K)

Attached: 1529972240949.jpg (118x126, 2K)

the constant rubbing of my thighs when i walk makes me regret the leg meme