Am I fucking myself over eating 12 eggs for breakfast? I honestly don't know shit about nutrition

Am I fucking myself over eating 12 eggs for breakfast? I honestly don't know shit about nutrition

Attached: eggies.jpg (860x573, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ujXAaav
citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.549.6029&rep=rep1&type=pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11333841
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

As far as i know your body doesnt absorb that much of protein

No not at all.

Saturated fats are good for you/
So is dietary cholesterol.

Anyone who says otherwise is following outdated science.

>only 1 dozen

Attached: gg4watr.png (269x133, 85K)

As long as you feel healthy and your doctor/bloodwork says you’re healthy, then you’re good to go.

Eating too much of anything is bad though so i’d try and have some egg free days

>Eating too much of anything is bad though

hello mom

>he doesn't do 2DEAD

Attached: 1543412028100.png (449x401, 490K)

If anything you should eat more. I personally eat 20 eggs a day.

i wish i could eat more eggs but after a week of eating like 10 a day i cant look at them without getting nauseous. i still love the taste, it just sits in my stomach like rancid flubber. i think its an enzyme thing

this because eggs are fast to digest

op i don't know if it's bad for you but it's an inefficient use of eggs
spread them out through the day would be better, or replace with meat if you want to eat 100g protons in one sitting, it sits in the intestines longer

this is the outdated science

Based Gaston poster.

>eating too much of anything is bad though
>not maxing out all the macros and micros and confusing the kidneys for maximum gains

You eat around 800kcals, and almost half of it is protein. Honsetly, it's a waste, but if you are 180kg, then it's a normal meal

How bad are your farts?

Attached: image.jpg (728x493, 195K)

Is that Preston Lacy?

t. 1950s margarine company

You'd be better off eating like 3/4 eggs, and pacing yourself.
Not because they're bad or anything, but because that's a lot of eggs and you'll get sick of them.

How the fuck do you people eat these damn things? Scrambled, poached, hardboiled, omlette etc etc. I fucking hate the taste and texture no matter how I try cooking them or how much salt and pepper I add. I must be a weird outlier or something because I have never and most likely will never be able to stand eating eggs

kek

Seriously get your cholesterol checked and make sure your LDL is not too high.
The retards on Jow Forums are either memeing or genuinely ignorant when they say that cholesterol doesn't matter at all.
Do you want calcified arteries, and have to have a stent put in?

dietary cholesterol doesn't matter you fucking retard, read some journal articles and don't just parrot what your mum told you

Nigger, where did I say dietary cholesterol?
I'm talking about LDL and Triglycerides, both raised by saturated and trans fats

eating eggs lowers your ldl unless you are frying them in fucktons of oil

Yes it’s from Jackass

nope
your gonna make it

Join discord.gg/ujXAaav

Thanks for the advertisement (((OP)))

Attached: jasonjob_v1.png (756x546, 679K)

thank but Ill take the trap

I cut up bellpepper and onions and brown those suckers and then cook the eggs a but and mix in the veggies. Then i top that with sriracha which i put on most of the food i eat in some way.

What's a good meal plan food wise if I'm eating 5x a day?

Nigga this 2018 not 1985.

You need to quadruple that if you’re a lad to get large and make it 5 dozens a day if you want to get roughly the size of a barge

Attached: D367198C-4222-4C9B-AAF6-106DDE6E43A6.gif (443x229, 524K)

I drink them raw. Blend 10 eggs, add the same volume of milk, some cocoa powder. Mhmm very tasty and doesn't give me any digestion problems, not a single fart.

Does anyone make omelettes or a skillet with eggs ?

only have eggs atm and they make me sick

Attached: 46473164_10217120473021219_5589613590274375680_n.jpg (250x221, 11K)

Added dietary cholesterol increases serum cholesterol.
citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.549.6029&rep=rep1&type=pdf

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11333841

Stop killing yourself op with the shitest food in the world. Eggs are typically 200mg of chlor per egg. That is almost equivalent to 1 lb of bison. And for what? Brotein? Eggs have fuck all nutrition and it is physically killing you.

You want breakfast theme, eat more carby stuff like waffles or whatever. It'll help in the gym anyways. You can also eat a variety of nuts in the breakfast themed meal if you really are crying about protein source. But you would be physically be better off converting those 12 eggs to 1-2 lbs of bison. It still has dietary chlor but you get more brotein, better nutritions since bison is only grass fed, and you won't die from a fucking heart attack in your 20s.

Fry one chopped up onion with butter and dump mixed eggs on the pan. Quick and easy

are you seriously suggesting eating waffles and nuts for beakfast?
>Eggs have fuck all nutrition
yolks are nutrient dense as fuck, my man
I'm getting a feeling that you only eat plants

How can i get my protein + other nutrients for cheap? I am currently living off bread and cheese

>advertisement
>doesn't actually state what their gay ass discord server even is
???????????????????????????

I smash the eggs against my teeth and drink them raw

broscience

How about like 6-8 and you make an omelette or scramble and have some oatmeal, and a piece of fruit. Just 12 eggs is kind of excessive.

It's normal for you guys to eat the egg shells right? I usually save up all my left over egg shells through the week in a small bowl and then crush them up with my hands and sprinkle it into a protein shake or on top of some ice cream, I try not to let any part of the egg go to waste. Although I've noticed since I started doing this I have bloody shits sometimes, it doesn't hurt or anything so I'm probably ok. I'm not the only one right?

I eat them raw

Attached: 1538346722666.png (650x527, 526K)

Yeah dog, they got shitloads of calcium

Actually you can make calcium carbonate powder from egg shells, any shells for that matter, shrimp, oyster, lobster, crab, sea shells etc they are all made of calcium carbonate which is a common ingredient in indigestion tablets, when calcium carbonate reacts with acid such as that of the stomach it neutralises it. So you can make your own indigestion remedie at home for super cheap. Just toast the eggs shells in the oven on a low heat untill they are really dry and brittle then crush them in a mortar and pestle, good source are bioavailable calcium too that isnt dairy based.