Just a girl looking to looksmax

Just a girl looking to looksmax,
Everything is perfect except I really want a fatter/wider ass/hips, and my only options is dr. Miami or working out. If I exercise it will it be all hard and muscular looking? I want it to still be soft and squishy! (Also please give me some exercise techniques - which actually work)

Attached: secretary-movie-poster-2002-1010297603.jpg (270x420, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCSaYCyda-i7enHvQ8Wns8_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BRrrrRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPAPAPAPAPAPAPPPPPPPPPP

hey OP, are you just trying to be able to fart louder? be honest

just do squats a lot. hold something heavy

Squats, hip-thrusts, drinking söy(don't drink it when you get pregnant eat more onions(actual onions) for higher test incase it is a boy, if it's a girl sœy away), calf-raises, milk.
Keep your bodyfat percentage 14-20% and train your top(and arms) less than your core and your core less than your legs.

Attached: Ideal-Body-Fat-Percentage-Chart1.jpg (670x373, 27K)

Thank you!! My trainer!

i’m gonna recommend the greatest disproportionally large ass-cultivating program in existence:
Starting Strength by marcus rippetoe

don't call me that, I got a boner

LONDON

>marcus rippetoe
hm I dont know if I am trying to be optimized I just want a certain boy to notice me trololol

Attached: Screen-Shot-2014-12-27-at-4.30.24-PM_1024x1024.png (598x367, 92K)

Post a fucking picture with timestamp if you want legit advice instead of all this meme shit you're getting so far

No problem, good luck.

I advise you to follow Abby Pollock and do what she suggests youtube.com/channel/UCSaYCyda-i7enHvQ8Wns8_w

Also, men know the difference between a thin woman and a fit thin woman

Scared to get recognized, not taking any chances.
Thank you so much!

OP here, this is a stupid question but it still stands: When guys work out I notice their bodies get rather hard, and I don't want my body to be that way. How do I avoid hard muscle?

You cover it with a healthy layer of fat(your muscles will shape it underneath) and you keep the weight progression low(basically a step above calisthenics).

Black out face and any ink/marks that may give your identity away and go through with it.

No reason, I got all the answers I needed, currently working out.
Wow watching videos and instantly subscribed. She is such a nice instructor - extremely motivating.

just dont cut to a crazy low bfp and you'll still be soft and have a good ass

>I got all the answers I needed
Nah, just the ones you wanted

>No reason, I got all the answers I needed
Lmaao Jow Forums gets pumped and dumped once again. Absolutely brutal, redpill about women delivered to everyone in this thread for free.

Easy tiger, I am not going anywhere don't worry, I'll be lurking about.

I will only stop worrying if you promise to post some progress pics of your ass on this board after two months of following the advicw you got here. February the fifth.

...when a man posts do you ask something of him in exchange you absolute retard?

Facesits 10x5
Face-butt wiggles 15x3
Dick bounces 20xf
I'll be glad to help if you're in London ;-)

Nah I normally appreciate their presence
No one ever likes people that make dumb af spoonfeeding threads like this though, what kind of OP is this seriously the bitch didnt even google once, just expects all the cucks on here to do all her work (which they do ofc, cant really blame her). Dumb comments like only things that work pleaasse, entitled vibe i always hate it. At least she can compensate for it though by posting pics desu, avg anxiois r9k teen male that normally makes these threads cant unless reiko

Oh my fucking God you're so sexy
>Inb4 pajeet
Okay but like ookie buttlick

So in other words that's not a redpill about women but about entitled, lazy fucks and the dumb people who indulge them

You came here for attention and got it. Your whole purpose in coming here was to grow your ass to lmao 2016 Kardashian proportions to attract attention to yourself in the most meme way possible. You even attempted the shallow flirty crutches that you use IRL to lock attention onto yourself: "Thank you!! My trainer!" (read: "Thank you! Teeheeehee! My Heeeeroooo")

You wanted attention and you got it. Now,

>tits or GTFO

Squats deadlifts with perfect form
Work your back for posture (rows, pullups, facepulls, band pullaparts)

And you will be maxxing out your physique in around 2 years

>Thank you! Teeheeehee! My Heeeeroooo
Holy fuck based. Okay but like ookie buttlick

I can see you are a misogynist chauvinist asshole1! You must be so bitter and angry that I got constructive advice and kind help!
Now I am going to have an amazing ass (not Kardashian though, that's a little too big) and you are never going to get to touch it! Haha! And so what if I am a flirt ;) It's cuter that way!

For the record, everyone around here wants at least a little bit of attention. But I also got some nice tips ! ;)

HOLY SHIT YOU NEED TO IMMEDIATELY TELL THE FIRST CUTE BOY I LOVE YOUR FAT BUTT! Or "Okay but like ookie buttlick" and then play it off as a joke!

IF SHE BREATHE SHE A THOT

AOH MY GOD I KNOW YOU AND YOU'RE SO CUTE AND HOT

I love your fat butt

NO ON KIK YOU HAVE ME YOU JUST TEXTED ME

Did you know all women are exactly the same? Hahaha

based and redpilled

tranny detected

Okay but like ookie buttlick FUCKING SEND IT I KNOW IT'S YOU

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: princess face.png (221x228, 11K)

>easy tiger

MJ stop it please

My Hero!

Even if it is me, user, do you REALLY think I am going to expose my vanity like this to you? Absolutely not.

OHY MY GOD YOU'RE SO INNOCENT BUT HAUGHTY YOU HOTTY HOT PARTY HARDY NAUGHTY!

Some serious same-fagging going on ITT

I'm not op dumbass. She's way too patient and cute with you guys

>that's a redpill about women, about entitled, lazy fucks
i mean you were off by a few words but was about right

absolutely based
second sexual revolution when (rape becomes accepted)

Can I have your kik?

OP here, I stopped posting atand the My Trainer comment wasnt me either

OP here, this is not me
I stopped posting at

Imposter!!

checked
and based

holy shit this thread absolutely has to die

This thread marks the death of Jow Forums. Underage stupid retards who don't lift replying in great numbers to such an obvious bait thread. Pathetic.

maybe around 2 serious posts have been made in this thread
not that bad desu people often deal with bait worse desu

can someone fill me in on this meme, what's it from

What for?

>maybe around 2 serious posts have been made in this thread

So much this. Literally only two:

because traps are my passion!

>If I exercise it will it be all hard and muscular looking?

Attached: flex butt.webm (640x640, 592K)

shit larp

You'll be disappointed then

Tits or gtfo

>wow, so sexy, I might as well slap brick wall rath- OH LAWD OH JESUS

Kek

Attached: 775D5081-F8C3-4B5F-A973-9C696DFCD483.jpg (449x1197, 260K)

Is there anything wrong with this? We should encourage women to convert to brap at any chance we get.

Attached: brap.png (206x249, 53K)

Exercise will not make you hard. Female body is meant to be soft and diet matters more. Guys work years to get “hard.”
Squats, glute raises, and heavy braps for ass.

Wow looks like you blew it buddy.
Good luck finding someone else to let you touch their butt and eat pizza with.

Chad will pump and dump and betas will orbit anyway, why bother.

>I’ll never have a Jow Forums femanon to send progress pics to
End my life senpai

based listen here little baby poster

Stop eating bread OP. Bread is possibly the worst thing for you, it's just empty calories. I'm not a health fag, I drink and smoke weed, but you know what I don't do? Eat bread.