What do you guys think of girls at the gym

what do you guys think of girls at the gym

Attached: workout daisy.webm (640x360, 1.94M)

annoying retards trying to play a men's game

I mind my own business at the gym
Sorry I mean kill all women, roasties out, reeeeeeee

Attached: 1393360571586.jpg (5000x4510, 1.54M)

This

Attached: 1536564228670.jpg (430x553, 130K)

*blocks your squat rack*

nothin' personnel kid

Attached: workout.webm (640x800, 2.92M)

Attached: intj.jpg (208x250, 14K)

You may not like it, but that is what female peak performance look like.

>do you guys think of girls at the gym
no

Attached: bateman.jpg (590x322, 216K)

>0:37
Jow Forums on the right

You may not like it, but fucking try this and tell me your core is not totally fucked by the end

i prefer this one for core workouts

Attached: workout 2.jpg (360x360, 36K)

fuck why are you this retarded. as with most thots, there's nothing wrong with the exercise, it's the wrong place and a retarded way to do the exercise.

Just why. Bitches and their donuts and cupcakes. Every time.
And she wouldd be better off doing tucks or single-leg tucks as the proper position instead of doing bad form semi-dragon flag whatever this is. Assuming she's not doing it in a weird way so as not to engage in on orgasm.

god i wish this was me

Attached: lift.webm (640x640, 2.97M)

looking at her knees when she's coming up nearly broke my own knees

>literally immediately turns to see how much attention she gathered while annihilating her knees

fucking christ...

Train this for a while and performing dragon flags will be easier than usual.

this, what a cunt

Me on the right

Women are fucking soulless losers

I wish

As long as they're actually lifting and not doing meme squat jumps and other instagram whore exercises it's fine by me.

Retard. Forced negatives are a legit training stimulus to move up to the full movement.

>she doesnt immediately look at her feet and sulk off somewhere
>means shes an attention seeking whore
>>Jow Forums

Attached: 1540187166530.gif (198x198, 1.2M)

lol

There are a few types at mine
Instathots and their camera men doing meme workouts
Boomers trying to get fit
And uglies/lesbos who inject gear

there is one chubby powerlifting girl at my gym who's alright, and another that's really fucking toned.

every other girl there is a thot either doing meme exercises or doing rows while pushing their butt backwards in their skintight yoga pants grasping for attention.

I always smile at the first 2 and autistically make a point out of avoiding contact with the other, I rp they have lepresy to really avoid them lol

Attached: cuppa SUPERIOR.jpg (1024x1024, 107K)

The only other person who comes to the gym at 5:30am is this butch lesbian chick who always works out next to me. If i move to the squat rack, what a coincidence she moves right next to the squat rack. Its fucking annoying and i want to hit her over the head with a dumbell

Attached: 2AC92131-DA3C-4E6C-A9B8-40E979700623.jpg (235x268, 11K)

That Rocky and Torres? They could probably kill me so im not gonna talk spit

as much as you guys hate roasties, I really like this webm. I enjoy seeing anyone enjoying themselves at the gym.

Hello roastie, perhaps you meant to link
>>>r9k

>dressed like a thot
>turbs around to see what attention she has got from what looks like an elderly man

If this were a dude you would be cringing rather than whiteknighting
yet here we are

There's one very cute girl at my gym that works out at the same time I do. When I drop 15 more pounds, Imma talk to her.

Checked

Nice test boost if pretty, if they’re getting in a decent workout I don’t care. The only chicks who do stupid machine shit don’t matter to me, since I rarely use machines.

Yeah, because obviously she gives a shit about the fat old boomer curling 60 lbs. Nice COPE faggot

a v e r a g e girls like this make me dream about a life together with them

the GymShark™ instagram/snapchat sluts with their giant asses and manly upper bodies just annoy me

I'm a lot more comfortable when it is only bros lifting heavy. Women are trying to show off and they have shit routines that annoy me. They don't belong in the big boy section of the gym.

>forgets backslashes
I always get up and walk around after a big lift, and its way easier to turn around around than it is to step over the barbell
>dressed like a thot
Id lift shirtless and probably pantless if my gym allowed it, fuck off

Some try to talk to me and I just ignore them, women are psychopaths bros

Lifting in only compression shorts is the best feeling in the world.

Exactly, i totally understand why thots do it

>getting genuinely bothered by muh women in the gym
Fastest possible way to single out the most autistic people on this board. They're a non-issue at any gym that isn't total shit. It's fun to judge their meme routines in between my sets, it's nice noticing someone watching me lift now and then. I can't imagine being so sexually frustrated that some chick doing meme lifts in tights actually made me angry.

Attached: ow.jpg (600x549, 48K)

>girl I like comes to work out at the same time as me
>get distracted while lifting because she's doing ass exercises near me
>don't know where to look to not seem like I'm ogling her or that I'm actively avoiding her because I'm a self-conscious assburger

Attached: 1541613137330.png (559x438, 306K)

>0:15
>interior rotation of shoulder
I'm telling.

I love them, additional motivation
empty gym is better though

She wants to have sex with you.

Attached: 1542902461057.png (1132x632, 1.01M)

BASED AND REDPILLED!

They're annoying high functioning teenagers trying to score a chad to breed with.

stop hogging the squat rack pls

Just ogle her and smile a bit, if she’s single you gotta chance

I can't afford failure, I see her fairly often and I don't want to be the creep.

Watch her, just don't exclusively look at her ass. Look over the entire body, and if you're called out on it, keep cool and say it was a form check.

The same I think about men at the gym: "please leave, I want to work out by myself"

I ignore them. Only times I pay attention to anyone is when they're going for a PR

>Hello roastie, perhaps you meant to link
>fucks up the link
mongoloid

she enjoys the attention

Theres always this wierd bitch 3:00 am at my gym doing thot ig exercises like why? No joke EVERYDAY.

Ok, but why use the rack, barbell and fucking weights? It's to make it look like a harder workout to uninitiated admirers

I don't think of them.

I love Daisy!

Attached: 1543300876936.gif (268x350, 1.51M)

Seems like she could probably increase the weight on that barbell.

unironically do not trust them to not be flipping insane feminazi freaks who will make me lose the special deal I have with my gym to have a legacy year pass instead of the far more expensive weekly payment option

I can deal with females as human beings and really politely everywhere else but ain't no bitch coming between me and a $200 discount

FPBP

Imagine smelling her pussy through her shorts when she squats down ewww haha

This. Maybe sometimes I pull up some thots ig to look at before a heavy set to boost that test

I like looking at the booty

I don't give the slightest fuck about what genitalia someone has. Just don't hog the squat-rack while doing moronic shit.
I just chuckle silently when seeing someone do those meme instathot "exercises" that just look like a cat in heat.

Attached: 1541037071967.jpg (640x619, 96K)

Attached: 1543511912544.jpg (1080x1199, 117K)

Attached: get the markers.jpg (300x593, 22K)

>Girl doing knee destroyers for camera
>Guy doing microplate curl in squat rack
>"PT" is literally wearing a fedora
Wtf gym is this!?

Why do women even go to the gym? All they do is cardio and glutes

Attached: 1539022014483.jpg (1508x892, 146K)

it confuses me.
for there is no kitchen in the gym

Attached: 2e07ae.jpg (500x375, 13K)

Yea idk why these people think ignoring knee stability when squatting is healthy, your knees should not move inwards or outwards they shouldn't shake at all unless the weight is too much

The crossfit kind.
Their motto is "There's no such thing as 'bad form' and 'ego-lifting' "

Attached: crossfit pullups.webm (744x748, 2.12M)

They are fellow individuals who strive for self improvement, and they give me a test boost. It's a thumbs up from me.

People have said she's laughing at the guy, you're saying she's gauging the attention she's getting, I think she's just reacting after a heavy lift.

Daily reminder that the greater of volume of space your workout takes the bigger the meme

checked and kek'd

Attached: nice get.jpg (580x326, 81K)

How is she destroying her knees?

How do crossfit fags justify this type of exercise? There's no way it can help a person get stronger or bigger than doing real pull ups deliberately and slowly.

I enjoy watching them do their meme workouts. It's adorable.

I think they think she's got a one-way ticket to Snap City because she lets her knees turn inward a little doing a PR, which is laughable.

Her knees are bent a little inwards but really for a one rep max it’s not anything worth commenting on.
If you can do it one rep max with perfect form, it ain’t a one rep max, however lots of fit will shit all over it even if they lift half as much

>a little
She's not going to snap immediately but if she keeps doing that shit it's going to catch up.

Kill yourself.

Girls who actually know what they're doing and have huge muscular glutes are amazing. The rest (99% of them) are just meh.

Get the fuck out of my house.

>muscular glutes

k

genuinely cannot comprehend being this insecure and delusional

She's laughing because she almost pooped herself dumbies.

She ripped ass, that simple.

Saw a girl once hogging a bench to do 5 lbs dumbbell presses, not cool at all
IT'S MY TURN REEEE FUCK OFF ROASTIE

Attached: 1543362784017.jpg (1024x681, 112K)

Kek

This pic got me

Attached: 1378056630226s.jpg (125x99, 3K)

The only thing you should be noticing at the gym are the plates and barbells.

You must enter the zen zone, plebs

I don't think about other people at the gym because I'm not a faggot. I do my workout and then I leave. As should you.

I go there to do my sets the fuck

I go and stare at their asses and imagine fucking them in the middle of their exercises.

> be female at gym
> feel like people are staring at me while I'm doing my workout
> oh no, I was actually staring at them
> oh no
> they saw me staring at them
> pull my shirt down to cover my bum
> finish my set and scurry away