"squirting isn't just peeing"

>"squirting isn't just peeing"

Attached: 1536487933791.png (495x589, 14K)

nothing turns me off more than seeing some slut "squirting"
piss fetishists need to kill themselves.

Videos of women pissing in the street is really confusing man why do you need that in your life

>so what if it's pee? Squirting is still hot!

Attached: C3771BB909A94C4C81DE0BD3F0CA53DD.jpg (938x974, 81K)

user dude she is just having an orgasm bro

Attached: DF4199A8-F53D-4E30-AF8F-8776E33486B1.jpg (736x635, 123K)

>"I'm an expert on the female anatomy and can state definitively that any liquid which emerges from it is urine."

Attached: 1523065845075.jpg (624x448, 25K)

Literally just piss smfh.

Attached: download.jpg (228x221, 7K)

Friendly reminder to you retards.
1. No hymen no diamond is bullshit.
2. Squirting is NOT piss and women CAN orgasm.
3. A woman's vagina does not become "loose" after sex, it only becomes slightly less tight after births.
That is all :-)

>no hymen no diamond
is a personal decision, and not marrying a whore seems like quite a wise decision t.bh
>woman can orgasm
now you are just being silly, opinion discarded
>woman's vagina does not become "loose"
you can get wrinkles from laughing, you can stretch your butthole over time for enourmous buttplugs, but sure all this doesnt in anyway happen to a vagina

Ahem, if it isn't urine then what the fuck is it? because as far as I know the only thing that could be is piss

fuck off the baord roast

"When the researchers compared the chemical makeup of the urine and squirting samples, they discovered that they closely resembled each other. The researchers did not observe the presence of female ejaculate in any of the squirting and post squirting samples from five out of seven of the women. However, it was present in samples for two participants.The authors wrote "The present data based on ultra sonographic bladder monitoring and biochemical analyses indicate that squirting is essentially the involuntary emission of urine during sexual activity"

Vaginas can't tell different dicks apart, dipshit.

the female body is designed to release pee to intensely lubricate themselves. the vagina is shallower until it's aroused, that's why it happens more often from g-spot stimulation. the female body needs to intensely lubricate itself very quickly when the gspot is stimulated too fast, like while being raped.

but even if a woman's bladder is completely empty it will fill up again very quickly and then empty again for squirting. this liquid still has some uric acid in it and could probably be considered pee, but it's pretty much just water mixed with other juices that pee usually doesn't have.

You went to the trouble of pasting a quote but you couldn't include a link?

>There is no difference from a 5" cock to a 9" cock
I guess that's great news for me but still...

Attached: intellectual-property-memes.jpg (1024x576, 54K)

The truth is that even loving consensual sex can create the types of pseudo-injuries that slowly build up into a lesser vagina.

That's where some of the insecurity comes from. They don't like the idea of Chad pounding their future-GF. Fully knowing that they don't want to make her his GF, fully knowing that this rough animalistic sex is DEFINITELY making her vagina worse.

When you're with your partner you develop into a routine of comfort and compassion. Yeah you might fuck rough, but you also take showers together and take care of your bodies. Women who engage in a ton of one night stands are probably drinking. Maybe they're doing drugs like coke? They're getting relatively dehydrated AS FUCK. What happens to a relatively dry vagina? It's more prone to that type of injury. Plus, when women fuck bareback they're likely to pick up a urinary tract infection.

Compare a modest girl that's had maybe 3 UTIs in her life to a trashy girl that's had 4 UTIs a year for the past 4 years. A buddy of mine had an open-relationship where his GF's vagina got so toxic from other men's dick bacteria he could not fuck her! How many months of UTI does it take before a woman hits the wall for serious things to happen?

While having a large 'roastie' vagina lips is pretty much determined by genetics degenerate behaviour is what drains of it it's fertile pink colour and turns it fucking BLACK by the time they hit 30+

it's pee, bro.

yeah... I don't want it soaking into my sheets but it's different enough from straight up pee I'm not going to recoil in fear if she started squirting during sex

>Kingdom hearts isn't as good as you think it is. It's just gay anime bullshit for t enage girls to fawn over.

Well at least we can all agree kingdom heart is shit.

It isn't though. Only entry level faggots who have only played 2 say it is shit.

I wonder what Cloud is doing.