Veganism = malnourishment = mental illness, people are finally starting to wake up and realize this

Veganism = Malnourishment = mental illness
There is no way around this, and people are starting to wake up to the vegan agenda and it's propaganda to feed you slave grains and make you weak and infertile.

German Nutrition Society on vegan diets
ernaehrungs-umschau.de/fileadmin/Ernaehrungs-Umschau/pdfs/pdf_2016/04_16/EU04_2016_Special_DGE_eng_final.pdf

>"With a pure plant-based diet, it is difficult
or impossible to attain an adequate supply of some nutrients."
>"The most critical
nutrient is vitamin B12. Other potentially critical nutrients in a vegan diet include
protein resp. indispensable amino acids, long-chain n-3 fatty acids, other vitamins
(riboflavin, vitamin D) and minerals (calcium, iron, iodine, zinc and selenium)"
>" The
DGE does not recommend a vegan diet for pregnant women, lactating women, infants,
children or adolescents."
Imagine thinking a diet that is not recommended to pregnant women and children is healthy LMAO vegans BTFO once again hehe.

Vegans lose the nutritional argument.

Vegans also lose the moral argument.

Vegans lose the environmental argument.

When will vegans learn that they have a mental illness?

Go Vegan And Die.

Q: Favourite raw primal meals?

Attached: 1b06a0b879f384d424ac83c28c115530.png (307x369, 298K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qFpH8eSqiko
youtube.com/watch?v=PFnkWjmvMOA
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
thetab.com/uk/2017/02/16/vegetarians-unhealthy-mentally-disturbed-says-new-research-33067
discord.gg/ujXAaav
discord.gg/Jtv3Sc
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html
lloydianaspects.co.uk/opinion/veggie.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2017/12/the-war-on-coffee-and-common-sense-or.html?zx=8d20dd9d8e82ef7a
authoritynutrition.com/7-nutrients-you-cant-get-from-plants/
authoritynutrition.com/5-muscle-nutrients-in-animal-foods/
authoritynutrition.com/5-brain-nutrients-in-meat-fish-eggs/
dailyhealthpost.com/4-brain-nutrients-found-only-in-meat-fish-and-eggs-not-plants/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_B12#Animal_sources
healthline.com/nutrition/7-nutrients-you-cant-get-from-plants#section1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=qFpH8eSqiko

very good video with sources in the description debunking veganism

First to say you're retarded and you post the same thing every day. Nobody wants to listen to a sunstaring, malnourished, yellowtoothed, flatearth antivaxxing baldfaggot.
Fuck off. This poster turned me vegan starting now.

Awesome. We want all NPCs to go vegan, stay Vegan, and die.

Based

Classic vegan cognitive dissonance. Ignoring the facts won't make your malnutrition go away

Based Sv3rige

Lmao
Great job falseflagger. Turning people vegan by using a retard to claim retarded antiscience. Brilliant.

>NPC Libtards
>People

Spotted the faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs

based

cringe

If you see a vegan, and he or she is a mentally disturbed nutjob, it's not their fault.

#bornthisway

thetab.com/uk/2017/02/16/vegetarians-unhealthy-mentally-disturbed-says-new-research-33067

Attached: 1541952233756.png (900x1456, 544K)

Join discord.gg/ujXAaav

Thanks for the advertisement (((OP)))

Attached: jasonjob_v1.png (756x546, 679K)

vegans tend to age poorly becuase their diets have excessive amounts of sugar (some of them binge on oreos for example)

a healthy vegan diet is possible but needs to be well-planned and not a fuckton of sugar every day. The way most do it is detrimental to their health.

Is veganism a cult?

Carbs are sugar. A vegan diet cannot neglect carbs. Sugar is part of their diet

its not a problem in moderate amounts.

based

i honestly cant even fucking understand how you people are able to breathe.
Sugar isnt bad, and it doesnt age you faster.
A high carb diet has been proven to be the best for long term health. I have no idea how you can overlook this.
Also every fucking vegan I ever saw looks 10 years younger than normal omnivores.
So I counter your anecdote with mine.

concentration and AUC isn't the same thing
which is why you don't give patients an entire months worth of pills at once instead of one a day

You are just spewing nonsense, retard.
>sugar isn't bad
dropped

did you just compare carbed food with medical pills?

svergie provides plenty of examples of extreme aging in his videos, until you can edit together a video series with as many examples as well as alternative theories for why all these high-profile vegans begin to look like the walking dead (in some cases very pretty 18 year old girl go vegan then look 40 by the time they are 23) then you are just a pro-sugar retard

>Also every fucking vegan I ever saw looks 10 years younger than normal omnivores

You mean all the 20 something year old girls that have been vegan for less than 5 years?

You have no fucking ground to stand on if you debate me on this topic.
Worthless idiot trying to make sense of complicated matter but fails and spills shit out of his mouth.

>healthy, fertile meat eater

versus 3 years later

>vegan, grey skin, rotting teeth, thinning hair

Attached: 34e752554cc272382634eecf52936837.png (478x291, 277K)

yes I just compared two biologically active substances absorbed through the digestive system with each other, what of it retard?

>You have no fucking ground to stand on if you debate me on this topic
Yet you provide no evidence or sources at all. You randomly spew out that a high carb diet is proven to be the best for long term health. No where did you give credit to a source.
You are literally an idiot.

his examples are not only extremely bad anecdotes but also unscientific garbage.
Looking at how you make your argument based on nothing but another retard, I'm fine with you saying "pro-sugar retard" as I doubt you are smart enough to count the alphabet without googling it.

Yes. Veganism has been called (accurately) a starvation cult for white girls.

vegan women literally start to look like grandmothers after less than a decade on veganism and in many cases go infertile. While I'm sure a "well planned vegan diet" might work, whatever most vegans are doing clearly doesnt work unless their goal is to become malnourished weirdos

>You are literally an idiot.
for me to care enough to provide medical research to you would be only if you dare to provide some as well, otherwise you are nothing but an idiot to me. I waste of time merely.

The study link in the OP for starter. Lmao

>biologically active substances
how can you function as a human being?

the problem is, she was 8 years vegan in the first picture. the second picture was AFTER SHE GAVE BIRTH TO A BABY YOU STUPID SCUM

they went vegan in 2015

>food isn't biologically active
continue making a fool of yourself, please

literally says 2015 on his and her site

is this another retard circlejerk thread?
I doubt you will find new followers as retarded as you are.

Why are you wasting your time?
You behave like a child that screams at his parents taking away the chocolate.
You have no arguments whatsoever, literally no arguments at all.
All you do is prove to us that you are unable to see when you are wrong.
You follow a stupid narrative and dismiss every valid argument against it by spilling nonsense.
I'm seriously sad for you.

Are you blind. The argument is in the post.

Vegans lose the nutritional argument as they are deficient in this nutrients and are only found in animals foods.
Vegans lose the environmental argument.
Vegans lose the ethical argument.

you are the one making a fool out of yourself.
you have no fucking idea what the fuck you are talking about.
you look like an complete idiot.

these are not arguments....
there are baseless statements.
Are you an idiot?

hot damn the circus is in town today boys

>baseless arguments
>literally a post of a study in the OP
Are vegans really this stupid?

I now dont doubt that you are in fact an Idiot.

Listen you vegan fucking retard. Linking studies and posting about the evidence relating from those studies is a well-supported argument. It is not baseless. You fuckin retarded vegan

>links an article about nutrition, doesnt even read it.
>talks about the environment, has no source to his claim
>talks about ethics, has no source nor any consistent logical argument at all

sure buddy, i bet your dad slept you more than he should have.

Watch the link in the first post you illiterate retard

Vegans and Carnivores should be lined up and shot

Impossible to survive without animal protein?

>muh B12

this is the stalest fucking meme and I'm not even a vegan. vegans diets are perfectly capable of all the nutrients and calories you need, B12 does not even require animals anymore since forever. they can now get it from algae. a vegan diet is probably a bad idea for most people because normies are too retarded to do it properly

>hurr muh B12 supplementation enjoy your pills

meat eaters also take B12 supplementation in the form of shots to an animals' ass, livestock these days are a whacky abomination of science and if they weren't given all sorts of drugs they would be nutrient deficient today. any time I see an anti-vegan shitpost about B12 I immediately close the tab because it is either emotional shitflinging or propaganda. I also take B12 pills because most people are deficient, not just vegans.

spwp

>people are finally starting to wake up
typical far-right hunter archetype simple-mindedness

discord.gg/Jtv3Sc
drop by and say hi, we're comfy :)

Vegan detected

Attached: 1543776753435.jpg (700x473, 165K)

Attached: 46959534_208626426719909_4599264977302323200_o[1].png (915x610, 915K)

Yes
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html
>lloydianaspects.co.uk/opinion/veggie.html
>thetab.com/uk/2017/02/16/vegetarians-unhealthy-mentally-disturbed-says-new-research-33067
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2017/12/the-war-on-coffee-and-common-sense-or.html?zx=8d20dd9d8e82ef7a

Attached: tfw not vegan.jpg (650x491, 56K)

Bacteria is converted into B12 in an animals/cows digestive system only. Do we look like we have cow digestive systems. We cannot do this conversion from bacteria to B12. We need to eat animal products for B12. Do your research.

>healthy diet
>need necessary supplementation
LMAO

All of those animals eat meat.

These are
>authoritynutrition.com/7-nutrients-you-cant-get-from-plants/
>authoritynutrition.com/5-muscle-nutrients-in-animal-foods/
>authoritynutrition.com/5-brain-nutrients-in-meat-fish-eggs/
>dailyhealthpost.com/4-brain-nutrients-found-only-in-meat-fish-and-eggs-not-plants/

>meat eaters also take B12 supplementation in the form of shots to an animals' ass
>Animals store vitamin B12 in liver and muscle and some pass the vitamin into their eggs and milk; meat, liver, eggs and milk are therefore sources of the vitamin for other animals, including people.[5][7][25] For humans, the bioavailability from eggs is less than 9%, compared to 40% to 60% from fish, fowl and meat.[26] Insects are a source of B12 for animals (including other insects and humans).[25][27]
>Animal sources with a significant content of vitamin B12 (range among top 20 sources of 50 to 99 µg per 100 grams)[28] include clams, organ meats (especially liver) from lamb, veal, beef, and turkey, fish eggs, mackerel, and crab meat.[4][5]
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_B12#Animal_sources
>healthline.com/nutrition/7-nutrients-you-cant-get-from-plants#section1
>dailyhealthpost.com/4-brain-nutrients-found-only-in-meat-fish-and-eggs-not-plants/

If you don't consume ANY form of animal foods for years you will develop severe malnutrition, just look at any long term vegan. They all have the same malnourished, gaunt look about them.

every. fucking. day.

Attached: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (900x900, 55K)

>panda
yeah great example

youll see me tomorrow too

based

Attached: 47453939_302684440345543_4854524199487668224_n.jpg (750x537, 48K)

I find it rather amusing that with the rise of right-wing, ethno-nationalist politics, the decline and outright mockery and hatred of veganism has coincidentally also risen. Seems masculinity might well be making a comeback.

Attached: 1478702097981.gif (292x219, 991K)

No shit retard, everyone knows this

lol

Dude, look directly into the sun. It gives you energy hehe

based and redpilled

You needed to select non mammals though, also all great apes eat meat and Panda bears could eat meat, but don't for some reason.

>also all great apes eat meat
misleading. No great ape species eats more than 5% calories from meat

Cringe and bluepilled