High carb or high fat?

On a bulk.

strawpoll.me/16982824

Attached: 42106009_279571169547217_6407290451162178645_n.jpg (750x750, 107K)

probably a lot easier to bulk on carbs, high fat might be healthier overall though

Just eat both, as long as you are getting enough protein it doesn't really matter.

>none of the above
High protein

fuck off fatty

High fat, high carbs, and high protein

>bulking on just protein
How do I know you haven't been lifting for very long (if at all).

high carb

high fat only works on caloric deficit (for what it is pretty good, more tasty, less stressful, 10% more lost bodyfat) - on caloric surplus it is worse because the body can store the fat easily compared to carbohydrates (which are to metabolized into fatty acids for the body to be able to store them)

Literally impossible. Unless your subsisting purely on protein powder (in which case, enjoy your cancer), whatever protein source you eat you're always going to get a significant chunk of one or the other two. High fat is preferrable on a cut. High carb on a bulk. I tend to start my day high carb to rev up my appetite then finish it high fat to switch it off.

35/40/25 is goat p/c/f ratio

Lmao it's a fake croissant.

Way too much protein for literally anybody.

>t. Sub 2pl8 bencher
Lurk more you absolute dyel
Same goes for people who wanna bulk on high fat diet. Fucking clueless dyels

The most protein you ever need is 20% and even that's more than twice the recommended guidelines.

Is this guy a jew?

yes. Good catch, you're getting better at this.

High carb = low iq

Too much insulin blocks muscle growth

Is that why vegans have a 10 point higher IQ than meat eaters?

Yes

high kcal who gives a shit about macros at that point you're gonna get enough of whatever you need anyways

Why do vegans get a 10 iq point boost through taking meat-amounts of creatine?

B
o
l
l
o
c
k
s.

Nothing increases your IQ. That's why it's so reliable.

>Nothing increases your IQ.
100% wrong.

How do you think IQ is measured? Do you think that you cut open someones head and then there is a number?

You can only measure the IQ at a certain timepoint. That IQ can vary. Knowing that you have an unread email decreases your effective IQ by over 10 points. Reading increases your IQ in the long term. Being at the hospital decreases your IQ. Sport increases IQ. Certain drugs decrease IQ.

I bulk on 20/50/30 and cut on 25/50/25. I eat what is convenient, and healthy sources of carbs are very easy to come by whereas with fats you have a very limited selection.

Lets say you weigh 100Kg. Then you should eat 80-90g fats, 200-250g protein and depending on if you want to cut or bulk you eat very little carbs or a lot of carbs.

Bulking (aka eating shit and getting fat judging on what i can see in the gym) is retarded anyway. As long as you arent a skinny twink a small kcal surplus is all you need to build muscles.

Attached: full.png (956x564, 8K)

Creatine isn't the only thing that will boost your IQ. There are countless herbs like lion's mane, reishi, gotu kola and turmeric which are proven to boost BDNF in studies.
Creatine is just one chemical.

the exact opposite is true
it's way easier to bulk on high fat, high carbs makes u feel full and stuffed all day unless you're drinking chocolate milk all day

greek yogurt nonfat

i consume only greek yogurt and get 300g protein per day while cutting

lol enjoy your hypercalcemia

>500% calcium RDA which is already way higher than it should be

huh

40/x/x or gtfo small boy.

Sufficient protein 0.8-1g/lbs
Sufficient fat ~0.5g/lbs (funnily enough if you eat whole and relatively lean sources of protein this where you land)
Adjust carbs to create surplus/deficit. Fat is really easily stored as fat due to the way it is metabolized and won't be used as fuel while carbohydrates are present, carbohydrate can be stored several ways before being stored as fat.

Manage insulin sensitivity with cardio, supplementation and if you want metformin

Attached: 1543660040229.png (466x490, 24K)

Imaging being this retarded

This. Also, balance a bit protein/fat if net carbs are +3g/Lb body weight.

I voted high fat because I wanna see people get JUSTed

high carb you would probably hold more water too

can I bulk on one jar of peanut butter a day? 150 g protein for 2600 calories

Macro distribution is good on PB, but whole milk maybe a better/cheaper option.

Wat

Carnivore is ideal diet, so high fat.
Unless you want to "bulk" as in you are a child who wants to eat pizza and ice cream in which case you'll stick to "a calorie's a calorie" anyway.