I've eaten nothing but chicken for 4 days. Was not a conscious choice...

I've eaten nothing but chicken for 4 days. Was not a conscious choice, I just had a lot of it and have been to busy to go to the store.

I feel better than I have in months honestly, and I've dropped 2lbs, but is this safe?

Attached: 1455898373318.jpg (425x750, 76K)

Welcome to eating when your body actually needs to.

sure (as long as you're eating the fat too)

Try 365 days

Any recipes or spices?

Milk truck arrive

SALT AND WATER AND MAKE SURE THEY ARE DRY AS POSSIBLE WHEN YOU EAT THEM

You fixed your life, good job. Vegetables are man made and fruit is fine in quantities you could find it in the wild.

>but is this safe
no

Why

>but is this safe?
maybe. give it a go and let us know how you feel in six months

>bananas come in piles

Bananas are man made (the large ones

How do you make water dry?

The banana we see in store is genetically engineed you idiot. Naturally occurring bananas aren't edible by human beings; they're also super flat and small.

You're not really asking this question, are you?
>you are

By using OP's tears.

Ask my wife

;^)

You are what you eat

The absolute state of this board

I usually eat the exact same meal twice a day for a given week, since I meal prep on Sundays.

I've never had issues eating the same meat for a week, but I try to alternate between weeks.

I think the only meat you shouldn't eat "too much of" is fish because of mercury.

>I think the only meat you shouldn't eat "too much of" is fish because of mercury.
only if the fish you eat is large. smaller fish have negligible mercury.

Good thing after thousands of years we made them into something practical to grow. You fat headed dick worshipper

Fuckkk

>B'GAW BUK BUK BUK B'GAW B'GAWWW
Is this even English? What are you trying to say?

Look up PSMF (protein sparing modified fast). Someone here can probably float you the ebook.

>Bananas come in bunches.

Well, you just discovered keto, you should be fine. Get organ meats sometimes to be extra sure.
And most of calories should come from fat.

I'm the publisher of that book, sir, and I demand you retract your statement.

*snap*
Saved