Love Selfless Courage

Do you even know how to love, user?

Can you be honest?
Can you be totally selfless?
Can you love unconditionally?

Do you even have the courage to do these things?

Let's discuss

Attached: edel-illo.jpg (2550x2400, 1.48M)

Has Jow Forums ever been in love?

I was in love with a stacy once, then I realized she was a fucking idiot.

Women is the problem you need to be in love with a male robot, fuck his bussy amd play vidya women are to dramatic

did somebody say AMD?

Attached: .jpg (1800x1200, 153K)

>Do you even know how to love, user?
I do, but I'm just a pussy
>Can you be honest?
yes
>Can you be totally selfless?
no
>Can you love unconditionally?
nah, love has to be watered like a plant.
>Do you even have the courage to do these things?
I guess in another world, where I was my best possible self, and not such a pussy I might do it for the person I love, for now she is out of my league.

Attached: tumblr_m9s8209xmk1r6748ro1_1280.jpg (549x600, 92K)

These are sort of godlike ideals don't you think? How can I expect myself or anyone to be completely selfless? I'd settle for just 40% selflessness, and give the same back.

then it isn't real love

Yeah, I met this girl on Tinder and we fell in love. Dated for 6 months, met each others' parents, went on holiday together and essentially lived with each other. Then she moved away to do her PhD and it fell apart over long distance. I still look at photos we had together from time to time, but it feels like I'm not the same person since we broke up, although I've mostly gotten over her.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-10-11 at 03.09.17.png (648x498, 47K)

This is why people turn to animals for affection. Their mere need to communicate with us and bridge the gap between sentience and sapience - and our resistance to this - is proof enough for me that it's time for us to pass the torch, even if we know it's going to be dropped. We're not even trying anymore compared to literal dolphins, gorillas and parrots, they just learn from us what we are willing to teach them, we don't care anymore about really conveying ideas.

>and we fell in love.
can you describe it?

I mean you could argue that there is no such thing as a selfless act, since you must be getting some self-satisfaction out of doing things selflessly.

Regardless, I think that it generally means that you're prepared to be selfless and do what you need to do, not that you always end up having to. No-one's asking you to throw your coat in front of puddles so she doesn't have to get her feet wet, it's more along the lines of if she's upset, you want to cheer her up and whatnot without thinking "Oh, this is gonna be such a bummer for me".

>"Oh, this is gonna be such a bummer for me".
the married man says "Oh, this is gonna be such a bitch for me"

It was very intense. The day we met, we ended up going back to hers and had sex, but it was a lot more emotional than a one-night stand. I slept in the next morning next to her, a girl I met the night before, and I said that I didn't really want to leave cause that was wonderful, and we kinda realised that there's nothing stopping us from just meeting each other as much as we wanted. Within a week of knowing her, I had spent nearly every day with her. I met her parents soon after, and we basically moved in together afterwards.

It was like condensing several years of a relationship into a few months, but none of it made you feel like it's too much commitment or are moving too fast, because you want to see where you will go with her next. It's when you genuinely start liking things you never liked before, simply because they like them. It's when she becomes the focus of your life, but it doesn't bother you one bit because you're in so much bliss, that you don't even think of it as off. And it's knowing that they're feeling the same about you, that no matter what happens later on, right now this person is just as invested in you as you are in them.

Unless you've ever taken drugs, then it feels like your first time on MDMA.

what happened to her user, who left who

She had an offer to do a PhD at Oxford, which I knew since the beginning, and it's not an opportunity you want to miss, so she moved away. We transition from spending every day with each other to living in different cities well, so after two months we took a break. After that we just drifted apart. I was suicidal for half a year after that, and the day I found out she had a new boyfriend, I tried to surround myself with friends and have fun drinks, but I just ended up drinking so much that I passed out before people were even around. I've dated since, and I even love my current gf, but it's a love I've built up from knowing her for so long and being intimate with her and whatnot, not the same high-inducing love-at-first-sight I had with my ex.

>Can you be honest?
>Can you be totally selfless?
>Can you love unconditionally?
>Do you even have the courage to do these things?
yes, no, no, and absolutely not

why weren't you selfless in that situation?

What do you mean?

There's no way that's an original phrase.

did she not want you going with her?

Robots will never get women just bussy and get used to it