Why am I lean but have lower stomach fat? Could it be bloat from diet or just loose skin? Similar to pic related...

Why am I lean but have lower stomach fat? Could it be bloat from diet or just loose skin? Similar to pic related, how do I get rid of this

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

You ain't lean if you got a gut nigga.

Post body, you're almost certainly less lean than you think
That being said, fasted LISS cardio and yohimbine (look up Lyle McDonald's yohimbine protocol) might help

Nah lots of people have this. Usually some kind of gut bacteria or hormone issue.

Some guys have this loose stomach, if they breathe in they can see abs but relaxed they get a gut.

That means they not lean my nigga. Everybody looks more lean when they suck in their gut.

Maybe you just have weak transverse abdominus. Do some vacuums and planks.

The lest couple of pounds are the hardest to shed

This. Combined vacuums with alternate day fasting and this got fixed and I'm now ottermode

Don't you need to be in a surplus to build muscle though? Technically you can't build abs whilst cutting

Technically why can't you?

Because you are gay.

Yup that's what I thought

Not necessarily. Weight loss studies have shown people increasing muscle mass while losing weight over the same period.

I would suspect this becomes harder at lower bf levels without steroids

Of course you did. That's what you are.

You are fat. Stop coping. You dont have some special affliction. If you weren't such a weak bitch, you would have lost the weight by now.

I'm not weak. If I were weak, why am I crying right now from your mean post?
S'what I thought. Begone, faggot.

Seriously though my man, you need to just count your calories and keep working out. You can lose the weight bud. I believe in you!!!!

EXTRA! EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT! Mean Man Turns Nice, Bullied Boy's Sobs Downgraded to Sniffles
Thanks bro. That means more to me than you can ever know.

A few things
Combination of having a naturally shallow rib cage, anterior pelvic tilt, visceral fat, an inflamed gut, and yiu probably aren’t as lean as you think also, especially if you’re specifically talking about lower belly subcutaneous fat. That subq fat won’t go away until you’re legitimately sub 13% by dexa , roughly
You probably have the combo of anterior pelvic tilt, an insufficiently developed chest, and you’re not as lean as you think, so work in all of those categories. Improve your core, hip and leg strength to del with APT, get a stronger chest, get leaner, and always use good posture

Fodmaps

No. You can build muscle but u just wont see it cuz most likely the muscles will be somewhat depleted. Go on a cut and get lean then carb up one night and the next day you'll look ripped and swole

Probably water weight and carbohydrate consumption. Trying fasting or go into keto to see if it gets rid of it.

Could be your posture, most people have anterior pelvic tilt

im not super lean but when i did keto for a couple of months i stopped being bloated and my stomach became significantly flatter. performance in the gym sucked though

I have gut fat and it ruins everything. I look like such a faggot. The seams of my jeans rest on my belly and this makes my dick bulge out through my pants. It fucking sucksss

smoke some cigarettes, the smoke will suffocate the bacteria in your stomach

Attached: screen-shot-2017-02-07-at-4-03-46-pm[1].png (930x580, 653K)

at the gate outside when pull up they get me lose (yeah) jump out boys thats nike boys!!

Gut bacteria? Do you have more info?

Fat is not bloat. You can be bloated with visible abs. Just keep dieting, user.

no he doesn't because he is incorrect about it. And you don't have a problem with gut bacteria either. You are just fat

bump

Anterior pelvic tilt possibly. You can fix it by walking with your ass flexed

Couldn't get a boner in the gym, huh?