Why are women so into big dogs?

Why are women so into big dogs?
>Do Stacies enjoy getting KNOTTED by Sparky?

Attached: 1538854444997.jpg (576x1024, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/fruitbasedb/status/1035597657207701506
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you know this thread has a limited lifespan, right? jannies will nuke it if any good discussion occurs.

Better to burn out than fade away

>KNOTTED
lmao

The ring suggests she is married, so she probably has Chad to keep her company after all.

Why are jannies such homos

More of this semen demon?

To answer your question: Easy Attention. The people who say they fuck the dogs are retarded. Very rare. I know a lot of girls who get big white dogs and then base their whole personality on them.
>Oh, he looks so cute. I need to take a picture of him for my Instagram.
>Time to walk my big dog! Ugh! Why are all these Chad's giving me so much attention :^).

God fucking dammit. I literally won't be able to sleep until more pictures of her. Those goddamned hips are making me slosh around in my own fucking precum. And her face is just like someone I knew. Fucking reeee give me me more of her milkies and child bearers. Fucking reeee. Dick in hand waiting for you to fucking comply you goddamned degenerate.

Lookie, lookie what I found!
Milkies, milkies soft and round.
Makes me want to grab and pound,
So I will sleep safe and sound.

who is she. I must fap

Imagine being so deluded that you think women get big dogs because they enjoy riding the red rocket express. Lmao get your fucking head out of the gutter mate. Rex thunderknot doesn't exist.

Oh her hips are so divine!
Makes me want to bump and grind.
White and fertile and bovine,
I'll make her bear more breeding kine.

Wet and pregnant-soon-to-be.
Let us hope there is no fee.
If there is no more to see,
Then I'll cry, "Reee oh reeeeeee!"

They are far better than men.

Attached: living the dream.webm (720x720, 1.5M)

I NEED MOAR OF MARRIED THICC GODDESS

>You literally made everyone here rot their search history because of their curious erg to browse beastiality. Atleast one person here will be caught in the act; I am a psychic. It's not like I'm gonna look it up or anything, you think I'm a pervert?

nice doggos. Females love to control big beasts that are only obedient to them (dog, horse, chad)

this girl is getting blacked btw

WHO IS SHE fagoroni

I forget but I know she has a twitter, saw it on Jow Forums

you know what to do, my nigga

I will never get to touch a girl like this. Someone post her name so I can atleast masturbate to her please I beg of you

Lots of girls fuck their dogs. Like the one in that video advocating for more women fucking their dogs

Read "my secret garden"
According to longitudinal surveys, bestiality is the 4th most common female fantasy.

not leaving until source of gril

twitter.com/fruitbasedb/status/1035597657207701506

here

Attached: 1536052057245.jpg (675x1200, 193K)

What the fuck? Sauce?

>out of the blue greyhound and into the black lab
I would be very mad if a roastie raped my dog
dogs can not consent

>she
that is not how it is
I can't find the picture of the tranny to dogfucker slippery slope though so here's a different one

Attached: 1534905472977.png (540x614, 491K)

her boyfriend is black. Stormfags btfo

Don't tell me the blonde girl from that video was a guy, now I have to look it up

White girls fuck dogs

original ocmment

So what are some things to watch out for to know if someone is a dog fucker?

>they are a white girl
>they own a dog
Bonus points for big dogs like pitbulls and single girls

WOOF WOOF muh dick