Does Rick boogs know what he's talking about or is he just another roiding fuck?

Does Rick boogs know what he's talking about or is he just another roiding fuck?

Attached: 14317382_10105723591269097_8073518343805236591_n.jpg (640x640, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sWQHDILVYTE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pretty good advice. Also when you have the genetics he has and have been working out for years it's possible to look like this. Unironically peak natty

my guy

I have no idea who this rick is, but I doubt he lifts as much as this dude.
youtube.com/watch?v=sWQHDILVYTE

>sumo

>straps

>shit garage gym

What is your point?

damn you got like 3 inches of air that time

Why does everyone hate on sumo it’s so fun I switched one day and never looked back. I’m in love

Not me. You think so

my point is a 3 inch ROM isn't impressive

Oops, auto posted before I could finish it

Ok, you do it. I know I can't.

mirin brah. How long u been training for

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA ITS NOT ME STOP IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
You make me sad and mad I wish I had the fucking dedication to get this far.

What the fuck are you saying brah?

That the guy in the video isn't me. My original message implied that as well.

I'm a retard, sorry mane, finals be dropping my iq to double digits.

We all gonna make it brah, it will be hard, it will take time, but we're all gonna make it. No man has ever achieved anything overnight and once u get there, they'll be mirin' you brah. No homo

Attached: makeit.gif (260x146, 862K)

Oh, and I think he's been lifting for 4 years or more. I think he said something close to that in the thread that I found him on a day or two ago.

holy fuck the cope. that guy is probably going to be an all time wr holder (pulling 800 at 19, 200lbs natty is absolutely unheard of) and all you have to say is "lol" sumo. yeah the guy has good leverages. so do belkin, coan, woolam, pete rubish and pretty much anyone who's great at any lift.
it's a cope. t. pulls conventional, beltless, mixed grip (strictly because that's how I lift the most weight)
still puts him at the top of his sport.

dedication wouldn't have gotten you there, you need the GENETICS

How can you watch this video and claim that this is a legit deadlift? It's as legit as a 1 inch bench press with a crazy arch. Technically legal but, at the same time, annoying.
Yeah, that was an impressive sumo deadlift, but you have no right to cliam that that was a "deadlift". Sumo deadlifts are a sad excuse for the real thing.

Dedication would get me out of this dyel hellhole, though. I am confident in my genes as my mother has very strong legs for a woman(now imagine how that translates to a man) I started on close to 2 plate squat(though my immense amount of bloat may or may not have had something to do with that.

Hes been lifting since he was a young teen, hes been doing everyday for 4 years
Boogez is king of fit

Attached: the.real.eric_bugenhagen2707924186.jpg (640x640, 57K)

Where have I claimed it's a deadlift? My point is that this guy is strong as fuck. You're arguing against something that was never said in the first place.

yeah but lifting as a teen means nothing, you make 1/10th the gains you would as an adult (18+)

it is a deadlift. at least it will be to the judges when he sets an all time wr.

I recall him saying 11-19 years in a video

So he's even more impressive? Also, give proof.

If you can't understand what I'm saying then be quiet.

See, that's exactly what disgusts me. You're putting sumo deadlifts in the same category as lifter like Eddie Hall. It's a disgrace to powerlfiitng. Trendy sumo faggots.

you strong bruh

Nice comeback. Evidently you're the one who can't understand what I'm saying, or rather what I didn't say in the first place.

Can any natty even mog Rick La Stick?

Stop trying to be relevant. That's my last reply.

You haven't said anything relevant to my reply or anything that I've said. You've just ignored what I said multiple times. I get it, you don't think lifting like that is impressive. However, how he lifts it isn't and wasn't my point.

yeah that's what I'm saying. I have no proof though I'm just talking out of my ass but I mean it would make sense.

oh yeah, eddie hall who has femurs so short it's basically a trap bar pull. this is exactly my point, everyone who's good at a lift has a huge mechanical advantage generally speaking, get over it.

i love how he completely moggs jujimufu.
Juji is always so obnoxious and running the show wherever he goes, when i his with boogz however he is like a kid in adult company.

Alright cool, I misunderstood your intention.
And i disagree, as it's precisely in your teens that you're full of hgh and testosterone. Did you not go through a long phase of intense hornyness in your teens? When I was 15 I was making insane gains.

I haven't watched all of jujis videos, but in the videos that I have seen, that is not what he does. He gives a ton of praise to others(at least in the rock climbing and grip strength videos.

I started lifting when I turned 20. But yeah I guess I jerked off a lot when I was 15.

now that you mention it I also notice there seems to be a lot of young guys who are strong as fuck and started lifting early on so evidently it does something.

You can't chose how long your femurs are, but you can chose to deadlift correctly. Also, he's 6'3". I used him for an example, you could choose Larry Wheels or Halfthor.

He is literally a Chad. Do you really want a Chad as the king of fit?

I want Eddie Hall to deadlift with stiff legs or else it's not a real deadlift and he's cheating

Dude wholesome as fuck if you watch his videos. Deff king of fit material

Fake weights, bar barely bends.

That would be a stiff legged deadlift (in the same category as sumo - not a real deadlift).

strongman makes no distinction between sldl and dl. Much like pl makes no distinction between sumo and conventional. So I can just pick one of the two movements and proclaim the other one is cheating. I want Eddie Hall to deadlift with stiff legs or else it's not a real deadlift and he's cheating.

Underage or just really stupid.

No harm but that is the most stupid argument ive ever heard

He's all memes.

Wtf, guy's acting like a fucking fag.

Wouldn't doing a wide as fuck stance like that snap your knees up pretty quick?

Also I concur that sumo is gay as fuck

lol ok, please find a flaw

Can't dispute this. Strong as fuck, aesthetic as fuck, fairly autistic

Attached: 1538083990600.jpg (1008x922, 149K)

>no garlic

Tofurkey dogs are made of pure gluten. That shit will fuck up your gut and cause inflammation. I think Ricky just has a gut of steel to be able to handle that alongside the gallon whole milk.

There's no way he actually drinks a whole gallon every day consistently. Has he clarified that?

>the old "it's impossible to do GOMAD" meme
I've been drinking 3 liters whole raw milk a day for a little over a year and a half, my stomach is fine, I don't have the shits or anything, I feel the exact same as I did before.

It depends on your genetics. Most of the population is lactose intolerant but some people can handle it.
Regardless pasteurized whole milk isn't exactly a health food, I wouldn't do it.

I dont think its impossible, but god damn you'd have to be burning and many calories as Michael Phelps .

Post bod

Raw milk is the shit

Yeah you forgot elephant garlic

Even worse, Most mammals are. EVEN Cats cannot drink cow's milk really they are lactose intolerant too! and Cats are 100% carnivore hunters

Attached: 1437438529660.gif (271x261, 2.96M)

This is als reason people get digestive issues with whey protein etc. and their protein powders merely back fires their recovery not help it cause it's causing digestive issues

not if you don't mind being fat as fuck, which I am (and don't mind being)

>legal in every federation except mark shittertoe "strengthlifting" lolfed
>boomers mad as fuck that young guys and even women outlift them by hundreds of pounds using mobility they will never have
if it's so easy then do it conventionalfags or just continue to cope

this. they keep claiming sumo is universally easier, do they seriously think people would still pull conventional if that were the case?
plus that claim has been btfo countless time (dan green, ed coan)

strengthlifting is a good idea t b h, too bad it's rippetoe and the cancerous ss community.

Please explain your rationale

He's been juicing for 10+ years, and his advice is beyond retarded. Do yourself a favour and don't buy into his garbage.

>btw a simple google search will show you he isn't natty

I like being as strong as possible (although I'm not very strong, 6pl8 hitched deadlift at 208). I'm 5'11" and fucked in the face department so being lean won't change anything and I've completely given up on ever being even remotely attractive. I'll just focus on being ok at the one thing I enjoy.

Hahahah thank you for sharing my video. I appreciate you guys defending me and all of the motivating comments. God bless you gentlemen

Attached: 384661BF-C7AC-4DDB-97B9-086C7F6AAEC0.png (546x1080, 214K)

Look at Pete Rubish's sumo and you'll realize how retarded what you just said is

I can max out at 715 with my stance the same as in pic related. I’d just rather deadlift 55 more lbs for video.

Attached: C9603690-716F-4DB7-8F0E-41FAACDD1870.jpg (480x360, 26K)

why do people call it semi-sumo btw? isn't it just sumo done by a guy who's 5'3" so it looks like his feet are narrower?
>Hahahah
daily reminder that you can't lift the autism away
now go and break some records you magnificent awkward cunt.

Based music btw. Didn't think I'd ever like that type of metal, but that song was interesting.

They call it semi sumo to minimize backlash from all of the conventional commies

It’s their only good song and all of the bands that sound like that are commie scum, stick to the classics brother

>legal in every federation except mark shittertoe "strengthlifting" lolfed

Its because its legal in all competitions, along with the issue of an over arched bench press being permissible, that the sport of power lifting will never be respected.

>boomers mad as fuck that young guys and even women outlift them by hundreds of pounds using mobility they will never have

Out lifting someone based on solely mobility? What are you even trying to say? Typically people revert to sumo because conventional is uncomfortable for them, not the other way around.

>if it's so easy then do it conventionalfags or just continue to cope

Sumo is fine with me. I don't do it but at the end of the day a 500lb sumo pull is just not as impressive as a 500lb conventional pull. They are simply just 2 different lifts and really shouldn't be in the same conversation imo.

Its ironically people like you who feel the need to defend sumo who keep it in the same conversation and don't just let it be its own thing. I mean I'm sure you're trolling to some capacity but at the end of the day conventional pullers don't want sumo and conventional to be compared, as it shouldn't, but then the sumo-REEES such as yourself come in and say well, "Well its hard to do TOO so it must be A REAL DEADLIFT, you DO IT" (despite the fact you still need to train for either lift independently or together to increase totals in both lifts; big checkmate there dickface).

Screencap it boys I'm only gonna give you this gold once.
2019, sumo is its own thing spread the word. No more dumb ass arguments.

>a 500lb sumo pull is just not as impressive as a 500lb conventional pull
no. it's the exact same. I can deadlift 6pl8 no straps no belt conventional and probably can't pull 4pl8 sumo

Bull fucking shit. I refuse to believe someone pulls less sumo than conventional. I started doing sumo in my first few years as a noob lifter and was easily lifting more than my conventional. Conventional takes more effort to use good form which is probably why it was painful to me initially. At some point u forced myself to do conventional because even as someone doing sumo I felt that I wasn't doing a real deadlift and didn't even respect myself

>I refuse to believe someone pulls less sumo than conventional
then why. the fuck. would anyone pull conventional in comp? seriously, answer me that. do you think those people cling to the same retarded beliefs as you do? if they could lift more sumo than conventional they would switch over immediately.

>Conventional takes more effort to use good form which is probably why it was painful to me initially
absolutely the opposite actually. this is well known in powerlifting cycles too. sumo is technical as fuck.

>At some point u forced myself to do conventional because even as someone doing sumo I felt that I wasn't doing a real deadlift and didn't even respect myself
look you're better suited for sumo, just lift sumo. I tried semi-sumo (so still sumo basically) for a few months because I was being a snowflake, got stuck, started doing conventional and found out that despite it being more uncomfortable I could lift more with it, so I stuck with conventional.

It's the opposite. Teens are full of testosterone, they make gains very quickly.

>ywn have started lifting at 14
fuck, I too could have been pumping out clickbait "18yo deadlifts 700lbs" vids

>Most of the population is lactose intolerant
just the blacks

You’d have to start at 12/13

I often regret sitting on my ass playing WoW all through my teens. I would have so much more potential

we'll never know.

Yes, he drinks a gallon daily for over 10 years. Look at his “ENOUGH! Just do this” video.
He also now consumes a gallon of raw honey daily and tons of raw garlic

>says he can DL 715
>still browses Jow Forums
What went wrong bro?

sumo is cheating

I browse Jow Forums Jow Forums and /tv/ good content and hardly any data usage

there's literally video of him pulling 735 for 3.

>consumes a gallon of raw honey daily
there is a 0% chance that is true

its GOMAD not GOHAD