Feels

Can we get a feels thead going?
What's holding you down, Jow Forums

>mfw my pet bird that I've had for 5 years died this morning
>mfw it was my fault
>mfw broke down at my job when asked what was wrong and it's only my second day there

Attached: _perhaps-the-heaviest-things-that-we-lift-are-not-our-33004706.png (500x492, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ipA_XU-fsS4
youtube.com/watch?v=NNVnHPmOajo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's around my cousins birthday a again. Last year he would have been calibrating with his family and friends, and maybe Dad, bro and I would have called him to say happy birthday. Last year he died from a drug induced heart attack. Don't even know the name of the drug. Never got told. We miss you Donald.

Jow Forums, promise me you'll never go like he did. I wanna see us all make it.

Attached: 1541059981672.png (1293x1293, 1.61M)

I just wish I was a normal fun boy and people liked being around me.

Just broke up with my gf. she didn't have time for me and was always trying to be right instead of sticking to the truth
why was it your fault?
Shit is tough but we're gonna make it I know it

Attached: rpepe_pc.png (1124x685, 52K)

No one is normal if you look around. At least you know what you want so work on it

Attached: 1543708459907.jpg (2000x1498, 229K)

>text her
>no response
No worse feeling. She responds instantly, never plays games. I said something wrong.
You might be
I thought I wasn't, but then I was forced to get a job and I gained confidence and everyone likes me.

Bros she just responded

Attached: 1542889807531.jpg (699x1077, 227K)

broke up with gf recently too lads, WE GONNA MAKE IT LADS DO IT FOR HIM

Attached: 600full-billy-herrington.jpg (576x768, 64K)

I constantly wish i would get hit by a bus. The only reason i dont do it myself is because family and having this weird fantasy that ill one day accumulate a huge amount of wealth and use it to help people (the reason im in /sig/). Only like three real friends, who i rarely see/get a chance to talk to, and even if i did, im too scared of damaging our friendship by telling them all the weird shit that runs through my head constantly. I am in a constant state of stress, over even the smallest things, and sleep horribly as a result, feeling like a low energy zombie 90% of the time.

Attached: 991c1a1.png (978x804, 967K)

Attached: 849762A7-52D2-4B48-8214-22CD9195DE10.jpg (624x480, 31K)

Knee injury at work after nine years working their. Perma ruined knee after 11 months. Can only lift sitting or laying down. Did hella college while hurt for pm management cert and pump more than before injured. No matter what gonna make it but fucking gimp mode now.

sorry about your bird OP

>be me at work today
A sweet old lady who's a customer of mine came in today and at one point she broke down during conversation and started crying.

Her son was the only survivor of a plane accident 20 years ago. He's had 40 surgeries and from what I gather, his spine has lost all function. He has kids born in vitro despite this. He's terrified of how they'll remember him.

He has surgery Friday. His name is Mike Rieves. Pray for this man. I had to sit there and rub a little old ladies back as she cried and told me this. Pray for her. Pray for his family.

He needs it

Finally someone to relate to. I'm not a total loser but I also consistently think about dying.

I know I'm being a faggot about this but my group of friends have just been shitting on me when I talk about self improvement. I just want some to say "you can do it user"

Im not really a loser either. Easily above average student with interesting hobbies. I just wish i wasnt born a lot of the time. Nice to see im not alone though.

Pending divorce, baby on the way, no money. I'm lifting my ass off and eating right though.

If you've never heard of him, look up Davis Goggins. He was on Joe Rogan's podcast awhile back and talks about his life. That mother fucker inspired me like nobody else.

what did she say

Is the baby yours?

He's actually on today too :0

99% sure it is.

That's David Goggins btw, stupid fucking phone.

Dudes an inspiration, everybody here should hear his story.

How is it your fault? You cooking with Teflon next to it or something?

I moved back to where I grew up. I don't know why I did. I'm absolutely miserable. I had a great routine, my own place, good friends etc. Worked maybe 6 hours a day max, lifted for the other 2. Had to make a choice the contract was only 2 years. No possibility of renewal. So I would have had to secure different employement

I fuckin thought I'd have better career opportunities in my hometown, due to the industry base. Now I took a pay cut, back home with parents, etc. Nervous about the housing bubble. Everything decent is crazy expensive.

I really fucked up. I also am gay and don't like it. Plus hemorrhoids been fucking with me when I do 3pl8+ for reps. Probably have cancer.

But I have several years experience, a degree, a new truck, and a gym membership.

Bro you can do it. Take small steps. Small steps become big steps, and then you're fucking sprinting.

what the fuck is this me

When did you realize you were gay? Do you think homosexuality is genetic or caused by your environment? Why don't you like being gay? What would you think if modern science considered homosexuality as a disease and offered treatment for it? Would you consider undergoing treatment? Asking these questions since your not proud of being a faggot so I don't think you have a reason to lie to me or sugarcoat the truth. Also stop fucking lifting 3pl8 if you have hemorrhoids retard. Try switching up your training for a while with HIIT, sprinting, swimming, boxing, different sports workouts, etc. It's always good to be fit outside of lifting weights.

I know its boring, got turned down by my crush. Fuck my life

You can do it user, now go do it

Don’t sign shit until you’re 100% sure especially not the birth certificate they will fuck you over if you do

youtube.com/watch?v=ipA_XU-fsS4

All over it brother, don't you worry.

>might be getting my old job back
Just when I applied for UPS, what should I do bros? I mean its just a minimum wage cuck factory job but my foreman really liked me and I had friends there.

>I enjoy working hard and staying busy
Kek, she knows

I run about an 8 minute mile and swim 500 yds in 12. I just want a 405+ squat.

Not sure if I'd opt for the treatment. I think it's environmental, influenced by factors. But I am uncomfortable with it. And every relationship is on fire.

accidentally posted this without any comment. People do that because they are too weak to improve. If someone stands out from them then their imperfections are clear for themselves hence they start shitting on you to keep you equal to them. Don't rely on them. Keep them as friends but walk forward alone. That is the path of a real man

I had a baby, I was divorced 3 months ago, already regressed to my normal depressed state were I cry to sleep... well, I don't even sleep
sent a message to a girl from my gym, she directly blocked me
at least it's Christmas right?, oh, yeah, I fucking hate Christmas and new year
I don't remember the last time something right happened in my life, I don't even remember if something went right ever

Attached: 1527148620497.png (600x434, 57K)

Don't drink user, think of your gains.
And forget about that thot, you can do better fren, we know you will

We're all gonna make it

>had baby
She took the baby or after the divorce you're now stuck with the baby?

>lift and get in shape for a girl
>find out she only likes beaners and has a beaner bf
>mfw you guys were right about lifting for women

Attached: A84A6EB4-70F4-4B76-8E85-50030D3FDFD1.jpg (218x231, 15K)

I've been in a depressive state for years due to my parent's bullshit abuse (Of every fucking kind) only to be told in my once yearly visit to see my little brother who is still there that my dad doesn't think i should swear because "it's not like me" despite me not living with him as soon as i wasn't a minor and never calling or texting or any fucking form of communication because i want him to die. He broke his hand on my brother's skull and on another day threw my brother's paints that he thought were mine at my fucking head because my mom left a cup out the night before and he was convinced i did it. god i hate my family.

Murder her, and the spic with your new gains.

she went nuts during childbirth and magically stopped loving me
heck, she started to hate me

>tfw mexican who fucks white girls exclusively.
It's a good feel.

Attached: 1543792374822.jpg (1080x1920, 347K)

she took the baby, I had to resort to justice to be able to see her

I don't even drink or smoke, alcohol never helped me to cope

>got a new crush over the weekend
>she’s not into me

EVERY TIME

Attached: 419CD807-1E5F-4335-A977-3D86BF24DE30.jpg (670x333, 52K)

Done.
You did good user. Your mamma would be proud

Who is this girl? She’s beautiful.

>Due to depression/anger/assorted mental bullshit, my grades slipped too far
>Will lose my scholarship, have to take on a loan of $12,000
All hope is not lost though, I can petition to get it back. Plus my mental health is getting better, and I'm seeing some small shoulder gains. I can still make it, bros

>girl

>What's holding you down, Jow Forums
Just trying to take my facial aesthetics from a 6/10 to a 8/10 so I can live life on easy mode

Attached: uuy703vXflfWqdEJtCDwMSIM3ubkZD5uvdK2LSCcg3A.jpg (500x383, 38K)

Seriously look at getting new friends, mine would always encourage me and it was a huge help

they brought back for you feels faggots so fuck off there

Good luck user hope you get that scholarship back and keep on your gains

Forget that. Focus on charisma

seasonal depression is starting to kick in
its not even the cold, I actually like that, but its the holidays that kill me. I fucking hate Christmas and I started going to church earlier this year so i'm gonna have to go to church on Christmas and I don't know how i'm gonna handle being alone in there with all the loving families. like what if I start to cry and look like a total bitch in front of everyone? usually I go to my grandmas on Christmas eve. last year I was literally on the verge of tears just seeing the sorry state of my loveless family, I had to go to the bathroom and get a hold of myself. I wish I could just not participate in this shit but I feel like that would hurt my mom because she's a depressed faggot too. I pray to God at least one of my siblings turns out normal so she can have grandkids. also I can't stop thinking about getting drunk even tho I've only been drunk once a couple years ago, but my dad's an alcoholic and I don't want to end up like that.
/blog

Attached: 1538368772822.jpg (250x250, 6K)

>deep down she will always have that primal instinct to fuck a chad

Attached: tumblr_m3o5ofnfXl1r5hg4ko8_250.gif (250x240, 487K)

>Going to first year of uni at 17 living in dorms.
>Have this weird feeling that I won't really meet anyone and I'll be alone and isolated all the time.
>First roommate had some friends from HS at the dorms so he was never there
>Go out of my way to meet new people but don't click well with anyone. Every convo is the same boring one
>try to make friends in class but nobody even cares. They all just come to class and leave
>spend the year in isolation
>2nd year new room and new roommate. Think that this time it will be different
>develop hobbies,talk more,dress better,lose weight
>roommate didn't even live with me for the full year
>people that lived near me where all friends with their roommates except for me.
>don't meet anyone new so I just say fuck it and give up.
Renting my own place now so at least I don't have to see everyone having friends but me. The only people I talk to are rugby dudes and I fucking suck at the game so I don't even know why I keep playing.

Had terrible acne up until earlier this year. Starting to come back now that it's winter. Nowhere near as bad as it used to be but still disappointing after getting used to having a relatively clear face.

I lift to make my parents proud of their creation

I want to be a good son

Attached: FE92901C-D239-443B-9A25-9D2D1774063A.png (1920x1200, 2.98M)

F

my acne's been flaring up too, and i'm joining the polo team next semester

Whenever I get depressed I think about how shitty it would be to be me but in 1900s Russia and that makes me feel better.
When I get depressed I listen to motivational shit. We're all gonna make it bros. Never give up. Keep Moving Forward. You gonna let everyone pity you??? Shove those lemons down lifes throat and make em piss yellow

NOW LEMME SEE YOUR WARFACES ANONS!
youtube.com/watch?v=NNVnHPmOajo

Attached: pepemarine.gif (320x269, 826K)

Shouldve calibrated the scale he dosed with

Attached: Employee_of_the_Month.jpg (196x250, 7K)

I got into best uni in my country and I’m double majoring but I don’t really feel like it. I need a mental break from all the shit that went through in last few years. Suicide attempt that didn’t end as I planned took a big tool on my health and even bigger on my mental health by hiding it from everyone. No one knows about that except for 2-3 closest friends. I have really good grades so I might apply for one year break, but I don’t think they are granting them for freshman year or whatever hamburgers call first year of college. I’m just really fucking burnt out. I just feel like I’m on the verge of breaking down

>get a grip faggot

Yea I’ve been trying for past few years by playing cool and composed. I don’t know what to do. If I dropped out now I could reapply next year and I would get accepted because I got really good scores on my high school exams, but the pressure from my family is just too fucking much to handle. Maybe I’ll just fuck around til the next year and hopefully get better.
Other than that I feel good about my gains, about to hit 1/2/3/4 in my sixth month of training.
I hope you enjoyed reading my blogpost.

Thanks user
Its food ran out and as I mentioned I started a new job, I was so focused on that that I forgot to go buy more. Was too late when I realized last night and it died this morning. Sad thing is I did find some leftover food around the house last night and it ate some so I thought it would be okay, but I guess the damage had been done. I'm glad it died semi-peacefully over the night though, I just wish I wasn't such an irresponsible retard.

You're right user. what was I thinking.
Lets do dis

Attached: 1523405908554.png (485x409, 55K)

Attached: 1543205187339.jpg (218x265, 22K)

>I keep falling for girls who won't love me.
>General stress, insomnia, now drinking more too.
>I think I'm starting to develop manic depression/bipolar disorder.

Attached: 1543186847589.jpg (1080x1070, 99K)

Go to a psychiatrist. If you need meds you need to on them sooner rather than later. Untreated bipolar has one of the highest rates of suicide.

>meds
do not trust this hebrew

I feel pretty fucking amazing. Keto ftw.

breakfast
1 tspn citrulline malate
(meat/eggs/cheese)

lunch (shake)
100ml heavy cream
30ml MCT oil
1/4 tspn beta alanine
3 eggs
1/2 cup whey isolate
1/4 cup hydrolyzed collagen peptides
400ml unsweetened almond/coconut milk blend

dinner
(meat/eggs/cheese)
1/2 cup Kellog's all bran original with almond/coconut milk

1/4 tspn beta alanine
1 tspn creatine
1 tspn citrulline malate

Attached: carnitas.jpg (932x1243, 182K)

Honestly them talking shit would make me buckle down even harder to prove them wrong. Living well is truly the best revenge.

my parents dont eat at home, only i do and they buy food that lasts for about 3 days for me

Not that guy but were you molested?

I've been in a situation before where I was in a relationship and a girl lied to me about being on the pill to get knocked up. So other than the baby and the divorce, I feel like asking
>are you me?

I can only offer the age old advice of focus on yourself and the rest will come.

>go to gym
>meet chick
>she's a serious 8.5/10 with a 10/10 ass
>we hit it off
>have alot in common and really get along
>she's already got a bf
>he didn't go to that gym
>she's maybe 3 yrs older also
>we got along great
>she rarely talked about her bf
>seemed to be flirting with me sometimes
>didn't really ask her out because I hinted a few times and she kind of backed up
>plenty of opportunities to do so
>also felt weird if she would hang out with another dude behind her bfs back

Why do I seem to meet the best women under circumstances which make it impossible to be with them?

Attached: 1414783214438.jpg (1959x1469, 361K)

>left eye has floaters and hurts
>back tooth hurting AGAIN

really done with health shit at this point. gimme a fucking break, I'm not even 20

>like Jow Forums ever gave a fuck
SAUCE MOTHERFUCKER

That's rough, user. Good for you for respecting yourself, your time, and your future enough to call things off.

Tell her to break up with her bf if you want to make shit serious. If she doesn't get away from her before a)you get your ass kicked or b)she accuses you of harassment so her bf doesn't get pissed

no dude, just no,
maybe smash, but dont invest feeling.
thot are not long term material if you want a wholesome relationship.
also she is just enjoying the attention that you give her. dont give her that serotonin boost, she does not deserve it.

She actually doesn't go to my gym anymore, took a job a bit further away. She was really alot of fun and I miss seeing her in the gym a few days a week.

I would have 100% asked her out if I knew she was single. I didn't pursue her as hard I have other chicks mostly because I think those guys who go after non single chicks come off as desperate/creepy to most women.

Cousin is on the spectrum, he got caught cutting class to make out with his girlfriend in a closet, and I get nervous when I even just talk to girls I might be in to.

Attached: 1540245187038.jpg (970x542, 166K)

UPS is good, stable work. Solid benefits. Hold off on factory until you hear back from UPS

Ive been going out a lot recently and lost my virginity.
Problem is I live with my parents and they are high maintenace as fuck.
My mom always asks me where I am and when Im coming home.
So I got tired of it and didnt wanna lie anymore so when she asked where I slept I said at a motel, and she asked with who??? I said some girl.
And she is cold to me now and super awkward.
I guess I should have just lied about being somewhere else,
Im just so fucking tired of it man Im 22

in the exact same situation man. sucks.

>'sleeping with him made me realize how much I love you, I'm just so confused right now. Let's get Christmas out the way and maybe we can meet up and talk?'

Lads I'm probably that pathetic I'll take her back. I'm a mess rn, trying to channel my anger and pain in my lifts. We're all gonna fuckin make it I swear

Attached: download (1).jpg (237x212, 8K)

this. thanks for saving me the time and typing it for me

I miss the innocence of high school.

I remember grinding my way through mathematics, completely desperate. I remember being the guy they turned up to to be coached at philosophy and history.

I remember learning to love mathematics right by the end of the last semester. Volumes of cylinders in geometry. It's so intuitive! You just multiply the base area by the height. It all clicked at that moment.

I miss having the time to study things like a 'professional student' does.

I miss being able to be completely oblivious with my friends, laughing like hell, knowing that our only pendences were the tests that were to come. I was so, so ridden with anxiety back then that I sort of stormed my way through it, giving it little value and/or presence.

I miss high school romance; talking all nervous to these pixie, flatchested girls. Completely nervous, but working my way through it. Kissing the first girl I really liked, and being liked back... before destroying it altogether just because I learned I could kiss other girls, too.

I miss not having so much responsibility. I miss knowing that vacations will come and my only worries will be the next term's subjects.

I miss not knowing how the world is cruel. How it is hard. How people suffer so much. How people cause themselves pain due to their ignorance. How there is so much prejudice and things needing repair. I live in a poor country, but I always saw things from the surface level when I was back in High School. Oh, I was so witty! And so arrogant...

I miss feeling like I was in the Garden of Eden. Knowing the real world, void of school walls, expelled me from that garden. There is nothing more to hold myself to.

Attached: feels.jpg (1000x1000, 224K)

>grill I was dating said she liked me too
>planned so many things together
>she then tells me she's too depressed to be in a relationship
>texts me that her friend things I'm cute and wants to introduce us
>no more daily texts from her

I'm so fucking tired of being alive

Attached: 1502727621405.gif (500x625, 1.78M)

>usually just go over face with guardless beard trimmer to have a bit of stubble
>grow beard out for no shave november, plan to cut it off night of november 30
>actually get some decent growth (pic related) and have actually had a few people compliment it
>whether or not they were being honest, its more compliments than i have ever gotten on anything related to my appearance in my 25+ years of life
>now planning to just keep growing it (besides shaving neck) and seeing what happens

anyone know this feel

You're such a pussy

>meds
meme

why the FUCK cant i stop falling for girls who wont love me back? just fucking why Jow Forums? where did it all go wrong? why cant i stop drinking all this gin?

looks good bro

sorry not like anyone cares but here it is

Attached: beard cut.png (1300x996, 843K)