Bang Thread

get the FUCK in here Bangbois™

which delicious and nutritious flavor should I buy today??

Attached: Untitled.png (1260x840, 1.83M)

I've been wanting to try the rainbow unicorn one. Though I've been on a black cherry vanilla kick lately. Also:

What was your first bang flavor?

What is your favorite?

What is your least favorite?

Raze Energy is better

But bang is still really good, Rainbow unicorn is good, star blast is my OG fave. Cotton candy is ass and way too sweet, Root beer just tastes too watered down. Curious how the new one is gonna be

I love what these offer for the price but FUCK the flavors are so fucking bad.

What does star vblast actually taste like? I was thinking of trying that or sour heads next. I've only tried lemon drop so far.

Wha-
I just looked at the reviews for these. It sounds really good, how does it compare to sips? I know it has 300mg of caffeine compared to 160mg for Monster.

Just ordered a variety pack yesterday. Is this gonna be the new sips?

Attached: sips.png (2518x1024, 423K)

It’s a blue bomb-pop flavor, hard to put a finger on honestly. Supposed to mimic those red white and blue popsicles

>anything other than sips

Enjoy losing gains fagboy

Champagne master race

>drinking anything other than peach mango
It's fairly obvious at this point most of you aren't even trying to make it.

tfw cant drink caffeine because of anxiety disorder
it's not fair, bros

>love bang
>trying out all the flavors
>grape is my favorite so far
>decide to get a vanilla cherry
>tastes bretty gud going down
>do my workout
>start to feel nauseated by the end
>come home and take a shower
>projectile vomit all over my shower

had another vanilla cherry this morning and felt the same feeling again so I stopped. Wtf happened to my /sip/ boys? Does each flavor have a different ingredient profile?

I'm new here, is this like a slide thread? Wtf is bang?

It’s just an energy drink, about twice the caffeine of a monster and 0 calories. They started the recent wave of supplement companies making energy drinks

No clue buddy, have you ever had a history of sensitivity to artificial sweeteners? I don’t think the different flavors have different profiles but I will say BCV messes with my stomach a bit

Get over your fears. I had the same thing. Continued to smoked weed and have panic attacks. After a few months of just having panic attacks and gradually increasing dosage, I handle it fine now.

champagne and sour heads

Death to shills

>favourite
purple guava pear

>which to buy
The teas are my favourite for the gym. They're not carbonated so I don't have to worry about needing to belch at the bottom of a squat.

is a bang a day bad for you or?

Your body will acclimate to the caffeine after about two weeks of regular intake so no, but that also means it won't have much of an effect on you either.

JUST LET ME BANG BRO!

black cherry vanilla is the best. taste like a slush puppy

why do advertisers need to pay hiro when they can just do shit like this?

Why don't you fags just drink redbull?

Eat shit, drink Rip-Its, and get some.

Consecutive and SAGE

but seriously, bangs are goddamn delicious

Attached: 1543344684202.png (473x360, 144K)

IF IT DOESN'T HAVE GINSENG AND HERBS GROWN FROM A TIBETAN MOUNTAINTOP AND HARVESTED BY VIRGIN MONKS AND A DROP OF GODS BLOOD I HONESTLY DO NOT CARE

Based schizo poster

this tbqh.

Where do you find rip its? They are so hard to find where I live.

ROOT BEER

Lemon Drop is the choice of the sophisticated male. Though I've stopped drinking these since I lift daily and I ended up completely addicted to them. Terrible timing, since the cute little baby ones just started showing up at my Vitamin Shoppe.

Baby ones what? I've never even seen lemon drop also.

there are little ones that are about the size of a five hour energy

what is this and is it healthy for you?

3D Energy master race

Attached: 07AB4B3B-FD90-43C1-A18B-FADE14154294.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

I can get them at the gas station 4 blocks over. $1.39 each. I believe it's a Shell affiliate.
Midwestern university town.

Find a friend still active and have them ship you a case or two.

Sour apple is kino in a can, and I usually fucking hate sour apple.

Interesting. I love actual green apples but tend to hate "sour apple" flavor candies, so maybe I'll give it a try.

No, caffeine makes you infertile

Sorry, Monster shills got here first

same here, really flares up my anxiety

RAINBOW UNICORN IS DOPE. TRY AT YOUR EARLIEST CONVENIENCE

It tastes like a rocket pop, my favorite flavor

It tastes like shit. It's basically the sweet part of sour punch straws aka the worst part and made me nearly vomit

fug.