Unpopular opinion zyzz wasnt big

Unpopular opinion zyzz wasnt big

Attached: 937.jpg (300x300, 10K)

Nobody claimed he was, he never did. He was just aesthetic as fuck.

Not even unpopular

>wasnt big

Whats the point of being "big"? Most guys who do lift and are "big" look like shit especially when they take roids, are bald and have very reddish skin because of high blood pressure.

Is this what watching wrestling does to people?

>tfw i'll never make it
go ahead and make it brahs
too late for me

Attached: 1518122836973.jpg (225x224, 8K)

Popular opinion- the goal was never to get "big" it was to get aesthetic. Which involves getting way big-ger than normies but not super Costco family pack steroid-size huge

A better unpopular opinion - zyzz wasn't big for a roid user.

you're missing the point

He was bigger than 99.9% of natties, which is plenty big for aesthetics.

By IFBB standards, sure, he was small af.

To a normie, being good looking and "big" are basically synonymous because the normies are fucking emasciated skinny-fats. So lots of athletic types just seem "big" to them

>small
>weak
>mean as fuck, constantly putting people down
>narcissistic
>roidcel
why do you faggots like him again?
>in b4 "because he was like us before he started lifting"
lol no he wasn't actually, the whole "from virgin to Chad" thing is abolute bullshit, he already had a gf, friends, and was already a degenerate ravefag before he started lifting. Anything else? cause from where I'm standing he's just a random faggot with great insertions and stupid hair.

He was a legit bully

I remember seeing a clip where he bullied some skinny guy for his t-shirt. that infamous blue one.

So was Arnold but we all like him

Lesson: Be jacked and you can be mean as shit to people for being weak and everyone will like you in the end

you fat pieces of shit are so obsessed with being "big" and "swole" that you don't even realize you look like a bloated piece of diabetic shit. Protip for life: You don't need to be over 15% regardless if you're powerlifting, doing a bro split or doing SS. If you've never seen your abs, your a fat, delusional fuck. Nothing about being high bodyfat is visually appealing, athletically beneficial or alpha. This whole board is contaminated with fat /PLG/ retards that can't even bench half their body weight.

BASED.

Attached: ddd.png (1920x1080, 1.72M)

kys newfag

I mean I don't know a lot about zyzz but I sure hope he didn't bully people for being weak given how pathetically weak he was himself.

redpilled

We are all going to make it, that includes you, you faggot.

Lesson: Be a cunt to people and the internet will find out when you're 70 and that will be your only legacy.

post body

Post what you think is big.

He was aesthetic btw. Not a fat weightlifter

Attached: D18CF7E8-6598-459C-B0DF-9EAA4A9F7ECB.jpg (459x618, 50K)

no u

this. if you unironically think /BLOATMAXX/ is cool, kill yourself as soon as possible.

One day you mayke it

t samefag twink

Attached: IMG_1506.jpg (2048x1536, 1.31M)

>anyone that disagrees with me is samefagging
You are the reason I will always support abortion. If your mother would've hoover you out of her cunt, the world would be a better place.

weightlifters aren't exactly known for being fat.

yeah ok keep thinking that lmfao

fucking dweebs always hating what they can’t achieve. then you look at zyzz who was on 75mg tren ace every day and every fucking fat burner under the sun only to eventually fuck himself up in a sauna.

he looked like a twink and girls who liked him were all in high school

WHY JUICE IF YOU ARENT TRYING TO GET MASSSSSSSIVE

Attached: 4B8BDB83-C11B-4A4F-B3A5-8E136DA8AC3E.jpg (347x438, 44K)

lmfao
> that big ass post
> looking like this

AHHHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA I fucking cant with this board you fatttty fuck saying you’re fat when you can’t even see your abs yet you post this bloatmax bullshit

this isn't even me. it's some faggot larping to push his bloatmaxx agenda and keep dudes fat. Post a pic of your stomach, dough boy.

He looks good, cope harder

>all girls over the age of 18 want some Piana looking freak
copeus maximus, you fat fuck

I can literally look better eating chicken wings and fucking pizza every night

how the fuck am I coping???

lmao you retards seriously idolize this twink metrosexual dude around and want to look like him, but don’t realize all the drugs he was running just to keep that look. could’ve been massive and even better looking than he was but was too focused on

> “muhhhhhh shreds”

this looks like shit. give me a fucking break

>He looks good, cope harder
Nigger, that's you posting pics of yourself pretending to be me. Your physique is shit, your body fat is high and you have the muscularity of someone that's been in the gym barely a year. Get your cheeto-eating ass out of this thread and into PLG where you belong. Don't forget to take your insulin.

>>>/PLG/

post your real body then

I got to hand it to you, OP. You've posted this exact bait thread countless of times and it always starts a shitstorm between the bloatmaxxers and the aesthetic lifters.

Attached: 1541276574760.jpg (917x687, 105K)

You do realize that there are people who lift for strength, give no fucks about aesthetics, and aren't bloat maxxers, right? Powerlifting has weight classes too and you benefit from staying lean.

Yeah agreed if you're gonna roid you better leave humanity behind and look like a damn space marine at the end of it like your pic.
Why waste your health just for a short cut to a natty physique?

When has Arnold been a bully?

Okay tubbo

:(

it’s starts out that way but eventually they choose their fate IF they actually stick with it.

That is a pretty girl, man.

Attached: machismo.jpg (300x240, 20K)