God BTFO vegans. How will they ever recover

God BTFO vegans. How will they ever recover.

Attached: roman14-2.png (735x376, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PFnkWjmvMOA
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=H4JzgDhCwfc
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
youtube.com/watch?v=vpTHi7O66pI
theconversation.com/ordering-the-vegetarian-meal-theres-more-animal-blood-on-your-hands-4659
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2010/sep/06/meat-production-veganism-deforestation
nutritionfacts.org/video/the-first-studies-on-vegetarian-athletes/
nutritionfacts.org/video/the-gladiator-diet-how-vegetarian-athletes-stack-up/
youtube.com/watch?v=eREb0fiqaKo
youtube.com/watch?v=5Dl5z6LWpnc
youtube.com/watch?v=dmqmt9clCu4
youtube.com/watch?v=glvxgDDimTE
youtube.com/watch?v=2IkpL9fEsGM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have you not been keeping up with politics? That's how they're recovering

Vegans are known to be weak, sick, and mentally disturbed. Those vegans with any sense at all, convert back to eating meat before they get too ill.

youtube.com/watch?v=PFnkWjmvMOA
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=H4JzgDhCwfc
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs

OP if you want to read some of the stuff from our side (which the MSM rarely if ever mentions) Here are some explanations-- veganism in no way helps animals or the environment, the only thing that does help, is natural pasture raising cows and sheep--

theconversation.com/ordering-the-vegetarian-meal-theres-more-animal-blood-on-your-hands-4659
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2010/sep/06/meat-production-veganism-deforestation

>Romans 14:2
>One person’s faith allows them to eat anything, but another, whose faith is weak, eats only vegetables.

Huh, okay. That sounds pretty convinc...

>Romans 14:3
>The one who eats everything must not treat with contempt the one who does not, and the one who does not eat everything must not judge the one who does, for God has accepted them.

OP confirmed fag

Fugg

Attached: fug.jpg (480x360, 10K)

based Christposter

But the statement about being weak still true.....

Your faith is the one that's weak, you refuse to read the Word in its entirety, taking single passages out of context to insult others.

You're the one insulting a fellow Christian, brother.

1 Timothy 4

4 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:

5 For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

You should realize that any time meat is talked about in the bible, it's being talked about because Jewish laws are in question, since the position of the bible is that Jewish laws are redundant and unnecessary for salvation. However, empathy is required for salvation, so I'd suggest you listen to the other user.

Btw, (Timothy 1:4) does not talk about meat at all. I have no idea where you got that translation, so my best guess is that it's some protestant shit.

Attached: Uhvatiti.png (638x418, 39K)

I'm hungry will you give me some fish brother?

I also am hungry will you give me some seaweed brother?

If you hound me into the hills just to be blessed and hear a sermon, I'll do it, but remember to pack your lunch like the rest of the crowd will. I'm not particularly offended that you'd bring fish, since you're likely a Jew in this hypothetical and according to Jewish theology, marine organisms are not "animals", but once this Christianity thing gets rolling I expect you to shape up and call out Jewish laws for the BS that they are.

Attached: 1543731853198.jpg (354x404, 26K)

I wonder if anyone forgot what vegantards look like IRL??

Attached: More Vegan Legends.jpg (1333x498, 113K)

I'm vegan, should I post my face?

>Romans 14:1-2 literally states not to argue with vegan weaklings.
this bible thing isn’t so bad

>posts skinnyfags
>yep this is what vegans look like
>posts Jow Forums vegans
>MUH JUICE!!!

If you are a beginniger vegan, I'm sure you look fine. It's the long-term vegans, where the obvious damage shows.

>Arnold's way.

This guy is a living corpse, look at this, he is your future goy lol!

Attached: Follow Arnolds way to superior Vegan Dental Health.jpg (894x538, 62K)

>Btw, (Timothy 1:4) does not talk about meat at all. I have no idea where you got that translation, so my best guess is that it's some protestant shit.
It’s 1 Timothy 4:1-5, not 1 Timothy 1:4

Not that user but:
I've been vegan for 3 years. I have the severe acne, I can't grow a full beard, and in all other respects, large eyebrows, a Roman nose, gray- pale blue eyes, a somewhat broad jaw and the cheekbones rest in the middle of my face, which is oval-shaped.

My eye level is at a pitiful 5'7", so I hope I take after my parents and grandparents who grew to around 6'3" during their early twenties. I'm still nineteen.

I have broad shoulders and large hands. I also have slight gyno, which I've had since I was around 14. I like to pretend it isn't gyno and that I'm just fatter than usual, but I know it isn't true.

I have no idea how to cite the Bible, so when I looked it up, that's what appeared to be right. In any event the passage doesn't say "meat", it says "food"

King James Version (the most common...) says meats. I’m more surprised you managed to find a translation that didn’t say meat, first.

that's FUNNY, OP, i bring studies CONTRADICTING your bullshit..

nutritionfacts.org/video/the-first-studies-on-vegetarian-athletes/

nutritionfacts.org/video/the-gladiator-diet-how-vegetarian-athletes-stack-up/
and we ALL know it makes sense. meat and dairy clogs your arteries, making your cardiovascular health SHIT. not to mention the acidity in your kidneys your body has to deal with all the time (meatheads have weaker kidneys in general then vegetarians,suprise suprise)

"animal vitamins such as A and D"
lmfao top kek

3 years in is when you start harming your body permanently, on vegan. I weep for those blue eyes and roman nose, if you stay vegan.

>blue eyes and a common cuckold nose.

youtube.com/watch?v=eREb0fiqaKo

>Vegan
>Athlete

oh lordy
youtube.com/watch?v=5Dl5z6LWpnc

>common cuckold nose.
That's my nose BTW.

>Vegan athletes
youtube.com/watch?v=dmqmt9clCu4
youtube.com/watch?v=glvxgDDimTE

i get it. it's amercan hours on Jow Forums.

and we all know americans are literally fucking retarded, and think they will die from not stuffing their face in meat, dairy and other shit food's 24/7-

but here's the real deal shitkid. you don't need meat or dairy to build or to get strong. Not only do you not need it, it makes you fat,sick and slower.

A plant-based diet is the only thing that can literally REVERSE heartdisease. And there are tons of vegan athletes. even Fucking Chris hemsworth has went vegan.

>King "Write a new Bible so I can Murder my Wife" James
Sorry to question you

We'll have to see once I'm approaching age 23-24. if I'm not at least 6 feet by then, you can consider my birth a net-loss for the entire planet, and I'll exclude myself from fitness out of shame. But for the meantime I'm gonna try to keep working out while maintaining a high Calorie, high protein diet because I want to see where I can get myself.

that's some next level tier shit propaganda

Who cares about height? Fuck me these memes like "manlet" really take over people's consciousness.

With blue eyes and a Roman profile you should look down disdainfully on all lesser normies, regardless of your height.

Eat meat, follow Sv3rige and don't worry about the manlet thing. (but yes I am a tall master race meat eater lol)

youtube.com/watch?v=2IkpL9fEsGM

I don't have a Roman profile, I have the face of someone whose name you think would be Boris. A Roman nose is just a another name for an Aquiline one. I also didn't always look like this, my baby pictures look like Genghis Khan with brown hair. But seriously, height is a deal-breaker for me. I'm already a cutfag and I will certainly have acne scars. If I can't reach a normal height I'm seriously going to either move to a country full of short people or kill myself. And that's IF I get out of med school alive in the first place.

But yeah, cutfag slavic tryhard midget that can't bear the thought of killing animals, while also being slow in the head in literally any other subject matter than foreign languages, biology, medicine, and being a fucking nerd about martial arts. I thought this "I'm such a pathetic joke" attitude would have ended after my angsty high school days but here I am still cursing God like an arrogant subhuman

>trying to argue completely unrelated shit with the Bible while not understanding the bible and not understanding the unrelated shit like fitness

Jordan Peterson is that you?

Cheer up bro, here's a Pepe for you. And eat some raw animal products. Little known fact-- Vegan diet contributes to emotional rollercoaster existance and you need some natural food (meat and raw milk)

Attached: 1517785031374.jpg (1024x1024, 83K)

I wouldn't describe my emotions as a rollercoaster. It's a long hallway in which I feel what I imagine roid rage to be like, and in my daydreams I'm brutalizing OBGYNs and pediatricians. Then I'm angry at my parents. Then at God, then at myself, then at people making the smallest noises on the trains or during lectures. I'm not going to a therapist because I know those hacks will just drop estrogen on my ass. But yeah I'll say it again, if my genetics turn out to make me not even physically imposing I might as well just go out

I apologize for the Jow Forums tier dialogue

Attached: 0.jpg (750x745, 145K)

>I TOLD YOU TO FUCKING CHEER UP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Trust me I can't explain it well because I'm tired and need sleep, just eat some raw meat and raw milk, your depression will balance out and you will feel the power of KEK and carnivorism.

(fucking manlets lol)

Attached: 1517179520477.png (217x277, 85K)