/nosleep/

Day 8 of /nosleep/, please help, i got to bed at 22:00 as usual, now it's 09:00 in morning. I have been awake for 8 days straight, when i sleep i just lie in bed awake my recovery from gym pleasdr help, my gains are gonna die, i dont wanna lose them i dont wanna get early onset alzheimers at 30 year of age.
Please beelp. My gym gains are gonna go poof if i dont sllwwp.

Attached: 1537860418428.jpg (470x626, 54K)

just close your eyes haha

I’ve dabbed in insomnia before. Normal people can’t really go more than 3 or 4 without the use of strong drugs.

I don't wanna sleep

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (250x193, 451K)

I had a dream where I got cucked by a 6"5 bald man wearing makeup and piercings. What does it mean?

Did you cum in your underwear?

I’m begging you, please stop posting my picture. I was laughed out of a job interview because the boss saw it online. My family is this close to breaking down, and I’ve been in therapy for the last 3 months.

more info? what have you tried?
do you not get tired? is your mind just racing with thoughts?

Last night I dreamed that I was some naked female in some jungle, escaping some sort of goons, the leader of the guns was some handsome older guy(kinda like that eye patch bad guy from walking dead), I feel on the ground he was suddenly naked, and had a huge cock and balls and pissed on my and I enjoyed it. Then he left and I tried to go further inside this jungle trap thingy I was in.

What does this mean?

Be proud of yourself you are an IRL boomer

I just think about stuff, like the best way to asssrmble sometbing in the most efficient eay whilr doinig it cheap and safely. Autistic engineering stugf, solving problems and arguing with myself about what is the best approach to perform something like repairing my dads horsecart leafspring suspension. Sometimes i fantasize about cuddling and kissing a girl, holding hands and stroning her hair, hugging and sleeping in the same bed. Maybe even having sex.

Do my muscles recover at all if i dont slleep?

Attached: 1539151680815.jpg (1200x1800, 277K)

Sounds like you have trouble turning your brain off my guy. Unironically try a little bit of pot or cbd it seems to work for Elon Musk

My chin is just as bad as this guy's except he actually has a thicc neck

Attached: 1459479536214.jpg (208x250, 8K)

have you tried to clear your head by meditating?
close your eyes, relax your body, then focus on something consistent, like what you see (just darkness because your eyes are closed), or some consistent sound you hear like a fan or the wind or the noise of a highway, whatever really.
Then when a thought pops into your head, pull back your focus to the thing you were focussing on and keep doing that.

Where do i get pot? Im a loner without a social circle. I overheard some zoomers talking about pot loudly, so it exists in real life. Not sure if smoking pot is fitness related thouhh

Will try that when night xomes ty user. I hope this works

Take zinc, magnesium, and ginger or rodiola.

Stop jacking off, stop browsing Facebook, stop smoking weed, stop drinking alcohol.

You’ve fucked your hormones, now it’s time to unfuck them

there's also a supplement called melatonin which you can buy at most supplement stores. this is the hormone your body naturally produces when your environment gets darker, like when the sun goes down.
It makes you super tired and fall asleep easily, just take like 1.5-3mg ~30 min before bed.

If you have this much constant noise in your head and racing thoughts you clearly have a ton if anxiety. I offer this advice unironically. Smoke some pot. Eat a BIG meal. You will fall asleep.

I dont use facebook i dont smoke weed, i dont drink alcohol and i only jack off 2 times a week, monday and friday as scheduled

Next time you see them ask if theyre selling any. Dont pay more than $10 a gram though. Try smoking it like tobacco

i had two streaks like that about 1 year ago, i suggest u fix ur life as soon as possible. dw about sleeping u will fall at some point.

>12hr shift at work
>tired as fuck and dozing off throughout shift
>get home to start my 2 days off
>go on computer for 2 hours before bed
>lay wide awake until 4AM
>sleep in until 3:45PM
>whole day off wasted sleeping in

Fuck this bullshit, I wanted to get up at 6AM and start a productive day. Even if I did get up early, I would be fighting to stay awake all day and feeling miserable.

lay off the meth for 24 hours.

I knew mong was smaller now but this is ridiculous

I've had 4-5 hours sleep daily for a year now. I legit look 40 when I'm only 25.

Any tips?