QTDDTOT

QTDDTOT

>Ill start

I used to work out. I'm a 6'2" ectomorph. I want to start again. Will I get more gains jumping into an advanced workout instead of SS or intermediate?
I push myself super hard and I am afraid I won't feel like I've pushed myself hard enough for optimal gains.

Attached: 1543892037091.jpg (750x926, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthdirect.gov.au/penis-irritation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Crying girls get me hard af. Who is this thot

thoughts on retardedly high reps on only one exercise? kind of like bugez's bulgarian method, but instead of maxing out weight, do only one exercise with a fuckton of reps.
Today I did 10x10 decline bench lowering weight as I went along, finished with one set to failure which ended up being 20, resulting in 120 reps. It was the best fucking pump I ever felt on my chest. Finished it off with triceps dips and triceps push downs.
Seriously considering doing the same thing with another chest exercise tomorrow, and the day next, and the next

Good for breaking down the muscle. Expect muscle growth, but not strength

>muscle != strength
Get a load of this fucking idiot

yeah, gotta experiment and tinker with it, going to try higher reps with different exercises each day, perhaps go back to my regular workout and after a while do the same but maxing weight for strength instead of high reps

Your best bet is start with a novice linear progression. SS will do.

If you jump into more advance programs you won't take advantage of how quickly your body will adapt and recover after a workout.

>25 y/o.
>have a good night sleep 23-06
>still come home tired

>22 y/o.
>have a good night sleep 22-06
>still wake up tired

is 1pl8 20 or 50 kilograms?

60kg

one plate, technically, is 20kg but when we say 1pl8 it is actually 1 plate each side, so 1pl8 is 40kg.
Depends on the plates though, to be extremely precise, if I'm not wrong, 1pl8 would be 44kg, then there is also the bar, if you choose to take it into account, but tldr, 1pl8 = 40kg

20kg plate on each side + usually 20kg bar

just for reference
1/2/3/4 = ohp 40kg, bench 80kg, squat 120kg, diddly 160kg

thanks fellas

44kg?? In lbs it's 45 (one physical plate) which translates into 20.4kg or .5 if you're autistic.

>not counting the bar

>not using a weightless bar.

I have fucking women hips. Will losing fat solve this problem?

Attached: 47356865_411969812675715_4374373884024061952_n_LI (1).jpg (503x672, 64K)

>Guys im fat will i stop looking fat if i lose weight?!?
Your hips are fine you noron. Lose weight fatso and then complain you have 0 muscle and too much fat. Then your hips will look normal. Ppl here are to retarded to realise 90% of wide hip cases are morons like you who are skinnyfat and dont know what muscle will look like on their frame

stfu you dont know the struggle
if you have terrible genetics like me then your hip bones are big too. the only way to fix that is to work out your back, shoulders and chest till you can't notice it anymore. while it sounds like a lot of work, it is and it fucking sucks. but the frame we have means we can develop to be huge

Is it wrong that OP image make me diamonds?

Attached: FitMath.jpg (1000x2500, 834K)

Is there a way to induce ketosis while not on keto?

The diet wasnt popular with my wife, mostly due to the price. I'm still losing weight the hungry way but I miss the mental energy that comes with running on ketones.

how is a keto diet expensive?

Protein and fat is relatively more expensive than carbs dollar for dollar

keto is only pricey if you usually eat lard eg. mcds

you've just got to shop smart user

question about reaming a tight vagina whats the best way to do that

How do I know you’re poor

>I'm a 6'2" ectomorph
cringed

Attached: 1527447210066.jpg (225x225, 6K)

With your dick.

it doesn't fuggin fit, man

I've been lifting only for a month.
Today by the end of my routine I didn't felt tired, but I could no longer do a single rep.
Tried resting some more but even tho I felt full of energy I couln't do more reps.

Is this normal?

Attached: d5768t789y1.png (234x224, 58K)

same. y is that

yeah dw

Awh I wonder why she's crying I wish I could suck her chin

Pic related discomfort/pain (pain: 2/10) in this tendon area in red bottom of my foot. What gives?

Attached: jdhajhdjahd.jpg (571x571, 73K)

fingerbang her, start with 1 finger and add fingers till your desired width

she's watching a sad video

my guess is you’re into rapey shit, seeing a girl crying is a sign that she is vulnerable, and therefor, an easy target.

i dont see another explanation, possibly nurturing a woman and caring for her when she needs your help, i’d say it’s less likely though.

How long after I'm fit does it take for my sense of self-worth go up?

Attached: 80D67CA3-49E7-4529-9C12-A9566EB300F0.jpg (981x653, 125K)

Soup Jow Forums

Looking to make some serious gains in the next 8 months. I'm a 6'2", 165 lbs twink who wants to put on some decent muscle by this coming summer, preferably July. So I'm looking at an almost 8 month window. Advice? Routine? Diet? Give me the skinny.

Attached: fd4822f008c0ce327d28a7137820d0a1.jpg (480x1073, 74K)

Any anons dealing with a long term injury? Ruptured my patellar tendon and had surgery on it a month ago. It's a four month recovery period. What should I do while I wait for my knee to get better? Right now I've just been doing calisthenics just to keep myself busy.

Attached: victor-cruz-6693e622ba0088cc.jpg (2048x1365, 453K)

How long is too long to stay down in a squat? I've been staying down 5-6 seconds a rep for sets of 5 @ (lmao 3pl8s) which is ~90% for me.

Is there any negative effects to staying down and not immediately coming back up?

You're just essentially doing pause reps which are actually beneficial. As long as you have good form you'll be fine.

I'm the guy he was replying to and I'm not into rape shit. I also only get hard to tears from emotional pain, not physical pain. I used to be mean to my gfs to make them cry then made them suck me. They strangely were into it lmfao

How in the holy fuck are you doing sets of five pause squats with 90%?

Every day is leg day. Also, this is my third round back up to 3 plates for reps. Kept getting hurt, so this time coming back from injury I started pausing at the bottom to reallign my spine before coming back up. Built my way from 2pl8 back to 3 with pauses over the past few weeks. It actually feels weird not stopping at the bottom now

Is 12 eggs a day too much?

best advice I can give you is to give up lanklet

not gonna die from that

cool I've only been at this for a few months and people freak out when they talk about eggs. Like they are either amazing or a heart attack timebomb

Do you still consume large amounts of protein (1g/lb bodyweight) of protein on days you're not going to the gym, or even weeks?
It's exam season so I'm not really going too often is why I ask)

lmao this nigga said "ectomorph"

I have a pain in my upper chest whenever I try and do pushups.
I used to be able to do lots of pushups, now I can't even do one.
I've had this over a year. Sometimes it almost goes away but I can still feel it and I know that if I actually try too many pushups it will return
what do

They're neither. Might seriously consider taking out half the yolks and using them in other dishes.

Make some bomb ass custard and gift it - boom social gains.

your macros should be pretty consistent day to day, if you are taking a break from training it might be worthwhile lowering your total food intake

that is very vague so my advice is too see a physiotherapist

How many reps did you usually do?
Is it the pain related to the clavicle or below it?

between 15 to 40 depending on speed if I recall, it's been a while
it feels like its below it, around the upper sternum

How bad is it to do like 5x5 lower weight deadlift instead of 1x5 for ss? My gym is shitty and half the time the weights are taken and all thats left are low weight barbells

its called german volume training
10x10 on coumpund movement like a squat chin up bench and 3x8 on 2 or 3 on accesories

GIVE ME THE SKINNY UHH READ THE STICKY UHH
ss+accesories

>likes a shitty meme
>likes a shitty rapper
>fucks up the rhyme
>advocates the sticky like a thoughtless drone
Yikes

Fucking mathlets

>this image exists
Uh... didn't everybody already know this shit? They gave me a pamphlet explaining this and some YT links when I signed up at my gym and I had to do an induction.

Is there any reason why a noob cant just do 5 x 5 Squats, Bench, Deads 3 times a week as a beginner routine?

Attached: 1542496843514.jpg (1080x1340, 875K)

Is it unhealthy if half my calories come from peanut butter and dark chocolate?
My other calories are mainly chicken, salmon, beef, eggs, whey, oats, brown rice, vegetables and fruit.

Stronglift 5x5.

That doesnt answer my question.

Should I do pull-ups and barbell rows? Or is one of them sufficient?

This probably significantly below the level of question than you guys are used to fielding, but I hope you can help me out. As will become apparent from my problem, I know nothing about fitness or proper methods/schedules for working out. In about a year I finish my current job and I would like to join the military as an officer, a position which is subject to relatively strict standards for physical fitness. In an effort to start preparing myself for that I started trying to do pushups yesterday. This was the first time I've done any strenuous physical activity since elementary school. I could barely manage 17, and then later in the day 10. This morning I could do 10, and then this evening 5. I can barely move my arms, I'm going to try again before I sleep, but I don't think I'll be able to do more than 5. How should I go about starting from nothing? I feel like I"m just grinding myself into dust being able to do less and less every time.

I'm 27 years old, tall and skinny, if that's relevant.

Find chad and ask him for advice or just do your own routine and make some gains.

Attached: 1538257018290.jpg (720x471, 58K)

I'm in a foreign country with no gyms, and I won't be back in the states for a while. What you might teach a typical fitness beginner would be like teaching someone how to spell words, and eventually they can make sentences. I still need to learn the alphabet.

Every upper lower split has ohp once a week. Is it a problem? Take a look at PHUl for example.

What exercises do you do for legs to supplement your max squat and add juicy thickness to your thighs?

Attached: 1534185362525.jpg (480x360, 39K)

Front squats

>175cm
>48kg
how long would it take for someone like that to build 25kg of muscle? i know there are more factors but can you give me an estimate please

I train at home. I do some strength training but mainly lift for hypertrophy. For the last few years, all I've used is a cage, bench, barbells, dumbbells, pull-up bar and a dip belt. But now that I'm intermediate, I'm thinking of getting pulleys and shit for my home gym so that I can do face pulls and cool stuff like that.

Is it worth the money or can I keep making progress with my current setup?

Attached: YJOMLKv.png (1054x1042, 409K)

This is more a health question than in any way fitness, but the tip of my penis has had a sore spot for the past two days. I didn't even masturbate (I'm a virgin) that day or for days prior, so I don't know where it came from.

I literally straight googled "tender penis" and one of the first results was this article:
healthdirect.gov.au/penis-irritation
>>How to prevent penis irritation
>Pull back the foreskin and wash around the head of your penis and under the foreskin at least once a day.
>Do not use soap in this area. Use water or a soap-free cleanser
What is a "soap-free cleanser"? I've been using soap to clean my foreskin my entire life. It's not even the foreskin that's tender fro me- it's a spot on the head of my penis. Altogether I'm just wondering if the tenderness will go away on its own, and how to treat my penis well. Unironically. Thank you.

what if you can't keep your the bar on your front delts no matter how hard you try? Are zerchers, hack squats, barbell lunges, narrow stance back squats a good substitute?

>What is a "soap-free cleanser"?

Something that cleans without using soap. Like rubbing alcohol or hydrogen peroxide.

DUDE no, exactly, this is such a bad article holy shit, and it was either the top result or linked to from the top result.

>half
If you're somehow managing proper macros, it's alright, but holy fuck

Hey why not just do squats ( low-bar is my preferred method ) and bench presses? What do I need deadlifts for when they train the same muscles as squats?

Attached: 880.png (3500x3200, 543K)

Why would anyone be interested in a girl who is so pathetic

Do cross grip front squats if you can't do clean grip, that might help keep the bar in place.

Probably waking up in the middle of a sleep cycle.

just came back from the cbt, when can I stop SL and do PPLPP? I don't have any strength goals but I'd like to stay looking like I lift.

Continue bulking or cut?
I'm at 95kg bench for 5 reps atm I feel like a month or so and I'll brake 100 but is it worth it?

Attached: photo[985].jpg (833x992, 202K)

Easy 1pl8 ohp, can barely squat the Same weight. Exit bag it is.

Do some hip mobility work before squatting?

i do an upper/lower body weight routine twice a week. would it be okay to combine two of them into one day or even both of them so i only need to workout twice a week?

My right shoulder hurts while benching but my left doesn't, anybody know what might be causing that?

"""2 scoops""" when you have whey + creatine.
Is this 1 scoop whey 1 creatine? so 2 total?
is this 2 scoop whey, 2 scoop creatine? so 2 each?

is it something else entirely

Same here. Got diagnosed with ligamentous laxity, so my shoulder is hyper mobile and irritates the rotator cuff because it pops out of joint. Do more back rows and back straightening exercises to pull your shoulder back

>WHO IS SHE

>lifting for a year
>finally starting to get a food back and lats
>everytime I stretch it feels as good as an orgasm
is this normal? Like stretching all of my lats and my lats just feels so fucking good. And then I can go the other way and stretch my core and I actually have to fight back a moan

Question about onions shit. Afaik you stay away from becoming a basedboy because of high concentrations of phytoestrogens. But, what if you’re a female? Would onions be preferred over other protein sources (for protein shakes)?