5'11" is fucking short nowadays

I'm sorry but I'm 6'2" and it seems like this is the new average, or the accepted height for a male. Under that is short, sorry. You won't have presence, you won't have charisma, you might have the face but you will be regarded as a kid. Not to mention you will only get women who look like kids.

Attached: gopnik.png (499x487, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/07/26/health/average-height-peaked.html
wannabetaller.com/limb-lengthening-surgery-doctors-and-costs/#more-4423
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Very original thread opie.

6'2" actually is the average for males 18-25

Fuck off with your incel bullshit.

This board is for self improvement and discouraging people because they're not tall enough is really fucking stupid.

this.

you just admitted that they are not tall enough.

source

In my law school 6'2" was definitely the norm. I'm 6'2" and felt uncomfortably close to way too many people's height. When I stepped off campus into a normie store I'd be tall again.

I still get that feeling being around political types. Senators and Congressmen will be 6'2" plus with some regularity and then you'll have rando 6'6" ers just mogging everyone

The average height is declining though
nytimes.com/2016/07/26/health/average-height-peaked.html

Fuck off with the self-hate bullshit.

You are a piece of shit who probably beats off nightly at his own self loathing.

Fuck you, Jow Forums is for people who want to go beyond.

Attached: bad shit nigga.png (500x775, 416K)

>6'6"
that's too fucking tall tho, that would suck. I'm 5'11 and ideal for me would be 6'-6'3"

Yeah thanks to all the wetbacks hopping over the border

I will do limb lengthening from 5'11" to 6'3".

It's also due to poor nutritional health, most of the "food" Americans are eating is literal shit.

>most of the "food" Americans are eating is literal shit
>Literal shit
>Literal

Nope.

Nice job turning yourself into a disproportionate fuck to please some larping neckbeards on the internet

180 cm to 188 cm is fucking great man. Thats definietly a pussy grabber height to go.

It really is though.

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MANLETS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: 1513273568100.jpg (256x256, 8K)

>won't have presence
What is lifting/boxing/running/any physical activity to increase fitness and confidence
>won't have charisma
What are social skills
>will be regarded as a kid
What is maturity
>only get women who look like kids
What are women of any height over 26
Overall 6/10 bait, made me reply

Height is what makes you an adult. As you grow up you start to respect your teachers less and less because you start to get tall and big. Explain this faggot. You can't be dominant if you are a short, sorry thats just how it is. Most girls will always chose the tallest dude if he is available also. Worklife is also easier if you are taller, your boss will give u less shit.

legit. im a 6'1'' manlet and feel very short.

>He doesn't know what "literally" means

Laughing girls.jpg

6'3 240 lb white guy here and people bully and get in my face all the time. nobody is intimidated. i'm a virgin and i see 5'8 manlet hispanics and black guys getting hot girls all the time.

wannabetaller.com/limb-lengthening-surgery-doctors-and-costs/#more-4423

which one should I get?

But none of this is true. Unless you're from the the Netherlands or Norway the average height is 5'10 or 5'11 pretty much everywhere around the world. Why are you spreading lies? Sure Woman might go after men solely based on height but those ones are under 25 and want to get dick and feel good about themselves.

>average

you realise being average means there are tons of taller guys than u?

Personally, I respected them less and less because I realized how full of shit they are. I agree, it's far easier for a tall person to appear more dominant than me, for instance--a 5'11" manlet king.
But that doesn't mean I'll never command respect. I can, have, and will continue to do so because of the way I carry myself and the way I speak. Height isn't absolutely everything.
Being over 6'0" doesn't make you an adult, you absolute retard. You can be a mature, strong, capable man at any height above 5'6".
>inb4 manlet cope
Again, I'll concede that tall people are at an advantage in a lot of things, but that doesn't mean that us short fucks shouldn't try, because we can still succeed.

>he admits he is short

LOOOL

Are you retarded? Do you know what average means? People taller then the average are the outliers and there are less of them.

Attached: picrelated.png (930x807, 63K)

Not in the US.

Squat spics keep flooding in and I get taller every year as a result.

Implying being "disproportionate" is somehow worse than being short

Lol I doubt they're getting actual hot girls

Considering that user’s a virgin he probably thinks most girls are hot lmao, that thirsty beta

>I'm 5'7

If it were that damaging to my well being I would have gotten a pension for my very much diminished height.

As it is I have a healthy well functioning body.
The only drawbacks are in social groups, other than that my body never let me down (except trying to get something from the top shelf).

So yeah, you tall fags have it better but I'm not as impaired as you try to make me feel.

>Since the government doesn't recognize his disability he's not disabled

I actually prefer it this way.
If I were classified as disabled I don't think I would have had it as good as I currently do.

Also if being 5'7 were a disability .
I would have gotten that leg lengthening surgery so that I can have a "normal" life.

Still easier than, say a dwarf who can't do shit about it.

That hit me too. Why are politicians so tall?

>I'm sorry but I'm 6'3" and it seems like this is the new average, or the accepted height for a male. Under that is short, sorry. You won't have presence, you won't have charisma, you might have the face but you will be regarded as a kid. Not to mention you will only get women who look like kids.

>only get women who look like kids
im failing to see the problem with this

Because height radiates power. The bigger you are, the easier you can intimidate people into doing what you want.

Too tall is like too rich, you megacoping turbomanlet, it doesn't exist. I wish I could be a 7 foot Thor, mogging everyone and having unlimitedg gains.

Height threads are like cuck threads here
Mods are shit on all boards

>you will only get women who look like kids

Attached: 1381126553526.jpg (607x407, 74K)

Oh what the fuck
This is like Total Recall or something

Attached: slender.png (1046x265, 51K)

The only people that make these threads are mentally ill manlets and lanklets with extremely low self esteem who can't find anything they like about themselves other than their height. Either way, it's fucking pathetic.

>tfw 5' 11
>tell everyone I'm 5' 6 just to piss off lanklets

Attached: 1458896347332.gif (500x396, 491K)

>you will only get women who look like kids
Where's the fucking problem?

Attached: witgp.png (1000x599, 747K)

thats right cunt

Attached: Real men height chart.jpg (853x739, 138K)