/fraud/

/fraud/ - dead thread edition

Before asking your stupid beginner questions, make sure to read:

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki
Yes it's reddit, find a better compilation of information about steroids on the internet if you don't like it.

Also, include:
>e-stats
>age
>time spent lifting
>height
>weight
>BF%

Oral only cycles are retarded and you're a retard for considering them.

We can't help you dose your AI, it's different for everybody and there's a lot of factors at play. Figure it out yourself.

And most importantly,

NO SOURCE TALK (This isn't up for debate, you will be banned). Figure out where to get steroids on your own.

previously:

Attached: fraud .jpg (1500x1338, 667K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.omroepwest.nl/nieuws/3732782
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How do these fake youtube natties be shredded af, have crystal clear skin without acne and full hair? What are they running? 100mg TRT & Tren A 300mg/Week or what? Anyone know what they might be running?

Attached: 39978473_2079181605745036_1067855799320701988_n.jpg (1080x1350, 146K)

There's no source talk, but what about that Electronic Roids site that reviews lots of places stuff? You know, ElectronicRoids or whatever abbreviation they have. That's not a source talk, right?

Can I increase my size and vascularity on test?

This is my current body at 230 lbs and 20 years old

Attached: C9EB788B-1E42-42A7-A5AB-96371313AFF2.jpg (2318x1617, 697K)

Mast and Winny is all you need to get shredded

Ur fucking fat m8

genetics.

I’m bulking.

This was my last cut March.

Gonna cut next year

Attached: 2E56D9C5-74F6-4C10-84B8-D5B7D76FAA8F.jpg (1242x597, 568K)

Wait another year, you still have a long way to go

What is he waiting for exactly?

How tall?

5'4

6 ft

Gains

1. Photoshop+tan helps acne
2. Not many people are that susceptible to balding from roids. Plenty of golden age bodybuilders had good hair into their 30s
3. Survivor bias- if roids make you look like shit you're going to not be a popular youtuber and what's left is those who can tolerate sides

Tbf if people are close to their target they don't need a lot. 300 mg of test e 200 mg tren-e was fine for me

mental gains

Anyone start on a dose of mk677? Any sub20yos do it to induce a growth spurt? Im finishing a 90lbs cut and want to pussily fix all the muscle loss and metabolic damage with the hope of one or two inches added onto my height.
Planning on doing a 15mg dose to start at 5 days a week and then 30mg for 5 days a week about a month in @ 190lbs 5'10.

>Tbf if people are close to their target they don't need a lot. 300 mg of test e 200 mg tren-e was fine for me

post body

What should i add to my next bulk? Currently planning 500 test and 500 deca. Thinking something mild like eq or even mk677

drol

let me be DIRECT with you, that muscle drug your trying to get is outlaw

Mhmm brotha

How much of steroids do I take? I want to be built like the Dutch Giant. He goed from 100kg to 170kg in 8 years at 218cm.

I am 23 and 203cm and 100kg. I start lifting and do not fit in university machines in weights room good. Very difficult I find this. I want to be 170kg of straight muscles as well.

How many steroids do I take? Can I buy them at the drug store in the USA or do I need to order them from amazon while I'm here?

Can I be this big faster than 8 years or do steroids work slowly?

Attached: 2018-12-05 19.17.51.png (917x1332, 1.12M)

70kg in years is pretty good with steroids. No way can you do that natty. You'll need higher doses than us mortals since you're larger therefore more blood so more diluted levels. Honestly you will need to blast and cruise for years to gain that much mass.
Yeah dude just go to your chemist or the biggest guy at your gym and ask them for juice lol

500mg more test

Bruh, steroids are illegal in the US, you fucking retard. You won't find them in the drug store or Amazon.

So... that's like an anorexic 175cm guy at 50kg gaining 35kg in 8 years. More than half that size could be gained just by food and lifting. When you start out too thin and actually prioritize eating you gain muscle rapidly. They don't even count as newb gains because the body us eagerly gaining lean body mass to where it wants to be anyway. Call it health muscle gains. The newb gains will start up after the initial health gains are made. Once the initial health gains and newb gains are complete this 175cm guy would have already gained 20kg of lean mass. The next 15kg after that is from the roids.

Wouldn’t it have been quicker to just say “I don’t know how this works”?

I think you actually might know what you’re doing... look better than 95% of the fucks here

Try a test cycle and pct. if anything you can even just try sarms first to see how you react to anabolics. some people agree with hormonal changes some dont.

just realize once you make that jump and see progression on gear when everything else is spot on, it’s hard to stop. I recommend 8-10 week cycles followed by 8-10 weeks off / cruise (low test WITH BLOODWORK to see where you are). understand the risks, cover your ass with insurance, and do your fucking research

Roiding doesn't cause balding, it accelerates it if you were already prone.

Not everybody gets acne from roids, and even when you do you can control it + it goes away in patches.

If someone starts out underweight they aren't going to gain muscle faster than a genetically strong person. Complete bro science.

Claiming someone can gain 44 pounds of muscle without roids. Being 110 and only 5'9" means literally anorexic for an adult male.

How long does test e last? It came sooner than I had anticipated and I'm not planning on starting the cycle yet.

Attached: helper chamber.jpg (375x500, 123K)

just came off of my cycle of test and deca the other day and started cruising + mk677 + proviron

the intense hunger came out of nowhere. up to 232lbs. should be a good fluffy off season as i’m starting to realize what a retard I was thinking I should be shredded and make lean gains. just lmao.

mk677 is really some next level shit. i recommend it for everyone when coming off of a cycle (BnC or PCT).

Anyone have any hair loss remedies/counters outside the usual Fin/Niz/Min? I did the dut-niz-min trifecta and hair has slightly thinned on just 500mg/wk TE. Not sure what else I can do to up my hairline defence force here.

Brehs there’s this gorgeous mixed Asian and Hispanic girl at my gym who squats, benches, and deadlifts but I’m too much of a faggot to even say hi to her. Although it seems like she doesn’t find me intimidating which I guess is good since she usually works out next to me when I’m using those cable machines with two right next to each other.

I should probably grow a pair.

Attached: 3585C69C-580B-43FF-AE43-0B00A19DD1C9.jpg (750x1334, 142K)

this guy has been frauding for a million years. takes a long time even with roids
yes you probably should

>tfw the albuterol is giving me painful neck cramps

Attached: 03.jpg (620x368, 14K)

>mfw people think mk677 will make them taller

Attached: 1527508264058.jpg (515x644, 30K)

you used to be able to buy synthol from newegg

>just turned 18 in oct
>been debating whether or not to take steroids
>got bloods tested
>had 21 ng/l of free testosterone
>converts to around 600 ng/l of total testosterone
>this was taken in the morning around 10 AM

Is this on the lower side for someone my age? There isn't any clear indications of whether or not it is online

What do you guys think?

why on here and reddit the rule of thumb is to cruise for as long as you blast? I see on all the roid forums those chads are cruising for only half their blast length.

>Although it seems like she doesn’t find me intimidating
But she find you ugly, that's way worse

Taurine

I think you are a huge faggot

The rule of the thumb is; BLOODWORK.

If your levels are good you can blast again, but since they are so many poor and pussy fags they are too afraid to see what's up so they invented this stupid rule

what do you think?

>replying to posts with those pictures

is this tren fucked?

Attached: tren.png (683x312, 288K)

Wasn't i clear enough?

Are you helping your friend?

Attached: Dans Leg rage.jpg (1186x622, 156K)

looks like antifreeze to me

NPP is the shit boys

Attached: 659A7130-DA2B-4648-8DDB-89BD1617C13E.jpg (1122x2208, 867K)

Stop giving this fucking retard attention. He got many changes to fix that shit but refuses to.

Natural selection at play

Why sleeve? Shit hides you definition and makes your arm look flat af.

Completely normal. I had 670 natty and i looked really good at 18.
Started frauding right there anyways though.

You look like shit man.

shithead!

stack/weight/height/routine?

6’0 240lbs
Running 700mg NPP/week and Test @ 1g a week.

MasT I agree. My sleeved arm looks like shit. But I love art

>man.
Post body

How long you blasting for, interesting to see someone actually blasting a lot of gear in here

Just talked in general about getting sleeves while being muscled. I was also thinking about until a saw how it hides your definition and makes your arm look flat af.

That's why some do forearms or calve only

Pianoman, despite being shitty quality, had smart placement to his tattoo's to enhance physique.

Yeah, wouldn’t do it with your physique. Your big ass would be expensive as fuck to tattoo anyway if they charge by the hour

Feeling depressed af since i changed this fucking pinning routine. Thinking about suicide all the time

Is there someone here with more than 1 brain cell that can tell me if 2 fixed days or every 3 days is better. That fucking stupid calculator doesn't make sense

He didn't had that fully inked sleeve. Also his looked ugly af

It literally doesn't matter if you pick 2 fixed days or e3d.
The only thing that matters is consistancy.

That said this kind of swap should be fine and leave no impact. Something else is going on.

Left 3 could be considered normal for oxidized tren

The right 2 are wtf

Attached: 1451592941443.jpg (500x667, 38K)

The more often the better you retard. Ed would be perfect even with long esters. So you get the most stable bloodlevels.

Perhaps an underlying depression

The two right looks like when want to take a fucking piss at work and some old boomer just went before me and didn't flush

So with other words; e3d is better than 2 fixes days?

What type of steroid use would achieve this physique by age 25?

Attached: brock-lesnar-workout-450.jpg (450x280, 21K)

>Perhaps an underlying depression
The guy striving for perfection despite it being unobtainable while the older you get the more impossible it becomes? No way dude lmao.

Im running tren-a at the moment but I'm getting stomache issues. I'm supplementing with betaine HCL ..but if I up the dose to 50mgs my stomache is kill.

The lab is reputable and I've run their NPP / Test-E ....first time tren is kicking my ass with the sides.

The only thing I'm doing differently is pinning with a 0.5" slin pin (quad)

You were on test e and DHB right? e3d should be perfectly stable.

Wasn't DHB basically an extreme version of EQ? This is me 100% broscienceing, but could that mean it also provides an extreme EQ anxiety of sorts.

You sure your e2 isn't just really high

Attached: 1448962657220.jpg (604x604, 70K)

Tren nearly always gives me digestion issues too

Attached: 1449853736568.jpg (576x1024, 97K)

All of them plus slin / gh

I've run tren-a and tren-e before at higher doses....which has got me thinking that my tren was bunk. Yes, my body is changing daily even on this dose...

Stop hurting my feelings

Yeah correct. Will just give it time, since i recently changed it.

It's a tweaked version. It shouldn't cause the anxiety from EQ or other side effects from it, as far i could read.

m.omroepwest.nl/nieuws/3732782

@ Nano. If you can see what I mean. Soon there will be nothing left anymore

FCUKING PIGSSSS

work at 6 am lads

Attached: CBB83714-460B-47B9-967C-56CCAE0F2F0E.gif (420x242, 583K)

Nah man I'll just homebrew my own test by then. The market will never die but fuck them having to crack down on steroids when I can get mdma on every street corner.

how long have you been on gear?

the e3d is definitely more consistent, just pin in night or morning. my blood levels came back pretty good during a blast and after doing test e e3d for months.

if you pinned every day I think you’d get optimal levels but who tf wants to do that

also i’m convinced that orals completely ruin cycles for me. was ready to come off of test and deca the second week of epistane

Attached: 0467A122-801B-4E22-AB1B-7B9A979BE00A.jpg (726x630, 126K)

>also i’m convinced that orals completely ruin cycles for me
I feel the same way. I'm slowly starting to embrace the idea the only oral worth using is winny in summer and that's about it.

Attached: 1451495238826.jpg (685x685, 50K)

Because low-t cu.ck skinny hippies are easily to control by the government

Started with 2 cycles with one 1 year off in between then bnc for 2,5 years. You?

Will see how this go for couple of weeks.

Orals are cancer and very toxic to your body. Anadrol and dbol are the only ones worth the try and they will fuck you up hard.

bout to blast with some anadrol (+test,tren,mast) redpill me gents.

Can't get that tax money from roids like they do with weed.

Care for hair, otherwise have fun its a good stack.

thanks nano. saw your pics the other day when i was lurking. looking good brother!

yeah I end up feeling toxic as hell. orals absolutely wreck my lipids

nice man. cruising since last feb had a first good blast this september. just ended that and did e3d throughout the blast as well. maybe it’s just your body adjusting to that “extra day” assuming you’re doing e3d around the same time.

What compounds and dosages you are pinning right now and how much you were pinning on your previous 2 pinning days per week?

correction it would be one less day not an extra day

Don't forget your cardio.

Anadrol was fun but man the BP spikes on it.

Attached: 1451161631213.gif (320x240, 3.49M)

superdrol would spike my bp out the roof dude. orals definitely not worth it unless you’re competing or need to get shredded fast

E3d is better, e2d would be even better. But most people won't feel any difference
I am fine if it is more frequent than e5d.

Is 250 test C a week good for a low dose cycle? Or should I up it to 300+?

orals 365 a year

you pussies sicken me to be quite frank

>you pussies sicken me to be quite frank
It's the orals that are making you sick breh

Unless it's a legday sdrol treats me quite well in training. Just get full on lethargy after a week or so is the problem.

Attached: 1453703814228.jpg (640x960, 65K)

props to you for being able to handle them

bet you still won’t post your body lmfao

sdrol was best to me on leg day although I used to get sickening lower back pumps and had to stop mid sets. fucking orals can also ruin a good workout

I've been doing PSMF and ocasional carb refeed on my Tren cut but bro just told me tren without carbs is useless. How right is he?

It's fine. Honestly a lot of clinical studies use 300 so yeah

Oooooh shit. The lower back pumps. I completely forgot about those. Alongside the headaches those backpumps really crippled the workout too.

Tren is fantastic for muscle retention, but clearly for the "look" carbs are needed. Dumb to say it's useless without them though.

Attached: 1452131255038.jpg (1280x935, 237K)

I popped 30mg epistane before a workout last week and the pump was crippling in my lower back. Same with sdrol @ 14mg pre workout.

and yeah bro my headaches were really quick but sharp. i’d run to grab water every time. i’m convinced 2-3 Gallons of water per day are needed while on orals. Those steroids are no joke.

do you remember your sdrol / sdrol doses and how long did you last? sdrol 1 week, epistane 2 weeks for me. I must be a pussy

Guys I'm interested in doing my cycle like this:
>300mg primobolan
>20mg dianabol
for 6 weeks

Is 20mg dbol for 6 weeks gonna fuck up my liver? Even if I never use it after that again?

Attached: dreamstimel13149953opt.jpg (1291x968, 265K)

I had a buddy run dbol for a few weeks and he said it made him feel like shit.

sides and gyno were hard to control

20-30mg sdrol ed for me was enough for me to be wrecked after week 1.

Why even consider steroids when you're not even serious enough about lifting to stick a needle into yourself.

Attached: 1455858469767.jpg (1080x1080, 547K)