Holy fuck are men as a gender finally making it?!

Holy fuck are men as a gender finally making it?!

Attached: 5F265C15-77DD-4662-8261-2EE305BE0AA6.jpg (1242x1913, 946K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deepstrength.wordpress.com/2017/04/06/doom-and-gloom-and-the-amount-of-attractive-christian-virgins-part-3/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No nature is just slowly correcting an imbalance back to where it's always been

women could just stop lying about rape. that'd be great.

>yea i have an idea why don't we hire women just because they have a wet hole instead of people that actually have knowledge/expertise in our sector, that ought to work
>what do you mean we are bankrupt
>the fucking stocks are sexist

How many lies about rape have there been from the #me too movement?

100%, so tens of thousands.

basically all of them.

Is this supposed to be ironic or sarcasm?
Literally countless.

You're saying rape or sexual harassment has never actually been committed in history.

Based on what, what are some examples?

not by whites. maybe by jews / blacks / pakis / arabs etc. but it should be illegal to accuse white men of such crimes

Nice b8

Never. To breathe is to consent

only ~60 more years of this shit, then I can finally die haha. wouldn't it be funny if I died tomorrow and didn't have to deal with this shit anymore, like just hypothetically lol.

Addendum: Accuse them before they accuse you.

haha

>Apple
>Google
>Facebook

Once these companies get big enough, they lose the smart white and Asian male innovation that made them great by taking on bloat- less talented blacks and Mexicans and women who drag down the talent. You'll have a company that can still function, but it's bloated, politically-correct company that moves like the Michelin man and can no longer turn on a dime to face competitors.

Brett Kavanaugh

I have 0 large business experience

I'd hazard a company starts to lose efficiency probably around when they have to hire an HR department tho

>face competitors.
lol no

no bro

The californian liberal psych professor who coached her friend years ago on how to take a polygraph test and lied about her experience with polygraph tests & lied about being nervous in large open spaces/was unable to bring a single witness to corroborate an event that she can't even remember fully was certainly not lying

>hur dur they turned the music up so no one could hear me scream
>i hid in the bathroom and could hear them downstairs after they left

I can't really blame guys for being spooked, almost all claims that are made are fake. Even giving compliments can be counted as sexual harassment.
All of them, notice how they wait until it's trendy, no sane person (if they were actually raped) would wait 30+ years to file charges.

>Woman are becoming such peices of shit it's turning men gay

>I need examples before I accept that opportunistic and manipulative people will lie for attention.

They aren't just avoiding women.
Even small groups of men are actively excluding them from interacting with them.
Not even going into how hiring women is down across the board in those sectors and many women are finding that they are unhirable while the women who used to fuck their way to the top can't even get a second glance. At them or their resume'.

Did I mention how this outright ends inneroffice fraternization and how a massive swath of women in those sectors are 100% single with no hope of ever meeting a man. They depended on getting relationships and even some dick from work.
They can't even get a "nice sweater" or "hello" now.

>Avoiding women in work = going fag;

Nah, they just don't shit where they eat and businesses are refusing to hire basically all women.

Jesus this thread. Get it together Jow Forums, I expected better.

Don’t avoid all women like some kind of autist. Avoid the ones who appear bipolar or in any way unstable and you will be fine. Very few people have troubles being accused of rape, but generally if you maintain good character and don’t fuck around you will be fine.

>Woman want to work in the workplace
>Finally get to do it
>Start sprouting shit about sexual harassment
>Que #MeToo movement
>Are the reason for turmoil in the workplace, may it be the town bicycle or the chick who snitches on fucking everything
>Businesses are outright refusing to hire woman now
Nice going, woman. You had one job. And that job was to do your job
Instead you caused unnecessary drama to a point where no one wants anything to do with you guys
And now, after fighting tooth and nail for equal pay and allowing woman in the workplace, you're now getting outright banned from the workplace
Congratulations

Attached: Congratulations, you played yourself.gif (444x444, 2.56M)

>women spend years fucking their way to the top
>now men wont fuck any of their female coworkers
>women losing jobs and stagnating in the workplace
you reap what you sow you fucking whores.

Attached: 1518911854294.jpg (1387x749, 102K)

back forty or fifty years ago, high power business shit was a men only club and it's going back to that because of the poundmetoo movement
no company with shareholders wants to risk losing its exec's and up and coming employees or bother with lawsuits because of women
so now women are being excluded from high levels of business management again

AND NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST

I wish this were the case for the Gaming industry companies, due to the huge difference in ratio of men/women they basically hire any THOT off the street and that gives the women too much power and now theirs an influx of nazi feminist in the industry fucking everything up

Attached: T3fPWMM.jpg (600x450, 108K)

ugh incel virgins gtfo my 4channel
this isn't your website anymore

>Avoid the ones who appear bipolar or in any way unstable and you will be fine
So all women then

lol

>Women who'd be fucking their way to the top now can't
>How are we going to have female CEOs then?

Are you saying old black, fat jew, and the ol' dixiecrat are innocent?

No, you made the claim you need the proof. Just taking your word for it would make you like the unsuccessful women making the rape claims.

Attached: 2oa83h.jpg (500x756, 81K)

Haha but wouldn’t it be funnyer if some big assed 9/10 brapslut came over and slobbed your knob and let you lick her ass and plug her holes right before you died of a heart attack haha?

Here's a Devil's Advocate:

Not hiring women to avoid getting #metoo'd just proves men are sexist because they literally cannot compel themselves to not harass women.

What's so hard about literally never touching or being sexual with a female coworker? People don't get #metoo'd for verbal assault.

its not about escaping harassment

its about escaping cash & status grabs through false accusations. middle management is afraid of being alone in a room w a woman. recordings are created for performance reviews, reprimand etc.

I work at a big 4 bank and it really fucked up the social dynamic of our division. No more drinks after work, no more office shenanigans

Because FALSE rape accusations are more than commonplace now, and literally ruin the entire lives of innocent me. My söy detectors are off the charts

Attached: 1541200749577.jpg (960x720, 56K)

lel yeah that's definitely either a woman or a whiteknight fag

>women never lie about being harassed

Attached: Old_fragile_man.jpg (386x386, 24K)

And this is why there will always be opportunity for small business.

Myself and my 3 bois can go from call to quote to having the house carpeted in < 3 days where The Orange Box and Blowe’s have people who have to call people to quote then get the quote to give the quote then get a green light then call the installers and coordinate the install.

It’s part of the magic of trades, sales and specialty manufacturing.

Attached: 439AB18E-8E95-4996-8B6C-D7036FB5317E.jpg (882x719, 163K)

>if I defend her honor on a Vietnamese fish catching forum, surely she will have sex with me

Well he did say he was playing devils advocate

Not an argument.

Not only that but has anyone had the displeasure of working with a woman as your boss, or having women on your team? It turns work into a social fucking nightmare as these cunts don't actually do any work and instead just stir up drama and talk shit behind everyone's backs. Fuck working with or for women.

Listen and believe

Attached: C05F0232-7E0C-4F84-8CCA-7ED80F4B2DA8.jpg (1200x1200, 127K)

Alright, I'll take your bait, despite your reddit spacing.
It's not that women aren't being hired because they will be harassed. Women aren't being hired because doing so presents a risk that the men will be accused of harassment despite their innocence. And, contrary to what you posit, people have indeed been #metoo'd for verbal advances. They have also been #metoo'd over baseless accusations, which is what the Mike Pence approach to this whole mess is for. The idea is to not even present the possibility of an accusation being made. If you never talk to women besides your wife, no one will accuse you of having an affair. And if you don't hire, promote, socialize with, or generally associate with women in your business, no one will accuse you of sexual harassment.

Attached: Autism Speaks.png (284x115, 3K)

haha yeah then she fingered your ass while you squeezed her huge milkers haha wouldn't that be funny

It is an argument. You're implying that men are big old meanies who are always guilty. You know that isn't the case but you're saying it anyways to get brownie points for imaginary pussy that you wouldn't get anyways

In a normal case, you’d be right. But these examples are outliers. The companies listed can afford to take on bloat because only a tiny minority of the company generates money anyway.

>I wish this were the case for the Gaming industry companie
user, those women only gaming companies are dying.

This entire thread is about men going out of their way to stay away from women in the workplace and after hours and outside of the workplace.
There is no touchy touchy because even looking at or talking too a woman is bad candy.
Now that this is a thing the whole pushing for women in the workplace and taking stem degrees thing? That shit is done.
No one is hiring these women unless they are fuck ugly dykes who have the best skills they can find and there aren't ANY competent me looking to be hired for the same position at the time.

This is perfect for feminists.
Only the most talented and unattractive women are getting hired.

heh

Here’s the thing

how do you even get a wife in this post-#metoo era if you treat women as if they have cooties

Basically blacks and Mexicans either tear down, slow down, or cause I efficiency. I don't even want to come to that conclusion but I've been studying this shit for 5 years.

By interacting with women in designated hook up places or in social gatherings.

Work?
Gym?
Places where bad shit can possibly go down and you're in as much possible danger as the woman?
That's over.

you don't.
or you do and risk having your life destroyed. might work out, might not

Hello everyone Stefan molyneux with free domain radio here

Don't treat women like they have cooties, just don't be grabby and leery either.

You're right.
So the american blacks and mexicans should stop using white people's technology and buying from whites and start buying from their own people and keeping their money and businesses within their combined communities.
More business opportunities for them and less ebul niggers and wetbacks to worry about for the snowniggers.

Perfect idea.
Would like to see how the black+mexican only gyms work out.

Currently both my bosses are women. One tried to fuck me right before she became my boss and the other knows about what thr other one did but hates men and spun it like i was the monster. I basically saved myself by telling everyone what happened before they could and it went away, though i got held back on all promotions because theyd have rathered work with someone they were less familiar with.

Its trash and i just dont out any effort into mt job anymore but they dont fire me because i know what im doing snd they have no fucking idea how to do their own job.

>just don't be grabby and leery either.
irrelevant

No, accusing someone of being a white night or numale for holding a different opinion on wall street (((financiers))) is not an argument.
That would be like me calling you a Jow Forums fag and dismissing what you say because of it.

As someone whose boss was a woman, I can 100% confirm this
They're so fucking petty too

Find a Bible reading Christian that fears the lord. Srs.

I had a female boss at a carpet cleaning factory. She was quite admirable in how much she worked. On extremely busy days she would work for the whole day, sleep for 4 hours and come back to work.
I'm still quite amazed by how much she did. That being said, my general experience with female coworkers is quite bad.

>HOW DO I EVEN INTERACT WITH WOMEN??
>just avoid doing shit that makes women uncomfortable
>NO!
Ok, user

Multiple stories about female CEOs being good for business peppered all over search engines.

Even though...it's complete bullshit.

Gaming as a career is for retards. Shit hours and shit pay compared to even small development gigs for enterprise-type software.

>just avoid doing shit that makes women uncomfortable
i'm 6'3 210lbs and i'm a fucking sperg. people are uncomfortable around me but i'm gonna rape anyone. someone not liking you is simply enough for her to ruin you. if you aren't an outgoing chad, don't take the risk

I travel abroad every eight months or so, where the women are infinitely more demure, kind, and wifeable. France, Japan, Argentina, wherever, the quality of women is just so much higher outside of the Anglosphere. There's a ton of activities out there where you can meet foreign women (language clubs, cooking classes, salsa, etc.), and they're much more receptive too.

>b-but they just want greencards and your money
Whatever, it's not like Western women aren't compelled by money, either.

Show me 1 (one) example of some poor sperg having his life ruined over a fake rape accusation for trying to talk to a girl.

wow

The real question is: How does women interact with ME?
Suck my dick and I'll think about it.

haha

Looks like the US may de-shithole itself sometimes.

Attached: 1518402069620.png (1754x1504, 1.51M)

based

kek but for real I have a formula.
If Chad Thundercock is alleged to be a rapist, it's a lie 100% of the time. Handsome men are never wrong.
If it's a rich jewish guy, who allegedly masturbated in front of some thot or asked her to massage him, it's real. I think they legit have some genetic defect because look at all those fucking guys that they said fapped in front of a bitch, out of the fucking blue. Louis CK even, he has a fraction of jewish blood from his shitty Mexican genes or something. But all of them, Brett Ratner, Michael Douglas, Harvey shekelberg, etc. all of them jerked it in front of a lady for whatever reason and everyone knows now. Women lie about alot, most things probably. But they don't lie about jewish dudes jerking it in front of them.

Cunts aren't worth it anyway brah, just focus on your craft, you will find more happiness in a pen and paper than in a bitch.

Attached: double standards.jpg (799x667, 78K)

I said "just talking to a girl", user. Try again.

Fucking retarded.

They tried to kick start the me-too movement in Hong Kong where a track and field athlete took her coach to court citing he was molesting her because he was touching her inappropriately. Obviously the coach's name got dragged through the mud by the media and was fired from his job, meanwhile they praised the woman for breaking 'submissive asian stereotypes'.
And behold, after several months of virtue signalling the case was thrown out of the court, coach found innocent though now he is out of a job and the bitch is still being sung as some kind of hero by the press.

Don't shit where you eat.

Workplace relationships aren't worth the chance of ruining your career.

kys roastie

Is it really that unbelievable to you that the attempted establishment of a social norm where you can just destroy a mans professional and personal life and reputation because of any unfounded accusation could be abused?

We have a number of historical examples of mob mentality movements like this in the past that resulted in complete social chaos. It's amazing how people just have their heads up their ass about this entire thing.

Based on what?

You're an idiot.

For all intents and purposes, thin churchgoing virgins between 18-27 don't exist anymore. And if they are, they'll be wifed up by Christian Chads asap.

Can you people stop trying to push homosexuality and foment anger and distrust between the sexes?
We know what you're doing.

We can't have a conversation about social dynamics between men and women without your kind coming in here and fucking it up.

>thin churchgoing virgins between 18-27 don't exist anymore.
there's like at least 5 of them that go to my church. tbf I don't know if they're virgins or not tho and I wouldn't risk talking to them anyway

based and checked

No, they exist.
They just become creepy church ladies because people like you convince others that they don't exist or are just as used up as gross thots.

its 2018 dude. we didn't choose this, it was forced upon us and now we have to do our best to make lemonade out of these lemaons

deepstrength.wordpress.com/2017/04/06/doom-and-gloom-and-the-amount-of-attractive-christian-virgins-part-3/

What's worse was that the coach was only doing his job easing cramps and such because bitches fall apart once every month.
For those who are interested in pursuing a career in coaching or physical therapy, let that be a warning to you guys.

False. Talented respectable women are not getting promoted and mentored because of this, while shit women with no skills are being hired and threaten these false accusations

Nah man most Christian males followed cucked passivity. To be Jow Forums, confident and Christian you have options. Most churches are overwhelmingly female.

Also, coachability is more important than having a perfect physique.

Shut up you know you’re a cuck