W-what do i say?

w-what do i say?

Attached: m7qupuqlcj221.png (540x960, 297K)

Begone thot

"Not looking to date, just letting you know that you fucked your life up and will be single until the day you die. Kthnx. :)"

Please do this

Stop being a retard trying to fuck 3/10s on Tinder. Go outside and approach real women instead.

This, this bitch has the audacity to be picky.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 19K)

swipe right, if you get a match do something along the lines of "oh whoops i don't think i meant to swipe right on you haha" or something

I hate how 12 year olds have taken over the board

>baby
UNMATCH

ONIONS

As opposed to 30 year old virgins such as yourself?

>act your best, pretend you are a "real man ready to take responsibility" and all that shit
>bone her a few times
>ghost and block her on all channels

This desu, the precedent has been set.

>Whiteknight
>Of single mothers none the less
Lol fag

>dad is chp

Where you from bro, 619 here

A wild SÖY appeared!

It's funny how this serial fuck-up single moms think they're in a position to set high terms for their beta providers.

And it's sad that there are enough beta providers that cave for this behavior to be widespread.

Nothing wrong with looking for a man that fits that criteria(although fee please be le cuck man and not le child comes across as dickish) butlooking for love on a hookup app are absolutely retarded. Literally downy level retarded

Send her the milkers Pepe

>California
Fucking move, nigga

That’s almost impressive how irresponsible you must have to be to be white and have accidentally gotten pregnant twice at age 20

tell her to stop being a choosing beggar

"don' t worry I'll take hater tickets from your chp pops like a man lel what up let s fug? lemme no"

non americanfag here

what is CHP?

Act like a man and raise her kid

D
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

Cope roastie

why in Gods name would you date a 21 year old girl that got herself pregnant 2 times with Chad who left her ass.

if youre raising the children of another man that is alive you're a fucking cuck.
its only acceptable if the father is dead end of discussion.

>21
>Eldest kid looks at least 4
>Dad's a cop
How

Attached: 1487994311435.jpg (510x275, 27K)

I think concealed handgun permit? So literally going to mog you with a gun.

Prob Cali highway patrol