Smoking for Fitness

Just finished a 6 month bulk and I’m a month into cutting.

Started smoking as an appetite suppressant. So far it hasn’t messed up my cardio, and I’ve dropped six pounds while still slightly increasing my 3RM for bench and OHP, and I’ve maintained my squat and DL 1RM.

I plan on quitting once I’m done with my cut. Thoughts? Am I going down a dark road?

Attached: 8795EF4C-8C55-455F-874F-EED9AA433B07.jpg (850x567, 62K)

Why are you cutting during winter? You come from the land down under?

Nicotine gives me ranging ragers.

Also ur never quitting

Don't fucking do this. Chew nicotine gum instead. It won't do anything to your endurance to smoke for now, but the longer you do it'll start taking air away.

Nicotine gum costs the same as a good pack of smokes and gives a more noticeable high. I've even stopped fapping thanks to em.

stop now, the more you smoke the more you restructure your brain, many people have started off this way. if you choose to be a moron though itll be a good lesson learned

do not do this! this is how you get addicted

i do smoke and its the worst decision ive ever made

All you had to do was not eat, and you chose to start smoking cigarettes instead? are you retarded?

>smoking
>for fitness

You’re a retard.

I’ve lost 12lbs in 8 weeks from a 600 calorie deficit and lifting. Literally just eat less and exercise more and use a little willpower to ignore any hunger pangs.

I fuckin love smoking cunt, there is literally 0 downside

Naisu baito

I'm going to assumes you're working on your fitness at least in part because it's healthy. Think about that before going full cancerstick for no reason.

Hello big tobacco viral marketing firm, if I ever saw you in public I'd curb stomp you hard enough to hear you teeth hit the asphalt

Why don't you dip instead, queer?
>Safer than cigarettes
>/thee/ mans way to consume nicotine, definitely better than sucking on something literally called a "fag"
>Has a lot more nicotine than cigarettes and a lot more effective delivery, smoking half a pack i feel nothing, but a fat lip hits so hard it almost makes me puke

Attached: 1543938421258.png (608x540, 331K)

>I've even stopped fapping thanks to em.
Ok, now that's interesting. Does it just suppress libido or does it affect the erectile function too?

You're curb stomping wrong. Watch American History X for a proper curb stomping step by step guide. Teeth are supposed to already be on the curb before you actually stomp.

>Smoking
>for Fitness
I cannot fucking believe this place

Attached: _20181205_151641.jpg (261x396, 21K)

If you dont even have the meer willpower to deal with hunger pains or supress your need to eat. You will NOT have the willpower to quit smoking.

dip instead fag if you weren't a virgin you'd know the smell is the biggest drawback but you probably smell like shit anyway
works well for acne too for some reason

Attached: 32376451_295092501032003_1553029241879134208_n.jpg (1080x1350, 1.16M)

>Just vape bro
No srsly taking a hit from a 5mg vape pen before a heavy set feels really good. Just don't do it in public or you are going to end up like pic related

Attached: 1543727204355.jpg (640x768, 53K)

Do not fucking smoke, it's an awful idea. Trust me, you'll never stop smoking if you make it a habit, you'll only feed it more and more, until the damage is done.

Oops I meant 50mg