Been drinking a lot of milk to try get my protein up and I have been noticed I’ve been getting pretty bad acne on my...

Been drinking a lot of milk to try get my protein up and I have been noticed I’ve been getting pretty bad acne on my chin and jaw line. Anybody got a cute and if it is milk what should I replace the milk with?

Attached: 0CB069FB-56A7-4702-8B48-55A67EC80555.jpg (1125x740, 544K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/SkincareAddiction/wiki/pih
skinacea.com/retinoids/types-of-retinoids.html#.UuGXKhAo5hE
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2836431/
google.com.au/search?q=milk inflammatory&rlz=1C1CHBF_en-GBAU725AU725&oq=milk inflammatory&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.6304j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
wegmans.com/products/meat/chicken/chicken/boneless-skinless-chicken-breasts-with-rib-meat-family-pack.html
wegmans.com/products/dairy/milk/milk-national-brand/vitamin-d-milk-94427.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's genetics man. And replace the milk with almond milk and use protein powder. Or switch to a meat heavy diet.

Almond milk - pink milk at Walmart

you sure is the milk? I used to blame milk for my acne but truth was that I was not sleeping enough.

Acne is due to the sudden increase in hormones, and sugars. Both are plentiful in milk. Literally oats, chicken, steak, broccoli. Oats and chicken are both cheaper than milk and better sources of protein.

That's a fucking ugly chick cant you tell

Don't be mean

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Stop drinking fucking milk and eat meat for protein. Milk is fucking a meme

workout more,
acne disappear after you get to a healthy weight,
was fat had bad acne, now skelly, no more.
also try pic, these are much better, and does not hurt your skin.

also not Jow Forums related go back to whatever cosmetic board you come from.

Attached: 1319502789-2787322655_m.jpg (345x450, 78K)

Post vagina

Jow Forums is a cosmetic board

I love you. Let's do this hotstuff.

Attached: 1543817194748.gif (280x200, 1.88M)

drink milk heated on a stove with sugar. don't drink it with food right out of the fridge you stupid slut.

White knights never get laid...

Hi! Few things to start off with =]
1. Yes I replied to you because you're a female poster, 'tis an awesome thing to see!
2. I'm Jesse.
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D.

pretty sure no one here wears make up regularly, dude.

Attached: DSC_1081.jpg (418x741, 49K)

You look like an ugly girl

It's not our fault she's ugly

bigly based
ridiculous redpill

You should replace it with my cum

Attached: 1541144024768.png (334x346, 127K)

don't be a dairy fairy. stay off the tit juice.

Start drinking raw milk and get a routine
>good facial cleanser
>alcohol-free toner
>2.5% benzoyl peroxide
>a good moisturizing cream.

Nah chick I don’t have a cute but I see you’re pretty cute. I’ll take you home, pound you and spray my white cream all over that chin

Ditch dairy, it causes acne (might want to ditch chocolate, too). Stick to something clean with less hormones to buff up your protein intake.

Replace milk with water and just eat more

Milk is inflammatory, im also white and I dont think it sits with me either. I changed to kefir. Kefir is fermented, so is probiotic and anti inflammatory. Also rich in vitamins and minerals, I think it even has a little more protein. I really dont know why gomad is not gokad. Get the whole milk kefir my dude

lol, i drink whole milk, eat red meat often, eat whatever the fuck I want really that's not disgusting food.

just time restricted eating, intermittent fasting, and not looking completely dyel (basically if you're actually putting in work at the gym) will get you to clear up

Well yeah but it's still genetics. She needs to see a fucking derm.

>what should I replace the milk with

onions milk

oh yeah, don't fucking touch your face after grabbing weights or other shit that everyone touches. try cleaning your face with some toner too after you work out, and slap some moisturizer afterwards so you don't flake and dry from the toner

just basic hygiene

Reddit is pretty good for this shit, just don't buy a trillion pieces of product. Once you start reaching vitamin C serums you are approaching chickscience.

>alcohol free cleanser, foaming is all around great
>maybe toner if you got dry skin
>something for the acne, BP serum or SA pads. No fucking chemical peels what the fuck is wrong with reddit.
>moisturizer
>sunscreen, find one good for your skin tone. Japanese shit I hear is pretty invisible and good.

Currently experimenting with an AHA (Glycolic Acid 10%) and dermarolling for some light scars. Will start shilling this shit if it works for me.

That's obviously not OP

If you want sunscreen without the whitecast you basically must go for chemical rather than mineral based. Japanese and Europeans are lightyears ahead of North America in chemical filters. I like the Hada labo UV white gel since its very moisturizing on top of its filters.

Don't listen to the people shilling for toners. They are by and large totally pointless and irritating, especially if they're alcohol based. If you have compromised skin (acne), you don't need to be adding a toner with a million different extracts to it. Toners are nothing short of a cosmeceutical scam.

lol I love how salty lactose-cels become

This. Even when you see people trying to recommend toners they just mumble some stupid shit about PH levels, if even that.

Strike that from this list

kefir has the same micros/macros as milk

Kek
Found the creep

When he says hes different than the others hes probably crazy
Yes ofcourse

Attached: 0e9jpg.jpg (1200x602, 35K)

Get a load of this newfag

Switch to grass fed non-homogenized non-pasteurized milk

Report back.

If acne still persists try kefir

blackpilled

I can't help but laugh at how shitty this picture is. Take a normal picture for fucks sake. See a doc, acne can be caused by a multitude of issues.

Attached: 1543794330701.jpg (237x213, 29K)

>being new in 2018

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.
>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: le woj.jpg (124x124, 3K)

Drinking milk/whey gives me jaw acne too. It also makes my eczema way worse. Never listen to the pro dairy people.

I switched to Carnivor brand protein shakes. They make it out of beef.

that's the wrong pic you sperg

Let me jizz on your face, that'll fix it

L
O
N
DERMATOLOGIST
O
N

repilled hehe

what do you think of retinol?

has anyone tried?

Kek'd

please go back

Have the same shit. Stopped drinking milk and started taking pea-protein instead of whey. Nothing happened. Had an elaborate skin care routine and everything. Some people are just fucked I guess. Have an appointment to a derm so hopefully I get accutane and finally nuke my shit. Acne is the worst, people without it just assume you don't know how to wash your face and have a shitty diet.
>"just wash your face with water every night bro, works for me"

Attached: 1485531186473.jpg (1200x2048, 364K)

Haven't used it, but here's a couple links. It gets over-recommended because whenever someone goes crying to /fa/ about a pimple they get recommended accutane or the OTC substitutes. It's going to make you purge like a motherfucker if it actually works so be objective about your condition.

reddit.com/r/SkincareAddiction/wiki/pih

skinacea.com/retinoids/types-of-retinoids.html#.UuGXKhAo5hE

Please don't feel self conscious about your acne. That is barely noticeable. If I saw you in the street I wouldn't even pay attention to it, I can tell from this image that you have pretty eyes and a nice smile, you have the right facial structure for that, so I think that would be the first thing I notice.

I really don't want you to feel down about your acne. I don't have acne, but I do not think there is anything wrong with acne. Let me tell you something - I have hidden every post in this thread except yours, and you should hide all except mine, so it feels like we are talking one on one, looking each other in the eyes, and being blusterously honest with each other about how we feel.

You look great in this picture and I am certain you look great in real life, too. If that milk makes you happy then it is worth drinking. I bet you look really cute with a milk moustache, I bet kissing you when you have a milk moustache would be amazing, it would be like kissing a nice calcified rock, so smooth, with high calcium levels, and rocks don't get acne and you don't have bad acne, so don't feel bad. Not that I am saying we should kiss ofc. Just think you deserve to feel good.

Thanks. I don't have acne, I would only use it maybe 2 or 3 days a week to try to prevent fine lines/wrinkles otherwise I just use moisturizer and sunblock.

haha

I wouldn't use it then, personally. moisturizer/sunblock is pretty much enough to keep you young way longer than all the other faggots around us bragging about having beards at 13.

Cool, I think I will still try using it sparingly to see if it improves my skin.
How much of an impact does smoking say 4/5 cigs a day have do you think? I realise fighting signs of aging while smoking is counterproductive but I'm not ready to quit yet.

It's not the milk.

I had horrid acne for 20 years, went to a dermatologist about something unrelated and he told me to use until cetapil soap in the shower on my face and cetaphil moisturizer after a shower.

After 2 weeks had absolute no acne. Pissed me the fuck off because I wish I had figured that out years ago. Go buy some and try it.

great pasta

Attached: 1543210062342.png (157x117, 2K)

>Clean your bed, sleep on the other side of your pillow every day and wash your sheets and pillow every week.

>use or whatever other hydration and cleansing cream.

>I'm no expert in diet etc. but this might be a good review to read. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2836431/

>who are you quoting

Attached: 3 - H23hNUb.jpg (234x250, 10K)

Newfag filtering & red pilled

You should stop eating Bread, it's really bad for you.

thank you jesse, very cool!

yeah I get this too

Milk is not inflammatory as the quickest and dumbest google search provides:

google.com.au/search?q=milk inflammatory&rlz=1C1CHBF_en-GBAU725AU725&oq=milk inflammatory&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.6304j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

You're just lactose intolerant, like me, dumbass. Buy some lactase tablets. My local shop stocks Lacteez, if you want a brand to google, but you don't seem too good at that anyway so meh.

I'm backing this up with the fact that the fermentation process in Kefir milk converts the lactose (the sugar in milk) into.... you guessed it - lactase.

But you're still a dumbass.

ITT: Everyone hating on milk is lactose intolerant and can fix it for mere cents for each glass of milk that provides proteins, carbs, fats, is quickly digestible, and far more nutritious than cheese, even cottage cheese. Only other Jow Forums source of dairy that's affordable is greek yoghurt.

God, you guys have some research and lurking to do.

Pic related.

Attached: F2D_800.jpg (800x800, 106K)

Maybe try getting it IN your mouth

Attached: alien.jpg (600x600, 25K)

L O N D O N

no better way to make newfags reveal themselves

whey/casein proteins are really bad for my digestion, is the beef any better?

>being new in 2018
why? there's nothing to see here anymore and there hasn't been for a long while. just go back to r*ddit or wherever you came from

Dude just fuck off back to where you have come from

its not genetics, its persistent underlying latent infection which is triggered by lactose probably.
try crushing raw garlic and mix it into your milk.

>newfriend jumping on the bandwagon
yikes

fucking gross

As a past Accutane user, I’d recommend you look into accutane toxicity before you decide to take the plunge.

I had clear skin, sure, but there were other issues going on.

>tfw only acne around my mouth
it looks like i have herpes. i want it gone

garlic - natures antibiotic. it's fucking gross apparently.
lmao i eat raw garlic cloves erryday and its killing my infection. but naw, synthetic antibiotics which harm your organs are less gross and probably better, right?

BEEP BEEP MILK SHILL ARRIVE.
Plenty of other things to blame: sleep, your sheets, pillow, diet, hormones, using (((soap))) and other irritants on your face, and even not getting enough sun. I drink milk like a crackhead every day, and only use water to wash my face. Face attached because I'm not just shitposting. Stop sleeping on your face, for starters.

Attached: Screenshot_20181206-080048_Gallery.jpg (1080x929, 520K)

It varies between people.

Milk definitely gives me acne.

I hate this God damn board. A bunch of retarded teenagers getting acne and complaining why they're getting acne. Muh milk wahhh it's the mills fault. No you're a stupid nigger still going through hormonal changes and you probably dont wash your face or clean yourself enough. Also genetics. I consume mad dairy products but havent had acne since I was in high school. FUCK. You're all fucking retarded. Kill yourselves. dont reproduce. Fucking underage b& niggers I hate you all

It varies for everyone OP so you will get a load of contradictory advice.

For me milk definitely gives me acne.

So i have switched to almond, oat and sometimes coconut milks. Just use protein powder in it.

Depends on the severity of the acne.

mild acne is often caused by lifestyle, severe acne is hormones

Stop eating bread, OP.
Bread is quite possibly the worst food for you.

>pro biotic
>anti inflammatory

Attached: 1542778539283.jpg (576x1024, 93K)

Based xbox poster

I would say its milk. I used to drink milk daily with protein and oats.
Switched to a plant based diet and got rid of my acne completely after 1 month.

My face nowadays looks better than most people.
I do moisturize twice a day, i use a cleanser in the morning.

I pity people that have to use more than that and dont come close to my skin.

>Oats and chicken are both cheaper than milk
You what

7/10 copypasta, cringing mildly.

If you're just doing it for protein then take powder, I used to insist on only getting macros from my diet but I finally gave in and it is sooooo much easier. Unless you are trying to bulk up a little, in which case there are a variety of remedys my favorite being steam room.

I've drank milk pretty much every day of my life, moisturize occasionally (only started last couple of years when I moved to a super dry area) and almost never get any acne whatsoever, only when I forget and haven't washed my pillowcase in a couple weeks. Sounds like you're just nonwhite

bullshit i' have skelly friends who still had bad acne its literally just genetics

wegmans.com/products/meat/chicken/chicken/boneless-skinless-chicken-breasts-with-rib-meat-family-pack.html

$1.99/lb, 26g of protein per 3oz serving coooked, that's 5.3 servings per pound, 26x5 is 130g of protein per pound.

wegmans.com/products/dairy/milk/milk-national-brand/vitamin-d-milk-94427.html

$2.09/gal 8g of protein per 1 cup serving. 8oz in one cup, 2 cups = 16 ounces, 16g of protein per liquid pound of milk.

So it's basically 130g/lb for $1.99 or 16g/lb for $2.09

Newfag

Attached: 5C4F1158-8F48-4AC7-A160-1D1212645963.png (645x729, 56K)

Post bobs, vagene and feet or GTFO.