Femanons

What does it feel like to have large breasts/a large hunk of flesh hanging down, do you get jealous when you see another female with bigger breasts.

Attached: 1539260763760.jpg (1000x900, 261K)

It feels like having large sacks of flesh stapled to your chest.
And no, I get jealous of women with smaller breasts.

probably to much milk, got it get it out.

this. you can't complain about big boobs if you don't open the nipples and drain the milk every so often.

Mine aren't huge but DD. And it is good and bad. My shoulders and back hurt after a workout, finding bras and shirts that fit a small waist and bigger chest sucks so I wear lots of baggy shirts, which make me look bigger than I am. But then again, I'm lucky because I'm fairly fit so they aren't too loose and don't flop around much when I run or jump. I don't get jealous of other boob's because I actually like mine but I do get a little turned on by bigger titties.

you sound like you have a nice body. how did you end up here?

You keep asking this but it's not the same as having a small penis. A lot of men like small tits too so there isn't a need to feel envy.
Its very rare that I find someone who has bigger tits than me but the only thing I've felt about it is sympathy for the back pain and how annoying it is to find shirts and bras. You might as well ask how I feel about my left leg. Its just flesh.

I gaged a little. If you're serious you have an 8 year old boy's idea of female anatomy.

I come here to give advice and try to be kind to people. I'm not an ugly person but I am a complete autistic weirdo and I can relate to robots. But I don't claim to be a robot, I don't actually think females can be robots unless they are deformed or something, even then there are men that would love them.

idk I am as flat as a plank, men literally have bigger tits than me from at least having a little fat/muyscle on there

Its the same thing with men
Smh

This just isn't true. And deep down you know that.

i was only pretending to be retarded, don't worry

Mine are small, and im fine with them not being giant. They're already annoying as it is.

Attached: 016.jpg (902x939, 571K)

cute
unsurprisingly not original

I can technically make it true until we have an 8 year old

>Dubs
>DoubleDs
is this how you get dubs on command?

But can we see a pic of your itty bitty titties?

Well mine are rather small and I like it this way. Very physically active so having huge tits would be a great hindrance.

>tfw no giant tit gf
why do I even continue to live

Don't give them much thought. They are medium size but as i have a narrow band it's quite a rare size (30ff) makes them sound monsterous but they are average.

I get jealous of perky girls. Mine are full so it isn't sag but they've always been droopy in shape

Attached: image.jpg (960x540, 533K)

I think your tits are pretty big.

Also would a boy be able to love a girl who has self-harm scars all over her breasts?

I want some advice, help me out pls
Yes, there's people with scars all over their body from self harm and they find love. Usually the issue is that the self harmed has a hard time believing the other loves them due to not liking themselves.

I would leave my gf for you without second thought.
Also, 30FF is big by any standard, not "average".

It's about equal to a 34d.
You must be a shitbag tho

Man, just once I'd like to caress a woman's boobs that were that size. I bet they feel so soft and warm.

Attached: 1490231241848.jpg (900x900, 54K)

They look nice when you post them on /soc/.

I wouldnt care if the person was nice to me, and there actually was a connection

It's honestly not that bad, and I rarely see girls bigger than me since I started my growth journey. That's not to say I don't get incredibly envious if they are bigger.

Attached: image4.jpg (715x960, 94K)

My most insulted feature online in general but I know not everyone hates them

based yugi

Gtfo reddit normie

Oreganito

Lactating feels really good.

Because a baby sucks on your tits? Or your bf? Or you just milk yourself?

>creepy guy in highschool kept a journal
>someone found a page where he rated every girls boobs in the class
>mine were 'big but lopsided'
i mean its true but he didn't have to say it

Attached: 1323432453.gif (500x520, 332K)

Two of those original answers.

Let's try to figure this out.
>baby and bf
Having a kid outside of marriage. It does happen, but maybe not the most likely combination.
>baby and yourself
You could be a single mom and produce so much milk your baby can't drink it all himself.
>bf and yourself
You got on some pills to induce lactation, and now let your bf enjoy it, as well as yourself.

Tough one. All three are feasible scenarios. I'm... gonna go with #3.

There there user, I will love your listing bosom.

I'm sure plenty of people on Jow Forums would love to have a chance to play with them.

>I can technically make it true until we have an 8 year old
Why only until we have an 8 year old?

Can you source me the original image of that asian slut?

Scotty?