What are the ideal tinder-pics for matching with 10/10s?

What are the ideal tinder-pics for matching with 10/10s?

Should fitness be highlighted? Should a few low body-fat shirtless pics be utilized?

Can someone here who is having a lot of success post some of the types of images they've been scoring with?

Attached: 1543273151328.jpg (794x1200, 264K)

tens arent on tinder

Attached: 1541990341924.jpg (240x210, 6K)

Mentally ill ones are.

youd be surprised

10s are usually pretty socially autistic

>mentally ill
>10/10
pick one

10 in looks you dumb brainlet.

What do i need to do to get an ass like this

They are
9s and 8s are not tho

keep up the good fight brother

a lot of whining, not a lot of suggestions

isnt anyone here matching with fucktons on tinder?

Use a beach picture. Other shirtless pictures look forced.

Girls like muscular guys, but they don't want guys who had to work hard to get there. Post a picture with friends at a pool, gym pictures/shirtless mirror selfies are a turn off

1-selfie with a cute animal or a baby
2- you in exotic location
3-group photo of you doing something "fun". Playing sport or drinking with your buddies
4.shirtless photo of you playing sport

i meant picture but can be selfie too.

can't imagine going wrong with this

Girls always claim to hate shirtless six-pack pics but then they giggle and swipe right when they see them

/thread

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA STOP POSTING THOTS I'M TRYING TO NO-FAP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

From my experience doing catfish research there are a shit ton of guys using cookie cutter shirtless pics, usually awful lighting, no social context and their physiques are shit. Even the roiders look like shit. Don't even think about using a shirtless pic unless it's in a social context and you have a physique people would actually want to look at.

Tinder is 90% a face game and the other 10% is selling a lifestyle image; you're selling a lifestyle that girls might want to buy into. If your pics are just bland selfies there's nothing there to sell if you aren't a 9/10.

Massive no-homo

>guy with a baby in his hands
>trying to squintmax and clench his jaw, ends up looking angry
>0 swipes

you need to have the baby in your mouth to prove you're willing to eliminate the seed of inferior men. how else are they going to know you're alpha?

Remember on fit 10/10 is a slam-pig thick braphog.

Post examples i don't understand.

High test thread

Not always, more like 1 in 10 claims that. They are just the minority who are not looking for a fuck.

Brap sniffy uh
user got a stiffy uh

hav gud person ality

actually based

brap in my mouth

>shirtless only if it's natural for the setting, at a pool, playing sports, etc.
>one picture where you are around women.
not necessarily alone with women, and not necessarily doing anything romantic, but you definitely want the chicks to see you with other women
>one interesting picture
like you in a unique location or doing some activity you don't see often. Basically just anything that makes you stand out from the crowd. Doesn't even have to be cool, you just want her to remember you for something unique.
>one picture with a pet or a baby.
you want to trigger her perception of you as a caretaker.
>one picture with other guys that make you look favorable
You don't want to look worse than the others, but you don't want them to look like shit either. Basically try to make it clear that your friends are cool but you are cooler.
Those 4-5 pics are all you need, you automatically trigger all the stuff you want to trigger inside the female brain.

noob question:

if i link my tinder to my JUST NOW created instagram, can i just remove all my pics from tinder, cuz theyre on instagram anyway? (i just put them there immediately)

hows this shit work