>5'7
>1pl8 OHP
>2pl8 bench press
>3pl8 squat
>4pl8 deadlift
>still look DYEL with clothes on
Strength training is a meme, dont fall for the SS meme fellas

Attached: reeeee.jpg (543x626, 89K)

Are you compliment fishing or humble bragging on Jow Forums?

Shave that ridiculous excuse for a beard.
Don't wear light blue shirt and pants together.
Also that shirt is cringe AF.
Arms look decent, but some of that is your bf.

the point of ss/sl is not to gain a lot of muscle mass retard, what did you expect?

>Solid stone slab where house should be
>grey concrete looks like shit, this isn't a beautiful 5/3 house!
>reminder that foundations are a meme, don't fall for them

you get strong so you can handle more weight for your hypertrophy goals if you have them. You look fine OP, keep getting stronger and stop being a faggot.

>Are you compliment fishing or humble bragging on Jow Forums?
neither, most people here are stronger than me but apparently 1/2/3/4 is considered "not DYEL anymore" but being strong =/= looking good. My quads are still small and my hamstrings are also lacking.
>Shave that ridiculous excuse for a beard.
kek im usually clean shaven but i wanted to see how patchy my beard is. Will do definitely.
>Also that shirt is cringe AF.
I know, but most of my old shirts do not fit anymore and im using whats left.

I bench 3 plates for reps and I still have a dyel upper body lmao
I pressed overhead 2 plates and still look like a total dyel, all I have that is impressive are my quads, everything else looks like shit.

Meanwhile dudebros who have no clue how to train doing brosplits have jacked upper bodies.
Strength training is a meme.

The obvious solution would be to mix hypertrophy training in with your strength training. Retards.

One of the few I've ever heard critique SS for lack of leg gain.
Hit more volume or up your weight, only options. Maybe you're just a beast.
And you don't look horrible at all. Wide AF through the shoulder.
>You're gonna make it bro.

Hey Arthur

Attached: 2F8DB23B-0B76-436D-A563-257C77875682.jpg (708x398, 98K)

I hope that’s for reps, otherwise I don’t know why you’re complaining. How much do you weigh? Keep going, it’s winter so bulk while lifting and then cut in a few months and you’ll see the muscle under the fat.

being strong does = looking good. You may just need to be more lean. Also remember that the people that you probably compare your body too are on PEDs. All of those IG fitness people and what not are all on something. If you care about aesthetics then start taking some anabolics. Just remember though that you look juicier and better than 90% of people walking around. This cult is a fucked up one in that even if you're 150lbs soaking wet and told some dude who just won an NPC heavyweight competition that they look small, they'll be torn up about it for WEEKS.

Post body

>I bench 3 plates for reps and I still have a dyel upper body lmao
I pressed overhead 2 plates and still look like a total dyel

Attached: 1EE79934-2728-4CA9-AAAC-8C3DD1A55C68.gif (456x274, 696K)

I dont get it

Yes obviously for 5 reps.
>How much do you weigh?
190lbs

You look like an overcompensating manlet already you don't want to get any bigger.

>if you're 150lbs soaking wet and told some dude who just won an NPC heavyweight competition that they look small, they'll be torn up about it for WEEKS
Top kek thats accurate as fuck

>Just remember though that you look juicier and better than 90% of people walking around
Thats what ive been thinking, most people don't even go to the gym so just looking a little bit more fit helps.

Well I think I do look shorter now and it sucks but im still DYEL

No offense bud, but those are the intro rookie numbers, and rookies don't look buff with clothes on. Add a plate to each of those, and then we're talking

To be honest, 2/3/4/5 is not at all impressive and its pretty much what everyone gets once they lift for more than 6 months

Posr body and or lifts videos.

no u

>3playt squat

You can complain about strength training once you've actually done some.

>5’7
>190lbs
You’re carrying too much fat. It’s ok this time of year, but cut for summer and you’ll look better.

5'6

I can barely squat more than 2 plates, 3 plate deadlift and 1 1/2 plate bench and look like this.

it's all in the genetics bro

Attached: 33651454_176872253148978_3014328204337872896_n.jpg (467x960, 73K)

Weight?

you're lean. you look great but would probably look more dyel than OP with a shirt on

>that leg vein
See a doctor ASAP bro

you're both fucking midgets lol

You're short, fat, and your clavicle is narrow.

Say that to my face and not online.

Attached: 4AE7C96F-4831-4E3A-95E6-E4D2D1788CC5.png (326x661, 360K)

>dyel lifts
>dyel look
>Wtf guyyys!!!

Bait

El ogro de las Americas...

I genuinely feel so sorry for you. All that time spent in the gym trying to sculpt a better body and a better life just to look like this. A juiced up manlet. No man will ever respect you and no woman will ever desire you. Such is life for short men, no matter how much iron you can lift, how much money you make, how stylish you dress, or how confident you are.

>Tfw 5'9 and just under the height where life becomes worth living.

nice bait incel

Attached: 1541697783759.png (593x580, 621K)

after 6 months you can bench press 140 kg?

haha ok

Attached: 1543595533752.png (595x447, 72K)

wasted

152lb

nah i fill out shirts well and only buy ones that do fit well

am i going to die?

no shit faggot i didnt claim not to be

But you don't look dyel. You're never going to look like a pro bodybuilder if you're natty, bro.

YOU LOOK LIKE ARTHUR WIT DEM DUMBASS GLASSES NIGGA

>5'7
Stopped reading there. You're never going to make it.

Big lie, i feel short at 6ft

>implying those are anything but beginner stats
LMAO BACK TO THE GYM OP. FAT WEAK FUCK

Attached: you have to live it.png (853x479, 728K)

You don't look DYEL. But you could probably lose 10-15 lbs

What’s your sprint time?
How are you only able to squat 2 plates as a sprinter?

>dyel lifts
>complains about dyel body
hmmm

weird tho, at 5'7 you should look like you lift tho

I DL 69pl8 and still look dyel ROFL

i feel retarded. i have never made a deadlift or squat in my entire life but im still very satisfied with my gains. approx 1 year gymming still in HS

Attached: IMG_0352.png (750x1334, 594K)

I did SS and GOMAD and I am pretty happy with results, I thought about losing weight but I will just exercise more until I lose the gut. I just need to work on my calfs.

Attached: IMG_20181206_164926.jpg (1920x2560, 1.13M)

also this is probably relevant but I was a fat fuck when I started SS GOMAD, someone who isn't fat starting out probably would have worse results.

looking good. strong, fat fuck.

thanks bruh

Attached: 5eb.jpg (600x750, 26K)

This

I'm 185 and 6'2
Just get lean OP

Arms are looking good, but you should tighten up those titties.
Looking thick, but not joocy. Keep the hard work up, lad.

Once you have the work capacity to do 5x10 of 90 lbs OHP, 135 bench and 225 squat, and 5x5 of 315 bench TWICE in one week, you will be aesthetic enough as long as you aren't overly fat, so get to below 13% bodyfat.

>5x5 315 bench

fucked up, 315 DL

Fatty

My brother is absolute dyelmode body-wise but has worked landscaping with my dad for roughly 10 years and he's much stronger than me. But a different type of strong. He doesn't lift and I know I could easily outlift him if he did, but we'll wrestle and shit cos were macho fucks at family gatherings and he absolutely moggs me. It's funny cos his shoulders are narrow and he's got thin arms but a small belly. This functional strength shit is no joke and it's really made me reconsider wanting to start shit was people at bars lol

quit being fat and you'll look like you lift, good luck doing it and keeping your numbers.

Thats because hes got a stronger core and lower back

>wanting to start shit was people at bars lol
Why would you want to act like a nigger?

>clavicle is narrow
what the fuck does that even mean?