How do I look like this...

How do I look like this? I want to have a functional body like a working man - not the rippling abs of a child or a Greek with too much time on his hands.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Attached: 872847234789.png (612x817, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1IknyHOdKAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Could you imagine wearing pants that high lol

Eat a diet of potato, sausage and green vegetables while eating quark cheese and eggs on the side.

How about exercise? Should I just chop wood and throw boulders?

I'd say just bulk and workout normally but don't shave and don't cut under ~20% bodyfat.

Dont workout and eat like a retard? That should do it

He only looks good due to his clavicles and face, don't delude yourself.
Just train your best and when you'll be older you'll naturally have that kind of physique
Shredded men are attractive because testosterone is correlated with low body fat, if you're young you should.be lean

The man in the photo is beneath 15%.

Imagine that the greeks could mog this american faggot, go to war, invent all of western civilization and still have too much time on their hands.

He looks gross with all that body hair and his thighs are small
pass

never eat sugar or processed junk. Work a manual labor job, have good genetics too.

he's above 15%, close to 20%
avg greek is 5'6", this guy was 6'6"

manual labor
occasional heavy lifting
eating well

TFW you can't grow chest hair but your nipples have long hair, making it look like you are wearing tassels

False, the man' hips and stomach are nearly deprived of body fat, nor does he have any residual fat deposits on his neck, face and upper body. Also, look at how tightly set his belt is, no man with a bodyfat percentage above 15% would ever manage to wear a belt like that, let alone move or sit in it with ease.

Just lift weights, maybe put some more priority on forearms.

It's not that easy to get a "rippling abs".

Anyway, do you want a functional body or do you want to look like your definition of a functional body?

get out and do work.

#metoo

I pull the hair right around the nipple. A few hairs have grown in the middle. So proud

Do a lot of old style lifts, so train in the smith machine and do a lot of exercise like behind the head OHP and lat pulls. Follow the jew pyramid and stay in the sun at least 3hours a day. You also have to smoke and drink wine every night.

You are retarded.

He is sitting down with a winched belt and has one small fold of a love handle.

Do you know how fucking obvious of a love handle 20% body fat would have in that position?

Where can I find Retro high waisted pants like those?

>lift
>dont cut ever
Fucking retards man

Attached: 1543862850500.jpg (1575x1026, 171K)

Isn't he like 6'6 or something though? You would also need the height

He tells you how right here: youtube.com/watch?v=1IknyHOdKAQ

Attached: 1525107095789.jpg (781x1000, 109K)

>tfw you have a bald spot right in the middle of your left pectoral that makes your chest hair asymmetrical.

Attached: disgracefurr.png (720x545, 774K)

>can't even do a single decline situp
Hank BTFO

this
clint walker was pretty fucking strong OP, go lift some weights faggot