You Guys Are Lazy

Most of you use fitness as an excuse not to pull the trigger in life and take action. You use "personal development" to procrastinate so you can read another book and not take action on it or meditate like a retard instead of making your leap into the world of success and accomplishing huge things.

>b-b-ut my work-life balance

It's a joke to obsess over eating 100 times a day and working out 1.5+ hours per day and getting "muh 8 hours" instead of pursuing and getting wealth. That girlfriend you have? Waste of time and energy...most of you settled for what you have and are going to end up being 45 taking her and your 2.5 kids to Olive Garden for a "date". LMFAO.

Working out should be done daily but to obsess and waste hours of your day obsessing over your "fitness" is a sign you're retarded.

I'll literally see you guys in my Rolls-Royce in a few years with a fit body and sweet white girl while you guys drive your Ford Fiesta to 24 Hour Fitness. Peace.

Attached: woman.jpg (591x794, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e0DNzXqNhYU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Being an entrepreneur is the one true redpill.

Post body

Attached: 1542830732536.png (453x801, 482K)

THANK YOU NATTY CAT

Thank you natty catty

Post account balance.

youtu.be/e0DNzXqNhYU

personal development is a huge scam and everybody falls for it to feel good: the guy who created the term even said it was a scam himself lmao

>obsessing over money is totally different bro!

Fucking based.

>will never know true love cause your "sweet white girl" likes your money and not you

sad desu

haha fuck this guy.

I'm 24 retard and have this much SAVED debt free. Get fucked moron. Grew up with nothing.

Attached: Capture.jpg (908x184, 28K)

Damn sahn big baller..I’m 22 and have about 30k saved up. Hoping to be on your level in 2 years.

THANK YOU NATTY CATTY

Cool im happy you don't have to deal with the bullshit of being broke but you sound dyel as fuck

Attached: 1543633411823.jpg (720x593, 226K)

Thought I heard dan pena

>leap into world of success
>literally Unkle Adams tier babby's lifestyle advice

Drive that Rolls-Royce all you want. My aspirations don't begin and end with owning shiny toys like some sort of gold digger. The people that changed history were sophisticated and daring. The ones seeking to undermine them were the stubborn and materialistic. Jesus died on the cross for salvation and love-as-altruism, not for political or material gain.

Thank you natty catty!

And yet you are not chad

>found the future 45 year old who's going to be at Olive Garden and Van Heusen suit he buys from Walmart

In Christ we find eternal salvation. The lowly and the rich are humbled at the gates of St Peter. Being content in faith and acting according to godly virtue is the path of the righteous.

>going to end up being 45 taking her and your 2.5 kids to Olive Garden for a "date".
that must suck, having a wife and kids and going for a nice family date haha

Attached: 1527814663526.png (482x427, 79K)

this guy's spot on and so are you OP (even though ur a condescending faggot)
people who develop by reading books or doing stupid things to improve use that to fill up time so they don't have to push themselves and it's a never ending cycle since there's no end goal

ty natty catty

imagine his DYEL hands and angry face as he typed this

>it is impossible to work out/"self improve" and invest money at the same time
How do people this fucking stupid learn to even use a computer?

Kek I'm a year younger with $105k saved/invested no debt. Just be fit and get money. No need to cope with your inadquacy on a Peruvian nun chuck painting board. Just get better.
I'm working on getting stronger, and putting work into a nuclear startup.

Imagine coping this hard.

Thats cool dude
You still sound like an angry little boy

The bait looks so juicy

found the Christfag
found the white trash with daddy's support who listens to rap to feel gangster
found the incel

geez this thread is cancer

>the guy who invented the term
>St Jerome
>Siddharta
>Gautama Buddha
>Mohammed
>literally anyone whose philosophy governs more of the world than any self-help book designed for sexually frustrated white women
Compelling argument user, how's that btc trading going

I have always hated my life when I slaved away for money.

The happiest I have ever been has been when I worked part time and made enough for rent and life expenses while studying and lifting.

Maybe you can buy some respect on an anonymous forum with it

found a retard who needs to shit on everyone on a vietnamese board to feel better

the point of the labour movement was exactly to afford people enough time and money to be able to work effectively for their own means, be it community building, creative expression, research and education or even familial devotion. Most management studies show that people are at their most productive when labour time is kept low.

>45 years old
>Van Heusen suit from Walmart

this is a personal attack on me lol

to all anons who are young, dont make the mistakes i made. if i could go back i wouldve done anything to try to get rich and worked harder.

i make a good salary but fucked up by not taking the risks.

wonder what that negative 125k is though..

amen

Imagine being such a failure at life that you need to personally attack strangers on a Mongolian Yahtzee fanfic forum to mask your own insecurities

Most of you use fitness as an excuse not to pull the trigger in life and take action. You use "personal development" to procrastinate so you can read another book and not take action on it or meditate like a retard instead of making your leap into the world of success and accomplishing huge things.

>b-b-ut my work-life balance

"No!" It's a joke to obsess over eating 100 times a day and working out 1.5+ hours per day and getting "muh 8 hours" instead of pursuing and getting wealth. That girlfriend you have? Waste of time and energy...most of you settled for what you have and are going to end up being 45 taking her and your 2.5 kids to Olive Garden for a "date". LMFAO.

Working out should be done daily but to obsess and waste hours of your day obsessing over your "fitness" is a sign you're retarded.

I'll literally see you guys in my Rolls-Royce in a few years with a fit body and sweet white girl while you guys drive your Ford Fiesta to 24 Hour Fitness. Peace.

let us know when you find that thumbtack dick of yours. no amount of money can ever fix that..

It’s not too late to improve your life user

>Don't get a strong body or mind, get weak and greedy and follow what I say goyim.
Fuck outta here kike

WEALTH is the ultimate redpill

24 Hours in a day
4.5 hours for misc.

It's time management faggots. Stop dicking around and meditating like a fag or reading a meme book from the Barnes and Nobles

>your personal hobbies, what you find enoyment in, and what make you happy don’t matter
>all you need is to work and obtain wealth
Nice try mr.Shekelstein

>4-5 hours sleep
>65 minutes workout

found the DYEL

THANK YOU NATTY CATTY

Whatever faggot. Hoard your shekels all you want. Your "fit body" is probably pathetic because you don't have the dedication to break your limits. This is a fitness board. We love working out. Kill yourself. Getting gains has brought me more happiness than almost anything. What do you understand about that? You still feel the need to justify your position to internet autists.

i could basically not go to work for my whole life for the price of a single rolls royce car, i would drive some middle class car, be fit, marry a girl who would love me for my virtues, not size of my wallet

but meanwhile you would keep grinding on some stinky ass entrepreneur job, get bald and die of heart attack at the age of 40, just to be able to drive a car with the same functions, but different

BILLIONAIRE ADVICE: none of the uber rich obsess over fitness. it's important but to be a fanatic is literal autism

how's that 4/10 girl you settled for who gets her clothes from ROSS doing? enjoy wearing that plastic baggie on ur dick becuz u cant afford kids

Attached: onassisss.jpg (850x400, 98K)

Severusly underrated

He lives his life for others. Him wanting a rolls royce is just for his grand delusion of having ascended the social hierarchy. Definite faggot and definite bluepill

Looking for guidance

>18-24 working working trades, saving the money, traveling to find myself
>fucked up my leg so no more trades
>starting college in a month
>physical therapy is where my heart is, but the grind plus debt is brutal from what I've heard

Should I just major in construction management? Why the fuck did I have to 'find myself'. Makes the regular grind seem that more mundane and monotonous than what normies feel

billionaires literally hire prostitutes and shit themselves over having kids due to eternal fear of getting ripped to shreds in divorce courts what are you talking about you LARPer

he used to sleep 3-4 hours too-he married Jackie Kennedy

fun fact: the first time i masturbated was in 1968 to a photo of Jackie Kennedy

if you workout hard, 65 minutes is fine imo. hell even 45 minutes

Pretty soon they’ll need PHDs from what I hear. It’s a long tough road so if you aren’t prepared for 6-8 years of school and another handful of years basically apprenticing don’t do PT

Not on 5 hours of sleep you retard, that's not how muscle growth works unless you're on gear

>still focusing only on money
>will never find true happiness or self satisfaction
Falling right into (((their))) plan, I thought we taught you better than that, shame of a human being

>I choose wealth over fitness.
You clearly don't get what's best in life.
In time your wealth will fade,
and all that you're left with, will be your fitness.
Then you'll come back to us, begging for us to save you and make you fit again.
...and we'll be like "I dunno, man - I thought you had all that MONEY to keep you happy. Whatever happened to that? We saw you pass us in your Rolls Royce while we were out jogging. Whatever happened to that?".

Have fun working 80+ hour workweeks while getting so little sleep you're going to be a zombie by you 50's

amen

nah i think your just jealous of rich dudes man, it's not work if you love what you do

have fun taking that wife to Applebees, while you pull out your Docker's brand wallet, who will leave you if you stop eating her pussy like the good beta boy you are

buy the 2 for $20 meal for me okay? i'll be at Wolfgang Puck with my blonde beauty

I'm pushing my way through Uni while I help support my family by working manual labor with my dad.

I'll make it. It'll take me a little longer than trust fund babies, but I'm confident in my abilities.

Attached: 1543861756458.png (680x680, 103K)

>took the entrepreneur bluepill
>didn't take the investor redpill
>kys

Thank you natty catty!

I believe in you user

>implying working more hours=more money

Nobody slaving away making someone richer ever made a fortune. If you want to be rich you have to take risks, ergo get a fuckhuge loan, invest in a business, and hope you get return on your investement. Otherwise jail.

Or you can work a cushy stress free public sector job like me and have all the time in the world for hobbies and doing stuff with friends, plus eternal job security attracts chicks.

Dope schedule

even on gear you need snooze time with your wife who is the big spoon.

a real boomer!

Thanks man.

I never really bought into the whole idea of "you gotta do x before your a certain age". Everybody has a different life, different obstacles. Just ignore everyone else, better yourself, grow as a man, and live the best life you can.

Ford Fiesta is GOAT. Comfiest car I've ever owned. The Fiesta is high test.

>borrow big
(((great advice)))

> i'll be at Wolfgang Puck
> doesnt call it spago, chinois on main, or postrio

you a fraud nigga!

you got this user!

i would fucks with a Ford Fiesta RS WRC tbqh

I put sound like a mature adult with the correct priorities and not a Patrick Batemen wannabe raised several classes below your idol.

>Spends life slaving for money to buy a Rolls-Royce and fit qt3.14
>All this for nothing when a nigger steals your car and rapes your girl
To bad niggers can't steal your health faggot

>always repay promptly
Nigger you're dumb as shit

what is promptly you sack of shit? do you know what the interest on a 5m loan over a year is you fucking retard?

Why are you even here, you stupid faggot? Just to troll? Post retarded bait? Fuck off back to and stop bothering us.

Also your pic is an uggo because she ruined her body, is highly disproportionate, would not fuck even for money. Your taste is shit, your thread is shit, neck yourself.

Moron the man was a billionaire who married the First Lady after Kennedy died.

But you know more than him, right? Mk. Go back to work for Mr. Johnson before you get fired.

Where do I get a sun lamp?

I am Mr. Johnson, and its universally accepted that borrowing is a bad idea.
>but he married..
kys.

>Mk
shouldnt you be in class?

> rolls-royce
Lmao if you’re gonna be rich at least have some TASTE

k buddy, when you're worth $2.3 billion and one of the most famous men in your lifetime who marries the most famous woman in your lifetime come back here ok?

better yet, chug another protein shake!1!1!

Attached: onassis.jpg (1000x1372, 200K)

itt: classism from proles

lmao

itt: retard who has low self-esteem so won't criticize poor scum because he identifies as one
>kys

hahah found the fatty!.. when you turn 18 and open up that first credit card account and feel so proud of yourself.. and fall in debt because you were unable to follow the advice of a shipping magnate. think of me. Mr. Johnson chugging his protein shake laughing at you.

This entire thread was pathetic and meaningless. Maybe OP will learn how to lift his self esteem.

Lazy shop

OP of all the losers on this board you are the most pathetic, trying desperately to feel superior to a bunch of gymcels. Go live your life if its so great bitch, instead of trying to be the coolest guy on this board for dope pushing homosexual metal picker-uppers.

Attached: harley.gif (480x270, 2.1M)

u ok user?

And yet you still post here and try and prove yourself. You've really made it brah, well done.

>be me
>fast track to success
>health ruined
>can’t work
Don’t be me. Take care of your health and fitness so you can have both.

Too retarded to invest

Attached: 1543857249770.jpg (1660x1323, 360K)

Has their ever been a more Elliott Rodgers post?

Jow Forums is so easily baited, must be because they're a bunch of insecure faggots.

Attached: 1544014190265.jpg (1080x970, 66K)

if you think having saved 100k justifies blowing it on a rolls royce you are low iq trash.

post bank total then moron