Protein powder with water

>Protein powder with water

HOLY FUCK.

THIS IS DISGUSTING.

How the fuck do you niggers do it? Ran out of milk today and used water. It's been half an hour I can't finish it holy fuck. Sip after sip after sip...

Attached: 1543247002996.gif (675x380, 1.35M)

Why don't you stop being a bitch?

you don't need supplements. Period. Just eat real food.

Attached: 1494459238131.png (383x441, 292K)

It tasted great with milk
It tastes worse than normal water with water

How am I gonna get 160g+ of protein everyday?

stop buying shit protein powder, vega chocolate tastes fucking godly in water and has 30g protein per scoop

That's most likely more than you need anyway.
Don't run out of milk then.

>*shlok shlok shlok shlok*

What shit brand do you buy? Almost everything I get tastes fine in water

>sip
Stop being a faggot. If it takes you more than 10 seconds to drink it's probably because you're too distracted by the cock in your ass.

Try unsweetened almond milk. It’s a game changer

even the cheapest fucking GNC generic whey powder tastes perfectly fine in cold water as long as you shake it well

I weigh 84kg so no
Also Im saying how the fuck do some people prefer it over milk?
I used bulkpowders strawberry 2 scoops on 400ml water

he's just used to drinking beer all the time with the bros

don't waste your finger energy on this NGMI (not gonna make it)

Post stats and body

Why are you such a little bitch that things need to taste great to be able to consume them?

You get used to it. Find a powder that isnt thick as oatmeal in water. I can put two scoops of gold standard double rich chocolate in 8oz of water and chug in 30 seconds. It's just a protein vehicle.

Strawberry tastes like shit 9/10 times. I’ve never tried their stuff as their US site never fucking works but they seem big enough to not be a shit brand. Try the chocolate honey and lemme know how it goes

Because I almost puked and bye bye gains aka taste matters

30 seconds? my 8oz of stuff is gone in like 6 seconds or less.

Attached: 1544005112891.jpg (460x687, 31K)

I highly doubt that you need that. Honestly. Just eat a regular healthy diet but focus more on protons and fats and less on carbs. The protein powder wont make noticeable difference. You aren't some Olympic athlete.

Attached: 1538765728556.jpg (768x1024, 83K)

Then why does almost everyone on here seem to use it? Where they just memed into it or something.

>Where they just memed into it or something.
In my opinion, yes. From my experience (for what its worth), I've tried a "high protein", low carb, no dairy, "bulking" diet and they were all a waste of time for me. I'm currently just eating a regular diet but not being so heavy on the carbs and I've seen the most improvement. I'm getting leaner, gaining muscle and strength. Granted its not happening as quick as it could be, but I want to stay lean.
(my goal is aesthetics more than strength, and being lean sorta like pic related)

Attached: 1453173360237.png (734x732, 868K)

Different poster but half the people on this website are retarded a bunch perpetuate memes for their own fuckery. A good rule of thumb for protein absorption is about 70% of pounds bodyweight. so if you're 84kg, 130g of protein is enough

pic also related

Attached: 1523831643603.png (420x301, 32K)

Eat real food.
I get 200+ a day without scoops

Dude I drink 4 scoops with 16 ounces of room temperature water every night just don’t be a bitch and chug it.

haha

Post body.

I only eat for Macros.

Water is the more pragmatic way to hit macros without adding unnecessary calories.

You are a pussy.

You buy the cheap shit that's what happens. Have a pea protein + rice protein one that tastes like literal shit it smells like a mild manure. But it's the only way I can keep the mass on so you just gotta learn to grin and bare it. (Not a vegan just have issues with whey and not touching soi)

>sips

you chug it dummy. anyway ON tastes good with just water. I accidentally bought the strawberry one last time and I normally hate strawberry but even the strawberry one is good

I only have it with water tho.

Milk comes out really lumpy and nasty.

Attached: dab.png (593x403, 181K)

Put a tablespoon of half and half in it

Preach

chug it you faggot bitch

Wait...
Youre supposed to put milk and not water?
>wtf
Didn’t even know

Blender for both the milk is probably just colder when you're trying to mix it because it's in your fridge

If it taste bad double the amount of water to dillute the taste. It'll make you feel bloaty but you won't taste the flavor at all

You just blindsided me with how gay that answer was.

>giantsports delicious protein vanilla
>2 scoops nigga
>450ml water
>add creatine
>????
>it's fucking delicious
>less than 1g carbs
>58g protein

Stop buying gross protein powder

actually i was wrong, its like 4g carbs/scoop
i guess thats why its yummy

None of this is supposed to taste good or be comfortable.

You just do it.

if you want to eat shit that tastes good just become a chef instead of trying to make it user. Stop being a lil bitch

mix and drink the entire thing immediately

I find a ton of ice helps.

>Using water

Almond milk is 30 calories per 100ml

who sips their protein powder? just chug it.

>He doesn't buy his protein powders in his favourite icecream &/ candy) flavours.
>He got mad because if it.

Attached: 1528251662028_0.png (1603x976, 1.16M)

Breakfast:
500g of quark and a 500 ml fruit and vegetable smoothie

Lunch: 4 slices of whole wheat with cheese and ham

Dinner: rice, broccoli, chicken breast

Late meal: 4 more slices of whole wheat with cheese and ham

Snack: 200 grams of mixed nuts and raisins

Calories: 4000
Carbs: 350 grams
Fat: 200 grams
Protein: 200 grams

Water is 0 Calories per 100 ml

all those carbs what the fuck man.

On a work day I burn through 1900 calories commuting, lifting, and working. 350x4=1400 I burn all of those carbs and some of the fat and protein. The rest of the fat/protein goes towards my gainz at TDEE+300.

1g/kg bw is literally all that will benefit you if you're not on roids.

Nigga just man up and drink it, then buy more milk like the last time you ran out.
Hijacking this shit thread with another shit question. Is there any reason for BCAAs?
Like if you take protein do you need that shit? Should you take BCAAs instead of protein? Both?