Is this the ultimate fate of all gymcels?

Is this the ultimate fate of all gymcels?

Attached: Screen shot 2018-12-06 at 5.35.29 PM.png (698x619, 441K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sheriffs.org/content/embracing-technology-decrease-law-enforcement-response-time
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Face>everything

Who cares
Mike was a fucking boxing legend, he could've killed pitt on spot

Celebrities like to talk about what little schemes they can do to get publicity, Brad and Mike probably met somewhere and Brad pitched the idea to him and they did it and both got on the news for a week.

Was prime Tyson natty?

No way, and you're dumb if you think so.

And? How does that change anything? He will still go to prison, there is still police and society that makes sure violence can't be used against others. Being able to kill someone with your hands is an irrelevant and useless skill in modern society, other than in self defense situations.

Honestly I'd feel pretty accomplished if I had a wife hot enough Bradd Pitt wanted to fuck her

cuck

And yet he didn't. He got cucked by a pretty boy and didn't do shit but accept his lesser status that nature intended. Chad > Tyrone

Wasn’t mike Tyson the same spouting “blue birds with blue birds, black men with black women, no one will ever get me like a black women” yet his woman doesn’t do any of those things. Hell, he and has wife have significant Euro DNA

>48637427
lmao

>he doesn't live in a country where he can get away with murder

if you murder someone in brazil there's a 92% chance it will go unsolved

LOL nature intended power and strenght to be above anything else.

>if you murder someone in brazil there's a 92% chance it will go unsolved
OwO what's this???
*moves to Brazil*

most overrated boxer of all time.

Yup. Spent his entire career knocking out shitty fighters

That was Muhammad Ali

>there is still police and society that makes sure violence can't be used against others
what's it like being 12 and or retarded?
sheriffs.org/content/embracing-technology-decrease-law-enforcement-response-time

Sure thing Yujiro.

Cope

prime tyson > prime ali

Imagine you are cucking Tyson and he comes back while you are plowing his girl doggystyle. I'd jump out the window, probably the impact has less % of a chance than killing me even if i was on the highest floor

Attached: 576546346.jpg (1080x1080, 91K)

Well yeah.
But if you take the cocaine and painkillers both of them were on away then it would be kind of a onesided match.

Ali's mind was fried by excessive coke and painkillers and taking shots to the head.

MT is look bad as well.

That was Ali not Tyson you retard

Based cuck?

Nah, he would just say something along the lines, "Are you done yet, weak ass bitch nigga? Lemme show you how a real man breeds", and then proceeds making his girl cum three times just from the insertion as she keeps moaning and screaming "oh Mike your cock is so much better than this pathetic virgin".

I would be proud if my landwhale of a wife was cucking me with brad pitt.

When you're at that level it has nothing to do with looks, it's all about status.

Why are you lot such mate-guarding faggots? Women cheat, that’s what they do.

If you actually fall in love with these whores and get all invested in them with no backup bitches then you’re doing it wrong.

Attached: 91B4B5BF-84C1-4865-A9BE-74390D8085B5.gif (500x368, 2.68M)

>we live in a society

is that why she was fucking bradd pitt instead?

That means she let herself be seduced and that there's a lot of fornicating and disciplining for Mike to do.

Mike Tyson will be remembered in 200 years.

Nobody will know who Brad Pitt is in 200 years.

Also to add to this, mike's wife was a notorious manipulative lying whore.

>prison iffy uh
>cellmate got the stiffy uh
>soap bar slippy uh
>boihole getting jizzy uh

Attached: tekashi-6ix9ine.jpg (618x410, 74K)

You can talk hot on the internet, boy. That’s that goofy shit, we ain’t into that, boy.

Keked

Hell no, he admits it himself in his book

Thanks for the clarification

um, ok.

NO NO NO NO NIGGERBROS!
WHITY WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE KEK, NOT US!!
THEY LIED TO US!!!!