You are secure enough in your masculinity to say things like this, right?

You are secure enough in your masculinity to say things like this, right?

Attached: 1544110993913.jpg (603x570, 78K)

based + redpilled

its over. it never even began

Attached: 1522371115355.jpg (500x482, 117K)

I think instead there is a need for nukes being launched into Tel Aviv, Miami, LA, NYC, London and Paris to exterminate the vermin responsible for this disgusting cuckholdry once and for all.

imagine not being obsessed with cuckoldry and having a thick enough skin you can make a joke about yourself and not worry what a bunch of autistic neets think of you

women think it's funny and endearing if you emasculate yourself and show your feminine side

I wonder who could be behind these posts

theres no joke though, that dude pretty much asked him if he could fuck his wife instead and hes like "yeah"

>You are secure enough in your masculinity to say things like this, right?

Possessiveness over your woman's a high T trait. Men doing high levels of steroids can become extremely (excessively) territorial over their woman. This "real men are confident enough to let her do what she wants" trope is femme BS. WEAK MEN let their women do whatever they want. If you let your girl do whatever she wants, but she sells it to you & you in turn sell it to yourself as "you're confident and secure in yourself enough to trust her to do as she pleases" Then I'm sorry my dude, you're playing yourself, and so is she. That's some mind game shit. This is a rationalisation for normalising passivity and thereby conceding your authority as a man. Actual leaders lead. They protect and are responsible for, and therefore possessive of those under their charge. You're a bad leader if you're apathetic, passive and detached.

Attached: Tellyoursonthis.jpg (205x246, 9K)

its a joke you virgin

>women think it's funny and endearing if you emasculate yourself

yeah
funny like a circus clown they laugh at
endearing like a beaten stray dog that makes em go "d'aaaww"

>Tel Aviv posting

Where do all these self hating whitoid leftist beta cucks come from? Why do they want to destroy their ancestry, culture, tradition? How are they created? How does this happen? Why is this even a thing? I just don't understand why anyone would do that, it goes against all logic and reasoning.

The more time I spend analyzing all of this shit that goes, on it makes me start to think more and more about the conspiracy about the "Jewish destruction of the European family" seems less and less like a meme conspiracy and real, serious and very dangerous.

>Possessiveness over your woman's a high T trait.
lol no.
Research shows mate-guarding strategies to be consistently associated with low t levels and beta-ness

i dont have a girlfriend but i wouldnt be possessive over a woman because if i found her cheating i will beat and kill the shit out of them and i will maker her know that but i will let her do whatever she wants

this is my thinking tell me if its alpha or beta

>have gf
>dont be possesive over her
>dont cheat on her
>make a threat that if one of us cheat on the other we should have a BI threesome
>if i cheat it will be MMF if she cheat it will be FFM

im wanting her to cheat on me so i can make her have sex with another female in front of me >.> ,im not BI so im not risking cheating and she isnt bi neither so idk :3

Women don't think that at ALL

whites are beta as fuck, i have always been threated like shit in my country because im a morochito

but once i arrived the first world the gringas loved me, they wanted la bananita dolca de este negrito colombiano and their husbands did nothing about it jajaj

>so idk :3
Extremely beta

>Forgetting SF
Yikes

They think it's endearing but absolutely not attractive unless they have a cuck fetish. If most girls heard their guy say shit like that they'd be disgusted and think a hell of a lot less of you.

There is a massive difference between being self depricating and telling a woman you don't have enough of a spine to care if she fucks other people. One is charming, the other is creepy and gross.

No. Research literally doesn't say that.

Gee I wonder why you don't have a gf you fucking psycho.

>women think it's funny and endearing if you emasculate yourself and show your feminine side

Attached: C7749B12-069B-49F2-B843-D49322E7490E.jpg (306x306, 31K)

How the fuck did these idiots get it into their heads that women would like this kind of behavior? When a women hears that their man is okay with them sleeping around they instantly think he doesn't give a fuck about their relationship or satisfying her. This isn't empowerment, this is essentially pimping her out.

Self deprecating humor is a sing of insecurity, it makes people laugh, but not respect you, I know from personal experience.

>women think it's funny and endearing if you emasculate yourself and show your feminine side

Good bait

>wanting to be respected by people

who the fuck wants to be respected by people who cant even vertical jump 1.5 meters, gibbons are known to have 3.5 meters verticals so why would i care about what a homosapDYEL thinks or says about me lmao

Attached: 7165685493_ee9d686a89_b.jpg (1024x683, 305K)

no, possessivenes means you're needy and dont have other girls to fuck

Nope, unattractive and not even funny

mirin dat back development

That's retard logic, alpha animals in every species always show possessiveness, whether it's for land or food or females. Other women being attracted to you shows you have options and keeps your woman in line, being possessive is to deter other men not to attract women.

Attached: Defense against the reds.jpg (1600x1200, 320K)

>bolt action rifle
>just shot one guy so he doesn't have a round in the chamber
>Red has his SKS pointed for action
Yep, those women are getting SLAV'ed.

Ai yi yi senor! Joo is juan attractivo espaldas mojadas sin documentos taco bender! Please to mow my lawn now

Link the studies then you fucking faggot.

Possessiveness is only strange if it comes from a place of weakness (which we can all recognize)

The best bait is the bait that's true

Based and redpilled

Jow Forums, i love you but you're ridiculous

no woman wants to feel like she's walking on eggshells around a man who will lash out at a joking allusion to cheating. That gorilla-ish chest pounding radiates insecurity and makes a woman feel like property.

You want a trailer trash wife with no self esteem? Because that's the only type that fall for that schtick.

Enjoy dying off white beta while musilms and blacks charm all of your women. Fucking white people are the weakest, beta race I ever seen. Violence and terror will make a women not be slutty, our family disown my sister cuz she was a slut

Haha lol I wish donald glover would fuck my wife

Yeah cause she is really gonna give you a 3some if she is already willing tk cheat on you. She is probably having mmf threesomes every week after you put the idea in her head

You make a joke about you cheating, not her cuckolding you. Self-depreciating humor has NEVER been attractive to women, it's funny but it's not attractive.

If you’d ever do a mmf with your gf you are not only stupid but extremely beta. Cuck. If you can’t have a ffm threesome with out her cheating your a pussy too. God damn you are stupid, if you cheat on your gf break up with her you cunt not have her take dick in your face, goddamn you are gay.

Fuck off. They are not YOUR WOMEN. They do not belong to you. I have a girlfriend, but I do not call her my girlfriend because she is free to explore herself. If she decides to romantically explore a relationship with a PoC then that is her choice alone and I applaud her strength and agency.

You need to be fucking banned.

>not making cuckold jokes about you and your wife = making her feel like she’s walking on eggshells
Go back to plebbit kid you’re not ready for 4channel debates.

You are a real moron. 4Channel was created so we could come here without experiencing the toxic environment of Jow Forums.

Just leave dude. Nobody is on your side at this point. You are done.

Yet toxic threads designed to psychologically wound Jow Forums inhabitants are still going and even allowed.

They are against the community guidelines, and apparently you don't give a shit. Fucking leave already back to POL. Wow.

And you know all this how incel?
You dont know anything about women or relationships. You are a loser and every post you make I'm going to come down on you like a hammer. You got that boy?

>Self-depreciating humor has NEVER been attractive to women
Light self depreciation is fine, it means you're self aware enough that you can handle an occasional joke at your expense, and that's an attractive personality trait. But OP is not light self depreciation. Its extreme self depreciation, which just comes off as repulsively pathetic.

Leave you stupid /poltard.
You dont belong on here.

Is this pasta?

All it takes for a woman to become pregnant is one fuck. Then Chad is stuck with a useless broad that doesn't even carry his offspring.

Why would I go to pol?
I don't visit those portions of Jow Forums because I don't want shit threads designed to rile me up or fuck with my head.

If this is the norm now, if this is how Jow Forums is now, then once someone/a mod/hiroshimoot makes a worksafe /b/ I'm never coming back to Jow Forums.

>not aftessing the point I made
This is why I can’t stend plebeians like you, 4channel is a place for good and honest discussion, not for trolls like you.you probably have a really small neck.

Attached: el_risitas.gif (320x240, 1.66M)

> joking on the internet about nigger fucking his wife
> hurr durr its just a joke omg guys

kys cuck

I know other people have already said so, but it's definitely the opposite. Alpha people don't fear replacement. There's never any concern for cheating because the idea is, in itself, laughable.

4Channel was created for gookmoot to try and get more money, no other reason faggot

>asking publicly for a divorce from YOUR wife so she can fuck a black man of your choice whom you deem superior to yourself

Physically melt all negroids, cuckholds, enablers and nigger lovers.

Come on. I agree with the first couple of sentences but the rest of this is ridiculous. Even liberals know how ridiculous it is to let a black guy fuck your girlfriend.

im assuming hes just joking around for the twitter followers but still pretty low t thing to say

Lot of men who's wife cheats on them or wants their wife to cheat on them and whores say stuff like that.

If she bitches about a man being territorial or worried about cheating and hes' not doing shit like chaining her to a radiator or shit like that then she's a cheating whore or is planning to cheat.

>Violence and terror will make a women not be slutty

When you go on your incel rampage, do the world a favor and shoot yourself first.

why are you getting mad bout other people's internet jokes?
if you're that paranoid about getting cucked, you should go see a therapist.

>Alpha men don't fear replacement
>So they talk about being cheated on, mock themselves and talk about "toxic masculinity"

You're a complete retard, alpha men are all about competition, they do not disregard notions of losing, fuck do you think the alpha wolf lets the betas fuck his female and eat his meals because "oh i'm the alpha i don't fear being replaced". Apathy is death you little faggot.

tbf no one knows why kristen bell married this goof in the first place