Polyamory

Is monogamy dying out?
Redpill me on polyamory Jow Forums

Attached: lucky guy.jpg (378x295, 14K)

No. it’s just weirdos on the Internet who have a new platform to spew what they want, just a vocal minority. Also being poly is cringe and bluepilled, finding 1 (one) single wife to love and caress unconditionally is the real redpill.

Its the next logical step. Its only a question of time until the lawmakers realize that 20% of the men get 80% of the women and that the construct of marriage has to reflect this

That will never happen. She will cuck you. They will always cuck you.

It's based. Convincing your bitch of one-sided polyamory is the most freeing thing you can do.
Cringe and bluepilled

The only people I know who are openly into poly stuff are ugly weirdos, often pretty crazy/chaotic too. Monogamy isn't dying out among educated financially stable people.

The polyamorous people I'm aware of are not Chads or women you'd want for yourself.

Cringe and bluepilled

I wish I could get away with dating a girl on the side, but women are jealous creatures and will be upset if you share affection with another girl. The only ones I've encountered that are ok with it are not quite right in the head

Go watch Jordan Peterson lectures on YouTube loser.

Are you a peasant or a king? I have 2 girls because i see myself as a king. Also more children with diffrent mothers mean better spread of genes

Attached: opisfaggot.jpg (265x464, 32K)

Dating more than one woman at a time is just really ridiculously expensive.

>Not wanting to get cucked is a trait exclusive to women

Nope. Poly won't ever work mainstream because normal people aren't capable of subverting their emotions and current societal structure. People who are poly are only using it as a crutch to prop up a failing relationship and supplementing it with extra emotional and sexual catalysts. In the end you waste more time and resources trying to keep up the charade. You'd spend a minimum of 2x the amount of time doing on relationships instead of trying to do something worthwhile with your life and family. The purpose of a good marriage is to make your family better than the sum of it's parts. Poly relationships are a way to try and compensate for relationships that don't fulfill that criteria

Sorry, I have a no sóy policy.

not Jow Forums related

isn't that just getting cucked and coping with it? if you want to have a relationship and cheat, then cheat, and if you want to fuck around and not have a relationship do that

but why invent some sort of degenerate version of a relationship where you are not expected to have any obligations towards the other person?

Attached: 62_23_018955.jpg (668x1000, 186K)

I tell my main girl I'm gonna cheat, then I do it, but I also say if she fucks other dudes I don't wanna see her again. You gotta set up the unapologetic hypocrisy. Also be sure to fuck your main bitch well.

If you prioritise females over your own endevors you are not loving yourself. Women care more about someone that care alot about themself. Not a crazy narsistic way

well, the logical conclusion is polygamy and castration or forced conscription for incels, it's best type of society

who said anything about dating? cum and dump is more than enough

Attached: índicesmug.jpg (232x217, 7K)

but that's no poly bullshit, that's just a normal relationship

Been there, done that, 2 gfs at a time, gross and bad. Make commitments and take pride in them. Weakness is no path.

GTFO or neck yourself

I know the word is over-used, but Polyamory is technically just Cuckholdry. Polywogs supposedly accept or even like their women getting fucked by other men.

>in b4 "but the man can see more people to"

They can. But the numbers are never equal, because the modern dating landscape makes everything easier for women.

If a girl ever asked me to be poly, I'd look her in the eye and as "Are you really sure you want that?" And if she affirms, I'd leave/kick her out on the spot and never contact her again (depending on whose house we were in).

Attached: WomenInCurrentYear.png (1021x941, 275K)