What's the best time to go to the gym...

What's the best time to go to the gym? I've finally signed up to one but I'm your typical user who is self conscious so I want to when it's nice and quiet

Attached: Instagram-Thats-what-happens-when-you-spend-1a5261.png (500x961, 130K)

2 in the afternoon if you're that awkward
6 in the morning if you're disciplined

>implying uncircumcised is bad
>conflating uncircumcised with faggot
why are the jews behind even memes lately?

2pm

>self conscious
Literally no one will even notice you. That said 8am-2pm and 8pm-close are the least crowded times at my commercial gym. Uni gym is a fucking gamble every time

>tfw going to the gym at opening when there's no music on yet, just metal hitting metal
Why the fuck do they insist on blaring music? Everyone who wants to listen to music has headphones

at my uni gym, 6am-10:30 is pretty empty, 10:30am-7:00pm is a mess, after 7 is okay

>implying this shitty meme isn't from 2014 faggot

I work night shifts, so the best time for me is somewhere between 11am til 3pm

FFS just fucking GO and do your work and STFU.

OP here, going at 9am tomorrow
Any tips for things I should do? I need to bring a towel with me right? What else?

I'm just starting, I went twice yesterday (didn't finish in the morning so I went again)
5am is pretty empty
>Inb4 "but I can't get up that early" you can stop being a bitch
Went again 6pm, fucking crowded as shit.
I prefer less people, that means the good machines arent crowded

Attached: doctor-strange-1-204810-1280x0.jpg (1280x724, 85K)

Wash your dick in case it's penis inspection day.

All joking aside: rerack your fucking weights, if you need help ask the staff, and nobody is looking at you. Except the pajeets, who will stare at you, and no there's nothing that can be done about it.

Morning routine is the bomb

>implying uncircumcised is bad

Attached: smugfarage.jpg (231x218, 6K)

>pic
This is actually case for self improvement. When shit hits the fan around you, you still have yourself. And when you put in work and become the man you wanted your father to be, who the fuck cares, you'll land on your feet anyways. Godspeed anons, I'm feeling that we're all making it.

Attached: a265bd6dd36654c96dbcf101aad0c388ec3480a9b5ffbe7b624932ada2fb150c.png (536x413, 149K)

i go at 5am. usually there are no more than 5 of us. works for me

What do I wear? I don't have any trainers, can I wear air forces or will people think I'm an idiot

Any clean t-shirt and shorts and whatever non-dress shoes you have is fine. Nobody is looking at your feet unless you give them a reason, like wearing flip flops, then they're looking at you because you're a moron who's going to lose a toe.

>shorts
only pair of athletic shorts I have are short running ones, can I wear tracksuit pants instead?

Trackies are just fine, don't break out the short shorts until you can quadmog people.

Don't make a big deal out of it. Going to the gym is very much like doing your shopping, only more fun because you get to lift things and get a sick pump.
Rerack your weights, wipe down the machines when you're finished with them, be sure to do some core workouts.

Just don't go at night if you can help it. Yawning before doing a deadlift is the worst feeling.

not between 3 and 8

Why 6am? I can't eat a big breakfast after I wake up. Do you just have a light one or something?

Something small before with some fast carbs, something with more protein after

>shitty nigger instagram garbage usage of pepe
>meme
no...

No one posting should know the pain of cheating because if you get cheated on you should be in prison.. if you're able to post here after getting cheated on means you're not a man.

Based and gympilled