Well Jow Forums?

Well Jow Forums?

Attached: yummyyummyyummyyummycake.png (720x480, 74K)

the cake guy

Cope

Attached: 1544023430917.jpg (702x1018, 180K)

The cake guy looks happier but he suffers from depression and copes by eating junk.
The Jow Forums guy IS happier because he suffered from depression but lifted

>Looks happier
In that photo. But who IS happier with themselves?
But for real people can justify not working out 101 different ways.
Beauty is pain. Never forget that.

Attached: 1544075121999.jpg (667x1000, 177K)

>psychoanalyzing a comic that was posted as bait

i eat cake and lift
comic fags BTFO

Attached: 1543924498647.jpg (934x776, 47K)

Indulging in substances, food or actions that give you instant, temporary satisfaction provides you with a fake feeling of happiness. You cannot feel good without them, it makes you a slave to them.

Long term happiness and satisfaction comes from setting goals, achieving those goals, making progress as human being, striving to become a little bit better every single day.

Its a concept people who drew that comic cannot understand. They require alchohol, drugs, sugar, etc. to cope with life.

Attached: 1543270026269.gif (702x660, 138K)

Cake guy since he is not doing any effort or exerting force.

Not memeing, but regular cake eaters do it due to anxiety and the sugar makes them happy for a while and then they crash down, repeating the process past morbidly obese status. IRL cake guy is coping hard and lifting dude is trying to improve himself, unless he reaches vigorexia and juices, then he also Copes hard

I look happy as fuck after I'm dony with diddlying, don't know about you fags.

The lifting guy.

The cake guy is happy for a moment, he got his cake and got that hit of dopamine from it. However, once when it is chewed and swallowed that momentary happiness is gone and he's back to face whatever is wrong with his life. The lifting guy exerted all of his power into an hour or so of heavy lifting and got his exercise done for the gay and when he goes home his body will have improved. Everyday he gets to watch himself progress and even after visiting the gym he is proud enough to show his friends his accomplishments. The guy who lifts is happy long term, the guy eating cake is only happy for 5 minutes.

Zyzz died at 22. Greg Plitt just died. Every year some fitness celeb dies.

Not a fatty, just saying it is not accurate to say roiders are living long, full lives.

I'd argue they lived fuller lives than most people do.

SUPREME VICTORY DUCK - I WILL PREVAIL AND CRUSH MY ENEMIES WITH YOU

He died due to an accident, nothing health related.

>Pleasure feels good in the moment, but quickly fades
>Happiness takes time and effort to develop, but is more fulfilling and lasts much longer

Do you want simple pleasure, or do you want to be happy?

Attached: 1543824562808.jpg (1080x1080, 187K)

NEVER IMPROVE

literally every body acceptance post

>health failure
>alone in a sauna
>pind instead of cut/cardio

rly makes u think

Where in the comic did it say they were on roids?

but who looks better?

>because anyone who has done anything hard cheated to get there

this wasnt about roids it was about working out in general

normies trying to justify not achieving the limit of our bodies that we only have for a limited time anyways

10/10 edit

Damn you're right op. When I was 50 lbs heavier, a virgin, eating what I wanted and playing video games all day I was much happier than I am now, having fucked 10+ girls this year alone after being a virgin till 19

Attached: 1525883566720.jpg (468x714, 117K)

i never understood the idea that you can't get a 6-pack unless you're eating nothing but brussel sprouts and wheat grass. you think that guy got those arms from eating anything less than 2500 calories a day? unless he's advocates clean bulks he probably ate a fuck ton of cake too.

GET THE FUCK OFF THE 8TH FAIRWAY MELISSA. WE'RE GOING FOR IT IN 2

I feel great after working out, so, the strong guy.

>Bulking means you can eat a fuck ton of cake
"Mom no I'm not getting fat I'm just bulking"

>/fit9k/

I know how this works. Eating cake makes you feel amazing for a short time,but you're still a fat miserable shit afterwards. Working out might feel bad sometimes,but man when you're done you feel fucking great.

But the guy lifting can eat cake. If anything, he can eat more cake and it won't show up on his gut the next day.

You can't talk about fucking sluts and then act like you're a Greek God

Frauds never win

>

Attached: 1540167483200.jpg (633x640, 51K)

Do you not know anything about Greek Gods?

Post the original comic so i can see what's being parodied

Greek goddesses were pretty thottish desu. Remember the whole golden apple situation?

Well done.
I sincerely hope someone has emailed or link this improved version to original artist.

What a confused and poorly written post.
2/10

>Vigorexia
It's "bigorexia"
Otherwise be consistent, and make your entire post in Spanish.

Kek
>Rampant incest
>Transformative bestiality rapes

Stay unbased, faggot.

>Just died
He got ran over like 3 years ago didn't he

It's old as fuck. It's about the author not wanting to take his shirt off at the beach. Just google beach body comic or something

I love this whole "you can't be smart AND lift" thing. totally true, you have to choose. No smart guy ever looked good. *hard eye roll*

I went to the gym between experiments in grad school. I still go every day on my lunch break. Bunch of neckbeard retards that think they're smart but only sit at home. *but i'm thmart becauthe I watch anime and have a waifu*

Found the full version which I didn't know existed

Attached: eight_col_01.gif (720x1036, 404K)

Attached: eight_col_02.gif (720x1020, 449K)

Attached: eight_col_03.gif (720x1045, 280K)

>greg plitt just died
are you from the past

The absolute level of cope.

There is no reason to make fun of these people they are ruining their own lives themselves.
Actual wastes of space lmao.

Cake guy is beyond pathetic. Next he probably drinks until all he can do is cry