Done blood test

>done blood test
>adrenalin 20% less than normal
>estrogen around 30% less than normal
>other hormone levels average for my age
should I be worried

Attached: 1505309679897.jpg (1279x1920, 344K)

Ask a doctor

she'd be really hot without the underarm hair

Based and redpilled adrenaline junky

imagine being so gay

the highest degree of cringe and the bluest of pills.

Attached: 1543820625912.png (1200x1080, 1.02M)

just had a dream that I was licking girl's pubes and armpit hair

Nah, armpit hair is just not cute.

Attached: 6bdf7695962326ed1d585bfa288f822ec3ff.jpg (948x658, 137K)

The armpit hair in OP's pic is

based and redpilled

Attached: OKysvxmS[1].jpg (400x400, 24K)

wait is it gay to like her hair
its kinda cute

>that bush
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GODDAMMIT

Attached: 1512899920916.png (853x479, 728K)

(OP)
>that bush

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GODDAMMIT

Attached: e284d9db41da20417e73a1783f9af5a36e9d348c[1].jpg (600x350, 23K)

>body cute as hell
>armpit hair
my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined

Attached: 1510969536267.png (913x251, 156K)

Should have censored those armpits. Yikes

Your testosterone is in the negatives.

Lets be real dude this chick looks like she would be a dynamite bang, you won't notice armpit hair while she in bouncing on top of you, nails in your chest, screaming daddy.

Sorry to hear (((they))) got to you.

>what's wrong with armpit hair? It's natural ffs!
>A real man likes leg hair on a woman. It's not "manly", it's how an adult looks! What are you, a pedo?
>Damn, Bailey Jay is really hot! She looks female and identifies as female, why are you so insecure about your masculinity that you wouldn't fuck a trap?
>transwomen are women. Don't be a garbage human being by disputing that, I thought you were better than that?
>Anyway, everyone is a bit bisexual. How do you know your preference if you've never had an experience?
>Letting a guy fuck you in the ass is nothing to be ashamed of. The male g-spot is accessed anally so it makes total sense! Lighten up, you might enjoy it!
>It's kind of problematic that you only fuck slim white men. You should totally give a chubby guy of color a chance. Unless you're a white supremacist?
>so your boyfriend wants to let some of his friends join you in the bedroom? First of all, check your privilege and stop kink shaming. Plenty of people are polyamorous these days.
>So Jamal and TreShawn were both HIV positive? Oh, honey. They had no obligation to disclose their HIV status because that reinforces harmful stereotypes about gay men of color. Just take daily meds and you can still live a virtually normal life, come on, the AIDS stigma belongs back in the 80s!
>Have you considered having a vasectomy and adopting an inner city child of color? It's a great opportunity to use your societal privilege for good while not directly contributing to the overpopulation crisis. As you live on a ground floor apartment youd be a swell match for this wheelchair bound 12 year old. When can I book him in for a preliminary visitation?

Yes, user. This is how gay you are.

insane projection
i can't believe you wrote this all out

I bet (((you))) can't.

You can do the Jew parentheses Arron's anything and win the argument on Jow Forums.

You like squats? Sure, I'm sure you do like (((squats))) user, I wonder who could be behind your relentless shilling of (((squats))) to train (((legs))) by (((lifting))) (((weights))).

Holy shit, It means Jews? I thought it was chatroom speak for giving a hug.

"Less than normal"

Is that within the reference range or what?

i hate fags, and interracial fuck fetishists like you
liking armpit hair does not make me like you

>hairy girls are so sexy no way im not gay

Attached: deadguy.jpg (236x314, 15K)

Those pheromones hnnnnggg

i honestly wouldn't notice if she was just a microwaved grapefruit, im still disappointed.

low test

That's how it starts. The denial.