Jow Forums Gym Apparel Thread

What clothes does Jow Forums wear to the gym? What are Jow Forums approved brands, which to avoid?

Attached: dom-mazzetti-flexing-in-front-of-a-camera-with-an-angry-and-humouros-grimace-on-his-face-640x479_t.j (640x479, 38K)

And1 basketball shorts and a grey hoodie

a worn out tshirt that I no longer use as casual, no longer than mid tight shorts that arent tight enough to limit my movements when squatting, dling
basically clothes that I can destroy

barefoot, spats, and a wife beater

The thickest hoodie and sweatpants possible to hide my power level

Chucks, mid socks, russle shorts and shirt from Walmart, and compression shorts to keep my dick outline distinct

T. Fattie

Not so cold days: Old/worn out t/polo shirts + above the knee shorts
Cold af/snow days: Hoodie, scarf, compression shirt, sweatshirt + above the knee shorts + leggins
Sq/DL days: worn out chucks
The rest: worn out sneakers

The only thing i would buy branded/new, is compression shirt/leggins (Columbia, Nike, Under armor), for the rest, it's whatever i found on the thrift store.

Karate pants
Fucking based

reasonably thick t-shirt
either ranger panties or baggy champion sweats depending on weather and laundry status
knee sleeves + memealeos for lifting, altra paradigm for running

based and redpilled

Wifebeater and gym shorts

Wifebeater is the GOAT thing to wear, stringers are v gay and only fatties wear hoodies

whenever I wear my Reagan/Bush 1984 campaign tank top, i get complimented on it. every time.

only by guys though :(

Do headphones/earbuds count as apparel? Looking for wireless recommendations.

>Implying women can understand politics

Attached: 97C1BE24-73DD-4C63-9E69-244651547644.jpg (1280x1810, 332K)

best place to get gym clothes?
i got this pair of Russell track pants at walmart a year or two ago, 86% polyester/14% spandex and they're fucking fantasic but I haven't been able to find them since then

Fellow hoodie/sweats lifter

Attached: 3D4AD254-10EF-4C68-B710-F89F69E32AFF.jpg (1080x1013, 157K)

bloatlord gymcel spotted
i wear basketball shorts and old shirts like a true alpha

backwards pastel baseball cap
custom made stringer which reveals nipples
shorts above the knee

Hey James Harrison

Attached: 98e.jpg (2888x1480, 691K)