Been lifting all year

>been lifting all year
>end of year physicals coming up in company to lower health insurance
>go in past all tests well
>get papers back
>BMI lists me as overweight

Fuck you fit I planned to get healthy now my insurance is going up come jan 1, fuck lifting it's costing me 120 more a month next year

Attached: BMIChart.jpg (2340x1200, 640K)

What poor country are you from where your work gives you physicals and you have to pay for health care like a chump lol

Also if that was always the case then stay lean all year and don't bloatmaxx lie some fatass

stop being a fat fuck then

Friendly reminder that an adult male weighs at least 200lbs and BMI is meaningless 1990s jewry.

America, we are a small company of like 75 people and our healthcare supplier gives us free exams we need to take some point in the year. That reports back to some agency our weights, heights, and sizes and then the healthcare costs are adjusted accordingly.

6'0" and 208.4 tfw not human skelly

>I-i'm not fat I'm j-just bulking

post. body.

>That reports back to some agency our weights, heights, and sizes and then the healthcare costs are adjusted accordingly.
That's actually pretty fucking good, they should do this in every state but include measuring body fat and then make every fat piece of shit pay much more.

>BMI

I think most of professional athletes would be listed as overweight/obese if people took BMI seriously... Didn't they think for 1 second to measure your BF% and to get you blood tested?

Attached: awkward-old-man-smile.jpg (600x600, 52K)

just to elaborate 200lb 5'10'' at 35% bf and 200lb 5'10'' at 10% bodyfat have the same BMI kek

hence why LBMI is what really matters

>Comparing fatass Jow Forums posting OP to professional athletes

If you think OP at 6' 210 is closer to pro athlete than fat fuck on the fitness spectrum you're crazy. BMI is perfectly adequate for him.

this. BMI is specifically designed for untrained individuals, hence why body fat is in no way part of the equation to calculate BMI. you can be classified as athletic by body fat % but overweight by BMI.
go to management or HR and explain to them that BMI is an inaccurate method of determining health and wellness for you due to your amount of lean mass, and demand another physical with a body fat % test via caliper, girth measurements, or even BIA

>went from severely underweight to healthy in just 3 months of counting my calories
Eat less you coping fattie

Attached: 1544078466130.jpg (426x568, 38K)

>27.5
lol

Post body

>visible abs and veins
>overweight bmi

Attached: 1543696217665.png (1132x632, 1.01M)

>was ever severely underweight
>thinks he cant talk

At the mid-upper healthy range I was an emaciated twink, underweight must be literal skelly

according to this chart, im overweight by 2lbs.
mfw 13% body fat....

ITT: fucking retards who dont know the purpose of BMI

Attached: 4fqnDna.png (733x464, 119K)

The insurance company is not taking this individual case into account. I know bmi is for populations

Attached: cupcake.jpg (475x715, 39K)