Just bought a treadmill, a pull-up bar, and a pair of dumbells today for my home...

Just bought a treadmill, a pull-up bar, and a pair of dumbells today for my home. What are some tips for home workouts I could use?

Attached: 1543073586166.jpg (1263x1920, 701K)

Introduce me to her

no

>Just bought a treadmill
>a pull-up bar
>a pair of dumbbells

What are some tips for home workouts I could use?

Treadmill - run on it, but better results on road, path etc.. Hill sprints are better bang for buck.

Pull-up Bar - do pull-ups and chins ( look at the variation progressions)
Recommend you buy some rings for the pull-up bar, you can do ring dips, rows, leavers etc.. Have a look at bodyweight fitness.com - has the Reddit regular routine on it.

Pair Dumbbells - if you can not change the weight of them they will be fairly useless long term.
If you have a range of weights then, Dumbbell floor press, bicep and hammer curls, dumbbell over head press, shrugs, etc..
Problem is, it's a pain in the arse changing the weight of dumbbells.
Recommend you buy a bench to increase variety.

Why in god's name would you buy a treadmill

Smash yourself in the face with the dumbbells for buying a treadmill to failure

Everything in this post is correct

I'd say get a dip belt so you can eventually add weight for your pull ups.

winter. i can't stand it.
the dumbells have two weight capacities, 25 and 45 lbs each. they're pretty old but i got them cheap

she must have the cutest feet in existence

here's the other picture user

Attached: 1543075433147.jpg (512x810, 135K)

did the guy just walk straight to her and start taking pictures? that is too funny

Can't blame him. Look at her

gay

retard. you should've bought a power cage, flat bench and barbell. you realize you can run outside right?

if i knew who she was she'd be in my dungeon, so there's no use either way user

you could at least offer to invite me over in that scenario

Yeah, forgot to add that, though if you progress to L-sit dips, it is like adding 20kg.

But yeah, definitely dip belt, can use it for pull-ups (to help get volume).

Ummm!
25lb - 10kg
45lb - 20kg

Yeah, pretty useless long-term.
Imagine doing bicep curls with the 10kg weights, there is only so much volume (reps) you can do to get strength after say 5 sets of 20 reps, you will get no stronger and won't be able to progress to the 20kg set.

Temporarily you could add wrist weights to increase weight.

But long term you need more variety in weight.

Why do you guys keep posting this woman all the time?

Woman, she looks like a 13 year old girl.

She's hot as fuck.

this
t. pedo

Sorry op but the only useful thing you bought was the pull up bar. Dumbbells are only good for curls and doing better pushups. You should have bought a 300-500 lb barbell set and done complexes, so sprinting on weekends, and use the pull up bar to work your back so you won’t get short from lack of extensions

The cheapest treadmills I’ve seen are 300 dollars so I would strongly recommend returning it immediately and buying a barbell set. Depending on how much money you paid I would strongly urge you to buy an expensive set of good quality if you can afford it, believe me it’s worth the money.

These are like 70's style pants, girls need to bring them back they're so fucking hot, fuck all this nigger culture bring back 1970's hippie girl look

>buying a barbell set.
Why?
He already has a dumbbell set and he's not trying to do shitty powerlifting nonsense.

>”doesn’t want to do powerlifting nonsense”
>doesn’t know what complexes are
You’re new

Something you can do better with dumbbels
Something that will hit more muscles with dumbbells
Something that you can't cheat on with dumbbells.

I wouldn't say she was 'asking for it because of how she was dressed' but... holy fuck. Did she honestly put that outfit together, look in the mirror, and think 'Yep, No way being this sexy might attract unwanted attention'

>complexes are better with dumbbells
Yeah you’re definitely new considering the majority of the workouts are barbell exclusive

>1970s hippie girl look
which is already based on nigger culture
seeing her in person would probably give me a mental breakdown and i'd think about her for at least a week and a half. the man who took the pics is a hero and a legend

>What are some tips for home workouts I could use?

You're not going to make it.
You've attempted to fix all of your life problems by buying shit, but guess what, not here bucko boy.
You're going to fail. That treadmill will be your new clothes hanging rack in weeks, you'll never succeed at any sustained effort at pullups and those weights will be collecting dust in three weeks.

So here's your tip: reflect on your inevitable failures now and know it for the future. You have to want it, but you don't. Go ahead and laugh it off now, but write it down and when you come back to this in a month you'll realize I was RIGHT.

You'll come up with all sorts of excuses. "Oh I was busy with the holidays" "I wasn't feeling good" "I was already tired from XYZ" BULLSHIT. You didn't want it.

YOU GET NOTHING

Attached: 1542057735397.jpg (552x690, 41K)

I can already do 12 pullups in a row chief. Chill out.
Also the holidays are when i peak in fitness, because all my cousins are athletes so I try to impress them, I'm basically on the home stretch right now.

Until you can devote a couple of grand on a Home Gym, a home gym isn't really feasible if you are trying to get muscular

Eventually you will get stronger, so the dumbells will be useless.

I would say if you can afford a Barbell Rack (That allows you to both Squat and Bench), 2 Barbells 1 would be feasible, but it would get super annoying to have to constantly switch weights all the time. With 2, you can have one devoted to Squats and Deadlifts, and another devoted to Bench and Rows, at least 4 pairs of each weight class of Plates (So 5,10,25,45) though 6 will be ideal, A Power Tower (For Dips,Pullups, and Seated leg Raises), Several dumbells (Preferably up to around 70- 80 pounds, starting at 25-30 pounds.)

If all that is too much money atm, then it's best to go to a gym. That is, assuming you care about becoming muscular. If generally trying to be active, then what you bought would be good enough.

I would also return the treadmill and use a jump rope instead, but you do you.

wears pants so tight they look painted on
gives people who stare a funny look
females...

I want you all to know that my wife saw this girl and had a breakdown because she felt so insecure about her own looks and thought I might leave her for someone like that.

I laughed

No close by Gym? Unfortunate.

Jesus christ, i'd do terrible things to that girl.

Attached: bueno.jpg (600x607, 72K)

stfu you don't know what you are talking about.

S W E D E N

What about what I said was wrong?

Of course he can gain a decent physique, but the Home Gym will never be as good as a forray of weights. Th

Not directly related to workouts but most important imo:
1. TAKE A PICTURE OF YOURSELF NOW! After you make some progress it'll help with motivation by showing you visually how much you've changed
2. Make sure you have an app or something to consistently log your lifts and runs. The info will help with motivation and also can help if you're trying to figure out why gains have stalled.
3. It's not the end of the world if you miss a day, just make sure to keep yourself accountable.

Stuff more directly connected to lifts/gains:
4. FOCUS ON PROPER FORM. 5 good reps are worth WAY more than 10 shitty reps. If you really want gains, do not compromise form for maximum reps. Hitting muscle groups properly will give you far more gains than twisting around trying to get a new high score.
5. Make sure you're getting at least about 1.6-1.7 grams of protein per kg of bodyweight. Timing hasn't been shown to matter than much.