Addicted to going on holidays and fucking girls without condoms (or condoms I tampered with myself)

>addicted to going on holidays and fucking girls without condoms (or condoms I tampered with myself)
>afraid I have kids
>afraid to get tested for diseases

wat do

Attached: pepe r.png (396x385, 138K)

Don't worry about the kids but get tested

Nothing, shine on you crazy diamond

Checked and kek’d

I got a married chick pregnant. I mean, married to someone else. Anyway I know it bc she’s Asian and married to an Indian guy and the baby popped out half white. Not proud of it but hey it happens.
But yeah you should prob get tested at some point but in the grand scheme of things it’s not a big deal.

live life sinfully untill you are on your death bed, realize in horror all the time you wasted, and vainly cry to God, knowing that he who you ignored all your life will ignore yours.

Me too!

*high five

Fuck girls without condones or tampering with them
How this happen please.
How do they not notice it broken

>tampering them myself

Attached: 27C79F00-3E29-4FF3-8BE5-9B0DF4D74D2F.png (645x614, 83K)

Naw God forgives nigga he’s chill
Who cares, roasties deserve it for thotting

I hope you get med resistant HIV strains you fucking degenerate
You are a shadow of a man faggot
Neck your self

Based and Joepilled

Took me a second to get it, thought you were talking about the song only

seriously? i dont believe this

>HIV
It's politically incorrect but factually correct to say that, outside of Africa, HIV is an almost exclusively homosexual and/or intravenous drug users' disease. Unless OP doing heroine, fucking a lot of girls who are hard drug users, or is also taking a lot of dick up the ass, it's very unlikely he's going to get HIV.

He could catch plenty of other STDs sure, but HIV is just not likely.

Off yourself, degenerate.

>addicted to being a moron
Natural selection

don't be such a pussy get tested. that's just negligent and fucked up.

Save cum in the fridge, pull it out before fuckin, spread your semen all over the condom after you put it on before banging
No more risk for you

Ok don’t believe it if you don’t want to. Met her at a bar with friends when she was engaged. We continued fucking for months after the marriage, apparently she married the guy bc he makes good money (he has a specialized US govt job), anyway they don’t have sex.
She got knocked up and she told me that she was keeping it, the little guy is 4 now. We still keep in touch, and I’ve met the kid, she tells him I’m Uncle user lol.
She legit wants me to breed her again. She’s still hot so I’ll prob do it

kill yourself, and quick.

How does it feel being a slut?

I've done this a bit while travelling too.
I don't worry about having babies because I don't give the girls my real number.

I always get checked for STDs though.

Poor guy

>break up with gf two weeks ago
>she tells me she got tested and has had something for the six months we were together that may leave her infertile
>won't tell me what it is because she wants me to get tested too, just assured me it's treatable and temporary except the potential infertility
She was sick for months while we were together. I fucked a few girls raw right before I got back together with her and may have permanently eliminated both our chances of ever having families.
I feel awful.

Attached: 63AD05DAFEC048D7B1C2BC3449E478C1.jpg (449x688, 58K)

Absolutely disgusting

Attached: 33E89798-2128-4939-B344-30427D527093.jpg (1200x2000, 201K)

actually addicted to being an alpha human specimen
natural selection in his babies have a higher chance to survive, as there are many spread around

Im still a little confused about the whole std hiv aids. Can someone give me a quick rundown?
Basically STD < HIV < AIDS in terms of severity right?
and those three are the types of sexual disease and STDs is a collection of other minor sexual diseases such as ghonorria amd chlimydia?
And I fucked a girl who fucked like 10 guys before without a condom last week, I should probably get tested?

HIV is the virus itself, AIDS is the resulting sickness

Where have you been going on holidays friend?

Tell me, after these holidays did you have any of the following symptoms around 2 weeks to a month after your trip

1. Fever
2. Sore throat
3. Whole body rash

It's chlamydia

so are they divorced or what. don't tell me that guy is also paying child support

Attached: vPAvtn2.jpg (250x238, 9K)

>sticking it in a thot without a condom
>2018

Wtf u gotta tell em u cunt

Wtf thats horrible esp fir the husband. ..does he not know

Asian waifu fantasy is dead. Eastern culture love money that too much

ding ding ding ding ding

yeah its true, a friend of mine worked in Namibia for half a year and fucked +20 girls, most of them raw. He told he they hated condoms, literally dragged him to the club bathrooms and started fucking him. He is white, blond with green eyes and they love the idea of having lighter babies.
Anyways, he was stupid and naturally extremely worried, so he did multiple tests. All came back negative.
Meanwhile a Romanian faggot I know lives in Berlin, abuses drugs and fucks hundreds of other faggots and is HIV positive.

As far as Im concerned, HIV is a non-issue. You only get it you do needles or get fucked up the ass. Imagine if that were the case for lung cancer, nobody would have it

stop lying

always fuck girls with condoms unless you see the fucking print out from the doctor that says no hep C. Hep C is common as fuck now and will ruin your life.

It's statistically almost impossible for a man to get HIV from PIV sex with a woman unless she has full blown AIDS.

Why is it so common and how does it spread? Also isnt it curable?

Only in the gay and white communities user.

LARP. Easy because this site feeds off cuck shit

Also if we consider the rate of HIV infections in non-nogs you have really really low odds to begin with

>ruin your life

Nigga I had hep c and it was nothing. It’s slow as fuck doesn’t make you feel sick or anything and it’s totally curable. Only 8 weeks of pills and I’m clean as a whistle. Idk where you come off with it’ll ruin your life unless you don’t have insurance in that case lmao at your life.

You better never marry, because karma will bite you hard. You even think about having a gf and you’re fucked. This is the life of us dirty dicked scumbags, otherwise have fun boys, it’s the current year these hoes ain’t loyal.

Attached: 6BF4388E-345F-46C4-8BE1-7B0137D82510.jpg (750x929, 591K)

based and pinkpilled
going to listen to that album when I left tomorrow

Hiv rate of infection from receptive anal intercourse with no condom with an hiv positive penetrator, with ejaculation- about 3%, pull out before ejaculation and half that figure.
HIV infection rate from male insertive vaginal sex with an HIV positive woman , no condom- about 1/10,000

Analingus/cunnilingus/fellatio are negligible risk for both receiving and giving partners. It can happen in some cases though with open sores, gum disease, etc. Saliva deactivates HIV and predominantly only carries non-infectious HIV particles and HIV antibodies.

Wait so saliva is the cure for HIV? The answer was right in front of us all along.

Attached: 37584687-279D-47C7-934F-F89A39A81C44.jpg (547x547, 70K)

In early stages or late stages of HIV , the viral load can be 1e6-1e7 virus copies per milliliter, compared to several orders of magnitude lower during latent infection, so this definitely influences the transmission rate during actute HIV and AIDS.

A lot of things kill HIV, but HIV infiltrates blood cells and houses up in lymphatic tissue to the point that it’s so far impossible to eradicate it- we can only keep it at bay

>shit that never happened
You know this is an 18+ website, right OP? You Underage B& aren't allowed here. Go back to the Sesame Street website or something, LOL.

Pink and floydpilled