Woman and Love

KEK, look at this. Her Boyfriend got beat in a Fight and she discribes how that turned her off.

Kek at you betas seeking a relationsship with (((independent))) womyn

Attached: cuc´k.png (1269x669, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/embed/yVpBG0F0XtA
youtube.com/watch?v=yVpBG0F0XtA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So fucking glad im not american lol

>

Where the fuck did you come from

Attached: yj6dhsu6b4q1i6fnpom-2.gif_c200.gif (200x200, 954K)

>women

Attached: 1540187166530.gif (198x198, 1.2M)

What the fuck is that link

OP the type of nigga to copy source code

wow another stupid person on joe gaycock podcast.
great, lets now generalize women because a single outcast has made a rather primitive statement.

amen

Obviously you have to lift and take martial arts, if you are looking for "progressive" women who aren't like that then good luck undoing millions of years of natural selection.

>implying hiro doesn't sanitize our posts
youtube.com/embed/yVpBG0F0XtA

they fucked after 100%

>youtube.com/embed/yVpBG0F0XtA
Why isnt there a guy who says something similar about his gf/wife? Just like she said, her man needs to ace her at something. Otherwise its just "ugh"

Women don’t like to witness extreme violence, even if you win. If you can dominate other people without violence it turns them on more.

>

Attached: 1542138027706.gif (512x512, 29K)

i dont understand why she even makes such statement.
her win/lose record is shit.

try this OP
youtube.com/watch?v=yVpBG0F0XtA

Understandable though.

Women are wired to love strong men, preferably attractive too.
Strong + tall + handsome + biggus dickus = free puss

This woman is a massive cunt, but I appreciate her being honest.

AHAHAHHAHA

Women, not even once. It's very easy to shut these whores down when they start openly talking like this, but you have to play them at their own game and it gets draining so I understand why Joe didn't say anything.

World champion Muay Thai "woman"

And men are wired to dislike "strong" masculine women.

all women are like this. just look at what happened to tiger woods

>his involuntary defense mechanism was turning me off teehee!
2019 will be better, r-right bros...?

lets hope we find a girl like we imagined

all the cute scandinavian girls are banging black guys and probably have aids now

bro can you link the link properly you fucking stupid faggot

we won't

Attached: 1544132359282.jpg (1920x796, 242K)

IM
SO
LONELY
AND
HORNY

Attached: lonely.jpg (970x545, 57K)

we're going to get really old over the next couple decades. this is our life.

i'm too depressed to be horny

Attached: 1544132271831.jpg (1765x1200, 248K)

Anyone think Rogan gave her that Joe Rogan Gorilla daddy dick after the podcast?
She sounded stupid horny.

Attached: 81BE16B5-FCA7-4CA9-9761-D52EB3896C3A.gif (404x347, 1003K)

that gorilla daddy's hungry, and if she didn't blow him right, he probably would've killed her

she has yellow ass teeth.

how do you watch this shit and relate it back to you? this chick is a professional fighter and she was weirded out by how her past bf went out in a fight. how would anything she says be universally applicable?

this is what happens when you get entitled for fucking nothing
have her fight that tranny mma fighter and see what its like to get rocked by a dude
who the fuck would want to be with such an egotistical roastie where the only thing she has going for her is her wet hole and entitlement
>the absolute state of women

Attached: 1513184760251.png (351x351, 153K)

because she's a vapid, uninhibited "tough girl" who voices the opinions all other women have as well, but will hide, because her ego is so inflated she doesn't care

I did related it to myself but didnt mention it in the post, did I?

I'm shocked she felt that way

i don't think all women would share her opinion. i don't know how bitchmade that dude looked while he got his ass beat but no matter how pathetic it looked i know at least know a few women who would've felt no resentment toward him because of it. also over the course of a relationship 95% of women will never witness their BFs involved in a fight. also also even if it mattered at all you could just get a new GF, they're not as rare as Jow Forums makes them out to be.

Women are mercenaries. Always have been and always will be.
Women are incapable of loving a man the same way a man loves a woman. A man will have self sacrificial love. A woman on the other hand will only love what a man can do and provide for her. The moment he loses that or a better man comes around, she will immediately jump to him.
It biology, people. This will not change.

I don’t get why you bunch are crying about this. No woman wants to be #1 at anything. She wants to be the #1’s BITCH.

Women wanna feel like girls when they’re with a man. And for a masculine woman, it takes a very masculine man to make her feel like “the girl” when she’s with him.

It’s not a bad thing. Masculine chicks make horrible wives and mothers anyway. Super feminine chicks have better genes, and are very open to getting with less masculine guys because they’re still manly RELATIVE to herself.

And besides, masculine chicks are all complete sluts. High testosterone + No inhibition (risk aversion is a feminine trait) + Manly face = Cum guzzler. Seriously, take a good look at most whores and sluts. They’re generally masculine in appearance and behavior.

Attached: EC541C2F-C1AD-4469-96CC-2E88715012EF.png (500x610, 356K)

i can tell you that this dynamic works in reverse too. because i've been in that exact situation except i was the man who was only set on what the girl could do for me. i feel like the real key is getting with someone who you would consider neither above nor below you.

What’s the matter Jow Forums? You boys intimidated by a strong woman like Miriam?

Attached: FEBB95AF-936E-4C4B-8C2E-E8C1E1F30F8C.jpg (619x700, 119K)

This sums up my experience dating a girl that used to fight. I was never masculine and mean enough. Watching that made me angry. Fuck.

A 6ft man who lifts casually could easily beat up all the female MMA fighters with ease due to the physical differences between a man and a woman. It's not intimidation, it's just not attractive to be a masculine woman

Men don’t give a shit as long as she’s cute

Women will never stay with a man when she thinks she’s better than him

>the real key is getting with someone who you would consider neither above nor below you.
The woman has to look up at you or it won’t work. They have to feel like you’re a catch who could replace them on a day’s notice. Sucks, but that’s the way it is.

yeah don't worry. women that fight are crackpots anyway. you'd probably risk incarceration before fitting her mating profile.

It can work both ways. A man can look up to a woman and a woman can look up to a man at the same time. That would be the best because then both will feel like they are lucky to have each other.

Yes.
Which is why I won't date female fighters. They'll use their power as women to abuse the situation. I'd have no choice but to either beat/hatefuck her into submission when she gets out of line or take the lumps.
The former is hot with normal women, the latter is cute when normal women do it.

No, we have standards.
Stop pushing that narrative.
Some dumb bastards might actually believe you.

no i've been in that situation too and as much as it pains me to say it that's not the solution (at least for me) either. i didn't love her. i feel like the woman i'm with absolutely needs to be able to meet me at eye level otherwise it won't work. that girl truly loved me and still does but it's not right. she assumed me to be someone much better than who i was while ignoring her own potential. it felt nice to my ego to be admired in the way she admired me but at the end of the day, what's the value in that? absolutely nothing.

don't know what to tell you, i cared.

Nice r/redpill sorted by top all time post faggot

I’ve never witnessed it. It’s like Bigfoot or the Loch Ness Monster, plenty of alleged sightings, but nobody can ever produce evidence of its existence.

>It can work both ways
No it can’t. Men and women aren’t equal.
>That would be the best because then both will feel like they are lucky to have each other.
No. If a man is ever “looking up to” a woman then something already went horribly wrong.

Thought I was the only one, bro. I don’t even want the sex anymore.

lmao what a retard

Spot the liberal faggot

>Ill label him a racist then I win
>Ill label him a liberal then I win
epic

Based and redpilled.

Admitting your feelings in full or fawning over her too much will make her think you can't do better, which makes you less attractive.

you don't get it man. men and women are not equal at all but there are still certain social dynamics that are applicable both ways, this being one of them. you can have a gf that looks up to you just fine but please take it from someone who has experienced it: unless you all you want out of a relationship is someone to stroke your ego it won't be a satisfying relationship. she can not provide any meaningful input in your life.

You aren’t connecting the dots when it should be so obvious. You weren’t head over heels for her because of what you just described. The same reason that the girl you’ve loved most felt the same way about you that you did about that girl who worshipped you. There can never be true equality, one side will always have the edge. Men always have a hard time accepting that fact because they have a romanticized idea of love, but that just isn’t reality no matter how much you want it to be.

She looks like a gross goblin. She should be grateful any man would want her. Ugly Zendaya Tessa Thompson tier beast.

I think you need to consider women as occupying a different dimension than your own. Ideally find a woman who does things you can't do as well- maybe she's very nuturing, keeps things orderly, is graceful, perhaps more socially outgoing and can amplify you.

I kept looking for female peers and was really disappointed. But then when I found very attractive women who could help me be way more social I recognized the benefits. Being at, say, a professional banquet with a gorgeous woman on your arm makes you far more compelling than almost anything else.

I'm 200 lbs 6'1" and you're full of shit. Go to a bjj class and spar with a female purple belt

Trips of truth. Men are the romantic ones, but they can’t freely express their love or they risk losing the woman they love. It’s really sad when you think about it.

Wanna know how I know you've never fought a woman? Cuz you think they could beat a man

but experience tells me that can't be right. i mean whenever there seem to be two extremes in life there seems to be a force that attempts to restore some sort of equilibrium. and i do seem to see some relationships that are based on mutual admiration.
maybe i'm not ready to face the music yet but i do still hope that such a relationship might be possible. otherwise i might just give up on them alltogether. being the admired one didn't feel all that great.

blue pill / black pill:
what a fuckin' cunt. fuck her. god I hate women. waaah I wish women accepted my soft body and weak feminine personality
red pill:
at least she's being honest about it. it's all down to biology. either man up or wallow in misery.

I never even got the sex, and now I no longer have the will to even fap. I just want to lay down and rot watching anime in my room until I die, but if I stop lifting im gonna kms myself

Attached: 1543223812778.png (1277x772, 1.44M)

In an ideal relationship a woman wants be your beta-orbiter with benefits.

Women by definition can’t contribute to your life beyond sex & babies

no i don't think i'm looking for a peer or equal, it's like you're describing kind of. i want someone who can identify my weaknesses but at the same time is capable of admiring my strengths. but sadly that person seems to be a rare type indeed.

lmao, what a faggot you are then

or fat, idk

>one women does or says something
>it must mean that all women are like this

You mean women like masculinity?

No
wai

Attached: le surprised pikachu face.jpg (241x209, 7K)

Bro the redpill is understanding how simple women are and using their biology against them so you can smash or walking away from women all together.
The blue pill is "man-up so you can respecc wahmens and serve them." You've been fed a lie.

If you are 200lbs and 6ft1 and you lose a bjj match to a purple belt you are weak as shit honestly. I am 6ft 90kg , almost 1 year white belt, and I can literally use my strength against other women and just push them off me. Of course if they get in a good position like a foot lock that's game. But even if they set up an armbar I literally can curl them up. In mount I can just bench press them off me EASILY. If I put them in side control they cannot escape even if they are a purple belt....
Against men its completely different because of the physical differences.

if that is your expectation i think you'll have a good life. no even joking. my problems come from expecting more than that.

>the redpill is being the fleshlight equivalent of a lonely feminist cat lady

According to some study on wikipedia, women with more feminine hands(high 2d 4d ratio) have "Sexual preference for more masculine men among women". I guess this must mean that masculine women are attracted to soiboys? It doesnt make sense. All i know is that i agree with you that masculine women have terrible female instincts.

t. retards that don't train
I'm a purple belt and beat most women at this point, but I regularly see 250 lb dudes getting triangled and armbar'd from guard. If you don't train, you will lose to a high-ranked female barring you aren't in a McDojo

Keep lifting then, brother. Watch some Aria or some shit.

>experience tells me that can't be right
Experience tells me it is. I’m old and I’ve been on both sides of the coin. The trick is to find a woman who is crazy about you and who you are crazy about, but you can’t ever let her know just how much you love her or it’ll ruin it for her. She will try and try to get you to profess the depths of your love, but you can’t ever do it or her wonder for you will disappear. You have to carry on the appearance that she is lucky to have you for as long as you want your relationship to last. You can never relinquish the upper hand, even if you don’t actually have it.

>thinks the redpill is being subservient to women
fleshlight my ass. being redpilled doesn't require you to do shit. it means you understand how females think. what you do with that is then your choice. kissing ass is usually not the first choice for those who have been red pilled.

Settle down, Bojack.

Attached: Bojack2.png (1366x768, 1.27M)

I’ve never watched that show, so I don’t get the reference.

Yeah and this might surprise you, but casual sex isn't the first choice for a lot of people who have been '''red-pilled''' either because it's just insecurity in a different way.

she's a 42 year old childless hag

>women with more feminine hands(high 2d 4d ratio) have "Sexual preference for more masculine men among women".
That study sounds like complete and utter bullshit, also how do feminine hands correlate to feminine personality.
If you got a link I’d be glad to see it.

Some choose casual sex, some decide to go gay, some decide to swear off intimacy with women all together, but none who truly understand female nature decide that women are worth sticking your neck out for once they realize their self worth has nothing to do with women.
Your "man-up" interpretation is the same as learning the law of gravity then putting your neck under a guillitine for the rest of your life and thinking you can sweet talk the executioner out of letting go of the rope.

look, i agree with you some what in a closed regulated fight, but in a real life out on the street scenario LOL

I think the point about a man having to ace her somewhere is the truest thing though. If your girl is equal or better than you in most things then it's not gonna work. Men literally have to be better in order to make it work. Women just test men to see if they are the real thing

>sadly that person seems to be a rare type indeed.
Has it occurred to you that it doesn’t exist? But I don’t really want to burst your bubble Don Quixote, so you keep chasing those dreams.

no i totally get what you're describing. it lines up with my experience of being ''in control'' of a relationship too. even after conforming my love for her (though somewhat fraudulently) her admiration for me still seemed to be the driving force of the relationship. it's just that i feel like that's not a satisfactory experience and in no way reflective of what i've been led to believe ''love'' should be. dunno, maybe love as taught just doesn't exist or maybe it really is just familiarity+time but i'm not ready to accept that yet.

Sociopathy: the post

You’re a fucking idiot

Ok

Attached: EF29893B-827E-4532-884D-0AA3B9FB9AD7.gif (720x404, 3.11M)

point out which part you think constitutes sociopathy. the guy is jaded about women. not exactly a new sentiment or uncommon.

kek

of course it has. but if that is true, to hell with relationships. and i'm already enough of a hermit anyway, i don't need to give up on relationships.